八卦英语怎么说

  Gossip or just talking about other people sometimes can do harm to people. Idle chatter in the workplace or over coffee is often viewed as a damaging habit which spreads rumors and harms people's reputations. But new research suggests gossip could actually lower stress and help people overcome the frustration. Women love gossiping,but a new research suggests men may be bigger gossips than women.It found the office is the preferred place for men to exchange gossip,whereas women prefer to confide in their friends or at their own home.Women love to talk about news, but rather than focusing on politics or government issues, news about soap operas and celebrities are more likely to cause a debate.
  闲言碎语或者有时只是谈论其他人都有可能伤害到别人。在工作场所或喝咖啡时闲聊常常被视为破坏性的习惯.散布谣言.损坏他人的声誉。但是新的研究表明.八卦可以舒缓压力.帮助人们克服挫折。女人爱说闲话,但新的研究表明,男人可能比女人还八卦。办公室是男人的优选闲聊之地.而女人则更爱在朋友或在自己家中八卦。女人虽爱谈论新闻事件.但不关乎政治或政府事务.她们更倾向于讨论肥皂剧和名人的新闻。

八卦英语怎么说
  Topic 1:八卦朋友Gossiping about friend.
  抱怨朋友八卦:
  I told her a secret and she promised she would not tell anyone else. But she didn't keep it.
  我告诉她一个秘密.她答应我她不会告诉任何人。但她没有做到。

  对话范例
  Mary: Hi, Lily. Why are you upset?
  嗨,莉莉。你为什么不高兴?
  Lily: Hi, Mary. I won't trust Lucy any more.
  嗨,玛丽。我再也不会相信露西了。

  Mary: Oh, what happened? You're best friends.
  哦,发生了什么事?你们可是比较好的朋友。
  Lily: We were, but not now. Last time, I told her a secret and she promised she would not tell anyone else. But she didn't keep it.
  我们过去是,现在不是。上次我告诉她一个秘密,她答应我她不会告诉其他人。但她没有做到。

  Mary: I see. Lily,calm down.I think Lucy is a good girl and a considerate friend. You know her for many years.
  我明白了。莉莉,冷静下来。我认为露西是个好女孩,也是一个体贴的朋友。你都认识她很多年了。
  Lily: That's why I feel so disappointed with her.
  这就是为什么我对她感到非常失望。

  Mary: People intend to blurt out secrets sometimes. Don't take it too seriously.
  Maybe you need to talk with her.
  人们有时候会把秘密脱口而出。不要把它看得太重。也许你需要跟她谈谈。
  Lily: I don't know, but it hurts me a lot.
  我不知道.但这件事让我很受伤。

  Topic 2:八卦同事 Gossiping about colleague.
  得知被同事八卦:
  Do you know some colleagues are gossiping about you?
  你知道一些同事在议论你吗?

  讨厌被同事八卦:
  I don't like them gossiping me.
  我不喜欢他们在背后议论我。

  对话范例
  Jane: Elva, I don't know whether I should tell you.
  埃尔娃,我不知道应不应该跟你说。
  Elva: Come on, Jane.
  说吧,简。

  Jane: Do you know some colleagues arc gossiping about you?
  你知道一些同事在议论你吗?
  Elva: Me? Are you kidding? I'm not a celebrity.What are they talking about?
  我?你是在开玩笑吗?我又不是名人。他们议论我什么呢?

  Jane: They said you were dating with a married man.
  他们说你和一个已婚男人约会。
  Elva: Oh, my God. A married man?
  哦,我的上帝。一个已婚男人?

  Jane: Yes. Do you still remember a middle-aged man pick you up last Friday?
  是的。你是否还记得上周五一个中年男子来接你?
  Elva: Last Friday? Aha! I remember now. He's my uncle. Of course, he'smarried.
  上周五吗?啊哈!我现在想起来了。他是我的叔叔。他当然结婚了。

  Jane: So, maybe you can find some time to explain to the colleague.
  那么.也许你可以找个机会跟同事们解释一下。
  Elva: Thank you, Jane. I don't like them gossiping me.
  谢谢你,简。我不喜欢他们在背后议论我。

以上是由上海英语学校小编为您整理的八卦英语怎么说的全部内容。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章