酒吧招待英语

  常用表述
  欢迎来到快乐吧。--Welcome to Happy bar.

  很高兴再次见到您。--Nice to meet you again.

  请稍等。--Please wait a moment.

  请给我一张缴费收据。--Please give me a receipt.

  先生,这是菜单,请慢慢看。--Here's the menu,sir .Please take your time.

  请不要在快乐吧里大声说话,好吗?--Please don't speak loudly in Happy bar,will you?

  有疑必问
  我可以为您做点什么吗?--Is there anything I can do for you?

  这里可以刷卡吗?--You can use the credit card here?

  你们能不能帮我保管一下行李?--Will you take charge of my baggage?

  快乐吧里有表演,您愿意去看吗?--There is a floor show in Happy bar .Would you like to see it?

  说实话,我不喜欢这种酒。--Frankly speaking,I don't like this wine.

  我喜欢喝很甜的咖啡,我夫人一样。--I like my coffee very sweet,so does my wife.

酒吧招待英语
  情景短对话
  A:我建议您品尝一下鸡尾酒。--I suggest you have a taste of cocktail.
  B:好的,主意不错。--Okay,good idea.

  A:你喜欢这款鸡尾酒吗?--How do you like this cocktail?
  B:非常喜欢。--I like it very much.

  A:先生,您想喝点什么?--What would you like to drink,sir?
  B:我也不知道该喝些什么。--I can hardly decide what .to drink.

  A:您在等饮料的时候,要不要看看报纸?--Would you like to read newspapers while waiting for your drink?
  B:好的,谢谢。--That's fine .Thank you.

  A:您更喜欢哪种风格的鸡尾酒,是上海鸡尾酒还是美国的?--Which styles of cocktail do you like better,Shanghai cocktail or American?
  B:上海鸡尾酒。--Shanghai cocktail.

  A:你喜欢伏特加吗?--How do you like vodka?
  B:对我来说它恐怕太烈了。--I'm afraid it's too stronq for me.
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章