情景互动
A : Who takes care of the money in your family?你们家谁管钱呢?
B : My wife holds the purse strings.财政大权在我老婆手里。
A : Can you lend me fifty bucks?你可以借我50美元吗?
B : What? Again? Why do you keep running out of money?什么?又借?你怎么老是缺钱?
A : How come you save money like that?你怎么这么省钱呢?
B : I'm planning to buy a car.我打算买辆车。
常用表达
1.收入
He earns good money.他收入很可观。
► His income can't support his family.他的收入无法养家糊口。
► He tries to earn more by doing a part-time job.他靠做兼职增加收入。
2.透支
I am in the red this month again.这个月我又透支了。
► I am overdrawn by 700 yuan.我透支了700元。
► He often overdrafts his account.他的账户经常透支。
►I got my credit card maxied out.信用卡被我刷爆了。
►He was getting deeper in debt.他欠了很多债。
3.钱花光
I’ve run out of my salary.我的工资已经花光了。
►Money seems to be burning a hole in my pocket.我的钱老是留不住。
► We can hardly make ends meet.我们几乎无法维持起码的生活了。
►I have no money to pay for my rent.我没钱交房租了。
►I'm broke.我身无分文。
4.供房养车
I have to pay my house loan.我得付房贷。
► Running a car is a big expense一辆汽车的日常开支很大。
► I have rented the apartment out.我把房子租出去了。
5. 节约用钱
We have to tighten our belt.我们必须省吃俭用了。
►We have to spend less money.
►You need to watch your spending.你得注意自己的开销了。
与“花销用英语怎么说”相关文章
赞(0)
12
12
分享: