移民英语怎么说

  Immigration is the movement of people into a country or region to which they are not native in order to settle there. Immigration is madefor many reasons, including temperature, economic, political, familyre-unification, natural disaster, poverty or the wish to change one's surroundings voluntarily. A 2012 survey by Gallup found roughly 640million adults would want to migrate to another country in the world if they had the chance to. 150 million adults worldwide would migrate to the US. Most named the United States as their desired future residence,while an additional 7% of respondents, representing an estimated 45million, chose the United Kingdom. The other top desired destinationcountries were Canada, France, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Germany and Spain.

  移民是指人们移入到另一个国家或地区,并在那里定居。移民的原因是多方面的.有气候的、经济的、政治的、家庭重聚、自然灾害、贫困或自愿改变生活环境的。2012年的盖洛普调查发现.如果有机会.世界上大约有6.4亿成年人将要迁移到另一个国家。全球范围内有1.5亿成年人会迁移到美国。大多数人表示自己未来想要居住在美国,另有7 %的受访者,约代表4500万人选择了英国。其他的目的地国家分别为加拿大、法国、沙特阿拉伯、澳大利亚、德国和西班牙。

移民英语怎么说
  Topic 1:移居他国 Moving to another country.
  移居他国:
  I'll move to Sydney next month.
  我下个月将搬去悉尼。

  依依不舍
  I'll miss you. By the way, Australia is a beautiful country and I can travel to see you then.
  我会想你的。顺便说一下,澳大利亚是个美丽的国家.我可以去看你的。

对话范例
  Emily:Vicki, I'll move to Sydney next month.
  薇琪,我下个月将搬去悉尼。
  Vicki:Oh. what a surprise! Why do you move to Australia?
  哦.真让人惊讶!为什么你要搬到澳大利亚去呢?

  Emily:My husband has been promoted. He was sent to Sydney to be in char of the branch office.
  我丈夫升职了。他被派往悉尼的分支机构做负责人。
  Vicki:Congratulations! Will he stay for a short period?
  恭喜!他在那待的时间很短吗?

  Emily:No, at least five years. So we're thinking about immigrating to Australia. We'll bring our daughter to there.
  不是.至少5年。所以我们正在考虑移民到澳大利亚。我们会带女儿过去。
  Vicki:I'll miss you. By the way, Australia is a beautiful country and I can travel to see you then.
  我会想你的。顺便说一下,澳大利亚是个美丽的国家,我可以去看你的。

移民英语怎么说
  Topic 2:担心在他国的生活 Worrying about life in another country.
  对国外生活的担心:
  I'm worried for my new life in US.
  我很担心我在关国的新生活。
  I need more courage to live in another country.
  我需要更多的勇气在另一个国家生活。

  Lin:Bing, I'm worried for my new life in US.
  冰,我很担心我在美国的新生活。
  Bing:Why'? Anything wrong?
  为什么?不好么?

  Lin:Nothing. but I need more courage to live in another country.
  没有.但我需要更多的勇气在另一个国家生活。
  Bing:You're right. But I think you don't need to worry. You'll have a high-paid job and your family can go with you together.
  你说的对。但我认为你不必担心。你将有一份高薪的工作.而且你的家人可以和你一起去。

  Lin:I should thank my wife. I hesitated to seize the opportunity, but she supports me a lot.
  我要感谢我的妻子。我对这个机会犹豫不决,但她很支持我。
  Bing:Will she quit her job?
  她会辞职么?

  Lin:Yes, she has applied for a graduate school and will go back to university this fall.
  是的.她已经申请了研究生院,今年秋天将回到学校读书。
  Bing:Everything goes well. You will enjoy the life there soon.
  一切顺利。你很快就能享受那里的生活了。

以上是由上海英语学校小编为您整理的移民英语怎么说的全部内容。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章