400-800-8975

保修的英文

  1) Judging from our past sales, I'd say yo uhave little need to call on our guarantee.
  从我们所售出的商品来看,您不需要担心修理问题。

  2)We have a one-year warranty on this refrigerator.
  我们这种电冰箱有质保一年的保单。

  3) Regardless of the cause of the trouble,all repairs are guaranteed to be done within three days.
  不管是什么原因的故障,所有的修理包在三天内解决。

  4) Goods purchased in our factory can be changed within a month, but we don't exchange any item that is improperly usedor damaged by the customer himself.
  凡在我厂购买的商品,一个月内可调换,但对于顾客自身使用不当造成的损失,不承担责任。

  5) We guarantee the quality of the product we sell in our store for one year.
  我们店卖出的商品在1年内确保质量。

  6)We will get it fixed soon.
  我们很快就派人去修理。

  7) If you are free, our repairman will come to you.
  如果你有时问,我们的修理人员去上门维修。

  8) We will send someone to repair it.
  我们会派人去修的。

  9) It will be ready in a week. We'll call you when it's ready.
  大概需要一个星期.修好时我们会打电话通知您。

  10) I can have it ready for you in just a few minutes.
  我几分钟可以为你把它修理好。

保修的英文
  情景对话
  A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
  早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?
  B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has some problems.
  早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,有点问题。

  A: I'm so sorry to hear that.
  很遗憾听到这个。
  B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.
  希望给我修理一下或退钱。

  A: Have you brought the sales slip?
  您带着收货单了吗?
  B: Yes, here it is.
  带来了,给。

  A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.
  对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。
  B: Two weeks ago? What difference would two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.
  两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。

  A: That could be possible. But no one can tell.
  那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。
  B: What shall I do?
  那我该怎么办呢?

  A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.
  嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。
  B: A Charge? How could that be?
  收费?那怎么可能呢?

  A: You know that your warranty has run out.There is nothing I can do.
  您知道您的保修期已经过了。我也没办法。
  B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?
  您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?
  A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a prec-dent. I hope you can understand先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章