1. Come here early. 2. Ask him.
3. Please wait for her.
4. Read the book carefully.
5. Sit under the tree, please.
6. Let’s go there together.
1. If you are tired, ______ a rest.
A. have B. having C. to have D. had
2. ______ me go. It is very important for me.
A. Do let B. let do C. Doing let D. To do let
3. He is not honest. ______ believe him.
A. Not B. Don’t C. To not D. Not to
4. If you want to stay, let me know, ______?
A. will you B. shall we C. do you D. do we
5. Never come late again, ______?
A. will you B. won’t C. do you D. does he
6. _____ up early tomorrow, or you can’t catch the train.
A. Getting B. Get C. To get D. Got
7. _____ in the street. It’s dangerous.
A. Not play B. Not to play C. Don’t play D. Don’t to play
8. Please ______ me some money, will you?
A. lend B. lending C. to lend D. be lend
9. The film is about to begin. Please ______ seated.
A. be B. are C. is D. being
10. _____ the boxes. You may use them later.
A. Keep B. Keeping C. To keep D. Kept
一、1. Don’t come here early.
2. Don’t ask him.
3. Please don’t wait for her.
4. Don’t read the book carefully.
5. Don’t sit under the tree, please.
6. Don’t let’s go there together. / Let’s don’t go there together.
二、1.—5. AABAA 6.—10. BCAAA