400-800-8975

坐地铁的英文

  1.地铁询问线路
  1) Which line should I take to the Art Gal-lery?
  去美术馆乘哪条地铁?

  2) Is this the right subway to Central Park?
  这是去往中央公园的地铁吗?

  3) How frequent is this subway service?
  地铁多久一趟?

  4) There are many lines passing by the Art Gallery, such as the line 2, line 4 andline 5.
  有很多线路都到美术馆。比如说2号线、4号线以及5号线。

  5) You can take line 5 and get off at the station of the zoo.
  你可以乘坐5号线到动物园站下车。

  6) Does the line 4 stop at the Xinhua Road station?
  请问4号线在新华路站停吗?

  7) Take the train on the right side and get off at the Fuxing men Station.
  坐右边的地铁到复兴门下车。

坐地铁的英文
  2.地铁票
  1) How much is the fare?
  车费是多少?

  2) Where can I buy the ticket?
  我应该去哪儿买票?

  3) Where do we pay the fare?
  我们在哪儿付车费?

  4) There are ticket offices and the ticket vending machines are over there, whereyou can buy your ticket.
  那边有人工售票处,也有自动售票机,你从那两个地方都可以买票。

  5) The price of the ticket is 2 yuan no matter where you go.
  无论去哪儿票价一律两元。

  3.地铁动作人员提示
  1) Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically.
  当心!地铁车门是自动开关的。

  2) All passengers, please be careful and stay back.
  乘客注意安全,往后站。

  3) Please wait behind the yellow safety line while waiting for the train.
  请您站在黄色安全线以内排队候车。

  4) Bringing combustibles and explosives into the station and on board is strictly prohibited.
  严禁携带易燃易爆物品进站上车。

  5) For your safety, please hold the handle.
  为了你的安全,请扶好把手。

  6) Stop selling ticket three minutes before the last train arrives.
  末班车进站前三分钟停止售票。

  4.换乘
  1) Do we go direct or have to change?
  我们能直达还是必须转车?

  2) Is it the right station to change?
  是在这一站换乘吗?

  3) Where can I change to the Second Line?
  请问我在哪儿换乘地铁二号线?

  4) How do I change?
  我该怎样转车呢?

  5) You should transfer to line one there.
  你们应该在那儿换成一号线。

  6) Which is the transfer station?
  哪个站是换乘站?

  7) Go to the Xizhimen station to switch to railway No.13.
  到西直门换乘13号线地铁。

  8) This is the transfer station for the loop line.
  这是去环线地铁的换乘站。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章