借书的英文

  1 .All students must obtain a library card before they can borrow books from the library.所有学生必须取得借书证才能在图书馆借书。

  2. If you lose your library card, you should inform the library immediately.如遗失借书证,应立即通知图书馆。

  3. Readers will be charged a fee for library card replacements.读者会被收取补发借书证的费用。

  4. Readers may not photocopy pages from the library's rare books collection.
  读者不可影印古籍馆藏。

  5. You shouldn't earmark the borrowed books.您不能在借阅的图书上做标志。

  6. Readers will be responsible for all damages or loss to the checked out items.读者需负责所有借出资料有关之毁坏或遗失。

  7. You will be responsible for the replacement cost of the book, DVD, or magazine if you lose it.如有遗失,您需负责有关补充书籍、光盘、杂志的费用。

  8. You need to fill out an application form for the special borrower's card.您需要填写一张特殊借书证的表格。

  9. Each student can borrow four books at a time.每一个学生一次只能借阅四本书。

  10. You'll have to use your library card as security if you want to take these popular books out of the reading room.如果您想将这些热门书借出阅览室,您得留下借书证作抵押。

  11 .According to the library regulations, books borrowed by readers should be returned when they are due.图书馆规定,读者应该归还到期图书。

  12. Do not depend on others to return items for you.不要让别人替您还书。

  13. Please be aware that when materials are recalled, the loan period will be shortened.必须知道资料一旦被催还,借阅期将缩短。

  14. The fine for unreturned recalled items is 1 yuan per day per item.被催还的逾期图书资料每本每天罚款一元。

  15. No other form of identification is accepted.不接受其他证件。

借书的英文
情景对话
  A:Good evening, is there anything I can do for you?
  晚上好,有什么我可以帮助你的吗?
  B:I have some questions about borrowing and returning books. Can you tell me the service hours of borrowing books?
  关于借还书有一些问题想要咨询。你能告诉我什么时候可以借书吗?

  A:OK. You can borrow books from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 14:00 to17:00 P.M. You can borrow books in the evening, too. The service time is from 19:00 to 21:00.
  好的,早上借书的时间是8:30到11:30,下午是2:00到5:00,晚上是7:00到9:OO.
  B:How many books can I borrow at a time?
  我一次可以借几本书呢?

  A:Four is the maximum.
  多四本。
  B:How long may I keep these books?
  这些书我可以借阅多长时间?

  A:One month.
  一个月。
  B:How to return the borrowed books?
  我该怎样还书呢?

  A:There are two ways for you to select. You can return them by the circulation counter, or by the drop box at working time.
  有两种方法供你选择。你可以在工作时间内任意选择流通服务台或者自主还书箱。
  B:Can I ask others to return the books for me?
  我能让别人帮我还书吗?

  A:Do not depend on others to return the items for you.
  不要让别人帮你还书。
  B:If I forget to return the borrowed books or I lose them, is there anypenalty?
  假如我忘记了还书或者我把书丢失了,会有惩罚吗?

  A:Yes, the fine for unreturned recalled items is 1 yuan per day per item. As for the lost items, you must pay for them at the original price.
  是的,超过一天一本书罚款一元钱,丢失的图书照原价赔偿。
  B:Thanks for your kind help.
  十分感谢你的帮助。
  A:You're are welcome.
  不用客气。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章