捉妖记的内容用英语怎么表示

《捉妖记》主要讲述了小伙子天荫阴差阳错地怀上了即将降世的小妖王,在人妖混杂的世界里,他的命运无疑将牵动人心。那你想知道捉妖记的内容用英语怎么表示吗?接下来小编告诉你捉妖记的内容用英语怎么表示,大家一起来看看吧!

捉妖记的内容用英语怎么表示1:

中文名 捉妖记

外文名 Monster Hunt

捉妖记的内容用英语怎么表示

捉妖记翻译如下:

Once upon a time

很久以前

humans lived with many other creatures

人与万物共存

including monsters.

而其中也包括妖

But humans wanted to monopolise the world

可人想独占天下

and so they declared war on monsters.

于是向妖宣战

The monsters lost.

妖输后

and were expelled to remote mountains.

被赶进深山

They were not allowed to cross the border ever since.

不敢越界

Now

如今

there is a civil war in the monster world.

妖界内乱

The old Monster King was killed.

老妖王被杀

To totally cut off the old king's power

新妖王为了斩草除根

the new Monster King massacred the loyal former ministers.

大举屠杀誓死效忠老妖王的前朝旧臣

And

而此时

the old Queen is pregnant.

老妖后已身怀龙胎

Escaping from the killers sent by the new Monster King

为了逃避新妖王的杀手追杀

she is forced to flee to the human world.

在余党的保护下

under the protection of surviving supporters.

被迫闯进人间

Legend says that.

据说

this expected baby king.

这龙胎

will change both the human and monster worlds.

将会巅覆人和妖的世界

[Monster] Your Majesty run!

〔妖〕皇后,快走

[Monster] Hands off my baby!

〔妖〕别碰我的孩子

[Monster] Your Majesty we're here to save you!

〔妖〕皇后,我们来救你了

[Monster] Watch out Your Highness!

〔妖〕皇后,小心

[Monster] I can't walk anymore.

〔妖〕我走不动了

[Monster] What are you staring at? She's my wife!

〔妖〕看什么看,你再看试试

Mayor hurry up.

保长,快

Be careful.

你腿不好,小心点

Come on! Faster!

快,快,快点

I picked it first. Give it to me.

是我看见的,给我

It's mine. Let me have it.

是我的,臭婆娘,你给我

Our mayor is coming.

保长来了,保长来了

Stop fighting.

不要再打了

Here's the mayor.

保长来了

Mama Li Auntie Mo

李大妈,莫大娘

we all live in the same village.

大家都同村的嘛

Shut up!

你闭嘴

It's a mayor's job to.

保长是有责任的嘛

Quiet!

再说

- I'm the mayor and. - Have you fixed the clothes?

-保长… -衣服缝好了没有

Have you fixed the clothes?

衣服缝好了没有

Not yet.

还没

He's our mayor!

他是我们的保长

You ladies shouldn't treat him like that.

二位大娘这么做是不对的

Mayor

保长

your leg brace.

你的护腿

Xiaowu

小武

sorry.

对不起啊

Go and fix our clothes.

把衣服给我缝喽

Xiaowu

小武

thanks.

辛苦了

No problem at all.

我们是兄弟嘛

I'll go deliver now.

我给他们送去

Grandma?

奶奶

Grandma?

奶奶

Grand.

奶奶

Who are you?

你是谁

Tianyin.

天荫啊

Who is Tianyin?

天荫是谁

Your grandson.

你孙子啊

Who's grandson?

我孙子是谁

Your son's son.

你儿子的儿子

My son is first-tier palace swordsman Song Daitian.

我儿子是一品御前带刀侍卫宋戴天

Let me tell you.

我告诉你

This is our Song family heritage.

这是我们宋家的家传

monster killing sword!

斩妖去魔宝剑

It's actually more like a toy.

那玩具就别再拿出来了吧

I won't play with you.

我不跟你玩了

You're so dumb.

傻的

You don't understand a thing.

跟你说也说不清楚

Hanging around with nothing to do

整天游手好闲

you really don't act like a man.

一点也不像个大男人

I'm busy every day

我每天也都很忙啊

sewing and cooking.

又缝又煮的

Did you practice our Song family special moves today?

今天练了我们宋家十段锦没有啊

No.

没有啊

You are such a loser.

你看看你这没出息的样子

Grandma will leave home for a few days.

奶奶要离家几天

to look for your dad.

我找你爹去

Grandma

奶奶

you've been searching for that guy for years.

你都找了那个坏蛋这么多年了

Shouldn't you give up?

不用再找了吧

Your dad is the hero of the Monster Hunt Bureau.

你爹是天师堂的大英雄

What kind of hero dumps his wife and son?

抛妻弃子算什么英雄

Coward!

懦夫

Your dad is.

你爹他是

a first-tier palace swordsman.

一品御前带刀侍卫

He left the whole village to you

他既然把整个村子都交给你了

so protecting the villagers is.

那么保护村民是

My duty.

我的责任

Then you shouldn't fall short of your dad's.

那么你不要辜负他对你的

Expectations.

期望

See you.

走了

Monsters are not accepted in the human world.

妖不可容于人间

If any of them crossed the border

偶有越界的

we used to have the Monster Hunt Bureau take care of them.

历朝都由皇上的天师堂秘密处理

And they did such a good job that

让平民百姓都忘了

people nowadays don't know monsters even exist.

有妖的存在

Since the last dynasty

但自前朝开始

almost all monsters crossing the border were caught.

犯境妖物差不多被捉个干净

The Monster Hunt Bureau.

兔死狗烹

became useless and closed.

天师堂被废

Great monster hunters like you turned into normal people.

天师沦为庶民

and served small businessmen like me.

转而像为我这样的小商人服务

You were totally wronged.

太委屈了

Now

现在

your time has come!

你们的时代来了

If one of you.

只要谁

can grab that expected baby monster king

能捉了那龙胎

the monster world will be in chaos.

妖界会因此大乱

and monsters will flee all over.

妖民四处流窜

Then

那时候

the emperor must rely on you all to suppress them.

圣上一定会再倚重各位收拾残局

The Monster Hunt Bureau will be strong again.

天师堂自必重张旗鼓

Come on.

Let's toast to our great fortune.

为各位升官发财

Cheers!

干杯

Cheers!

干杯

I was so awesome.

哇,刚才我多威风啊

I hit his belly with my head.

我一头就把他撞飞了

You didn't see how.

你啊,都不知

Hi how are you?

两位,要去哪里啊

Smells delicious!

好香啊

We can have something to eat.

有吃的罗

Right

是啊

my restaurant is that way.

我家茶楼就在上面

We offer high-quality herbal tea.

那里有上等的花茶

And we have our signature dish duck blood pudding.

还有这里最驰名的鸭血糕

Stop chatting with this limp.

缠着这个瘸子干嘛

We're in a hurry!

赶路啊

Ignore him!

别管他

He's jealous.

听见我跟人家说话

when I pay attention to others.

就吃醋

Because I'm his.

因为我是他的

first love.

初恋

Why do you tell that to everyone you meet?

你不要看到每个人都说一遍

I won't tell you anything anymore!

我以后看见你不敢说话了

:He's blushing!

:脸红了,脸红了

See

你看

he looks so cute when he blushes!

他害羞多好看

You're mean and crazy!

变态,变态

Let's

走啦

He's not going

他不去

but I Will.

我去

Fine fine fine! I'll go.

好好好,去去去

Our Yongning Village.

我们永宁村

hasn't had visitors for ages.

好久都没有外人来过了

Can you tell me.

可以跟我说说

about your adventures?

你们在外面的经历吗

Sure.

I'll tell you.

待会我一边说

while I eat you.

一边吃你

your food.

你的

This way.

这边

Here we are.

到了,到了

Please take a seat.

坐那边吧

Let me.

我来

I will get you some water.

那我帮你们去倒点水

Thanks.

What would you like to order?

请问三位想吃点什么呀

- We. - ls there any human meat.

-我们… -有没有人肉…

or human liver?

人肝之类的

It's only me here.

这里只有我

How about eating me first?

不如先吃我吧

I'll bring you the duck blood pudding.

我去拿鸭血糕

No one is allowed to leave.

谁都不准走

Right

no one.

就不走

Lady what's your problem?

妖孽,你惹事生非

Tell me your names!

报上名来

Song.Song Tianyin.

宋,宋天荫

Not you.

没说你

I'm the gorgeous elegant and

独孤无名

coolest Lily.

冷艳香

When did you make that up?

你什么时候改的

Just now.

刚刚

I like your original name Ying better.

本来叫胖莹不是挺好吗

How dare you hit my wife?

敢打我老婆

Your skills are medio.cre.

雕虫小技

Still mediocre?

现在还是雕虫小技吗

If I wasn't injured earlier

若不是我之前受了一点伤

just a level two monster hunter like you.

区区一个二钱天师

I'll be promoted to level three after I've captured you both.

收了你们刚好升三钱

Little monster what's your name?

小妖,报上名来

Gao.

竹高

Hiding in such a skinny shell.

装在这瘦骨仙里头

is killing me!

辛苦死我了

See we have serious business

早跟你说

and all you can think about is eating!

不办正事就是贪吃

But that limp smells delicious.

那瘸子肉香啊

You never learn.

死性不改

[Monster] Ma ta ta ku la.

〔妖〕玛塔塔库拉

Foul language?

说脏话

[Monster] You say that again and

〔妖〕混蛋,再骂我

[Monster] I'll kick your ass very hard.

〔妖〕我就打你屁股

Oh baby. You're right.

噢,宝贝

It's all my fault.

我错了

Oh no Her Majesty fell out!

哎呀,皇后掉出来了

Save the queen!

救驾

Freeze!

I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.

我不看,我不看,我不看

Freeze!

Ying I'll save you.

胖萤,我救你

Duo lan bu lu ye.

哆兰部噜也

An ya hong.

唵哑吽

Luogang!

罗钢

They are mine.

这明明是我先盯上的

How can you say.

在哪里

they're yours?

刻着是你的呀

Whoever has the monsters.

谁收妖

gets the money.

谁拿钱

Your Highness! Run!

皇后,快走啊

Luogang!

罗钢

This is not fair.

你不讲道义

To me

this is totally fair.

但是不做

Thief!

I'm the mayor in this village.

我是这里的保长

You've just killed people.

你刚才杀人了

What people did I kill?

杀什么人啊

They're all monsters!

都是妖

Monsters?

Of course.

对呀

They're monsters covered with human skin.

披着人皮的妖

Ignorant.

大惊小怪的

Monsters are the most cunning creatures.

这个世界上

in the world.

最狡猾的就是妖

They hide in human skin

穿人皮

dress as humans.

扮人样

and speak human language!

说人话

Then how can I tell.

那我怎么知道

if you're human or monster?

你是人是妖啊

May I ask you something?

那我想问一下

Did you win or lose the fight just now?

你刚才是打赢了还是打输了

I lost?

我输了

If I lost you'd have been eaten by them.

我输了你早被他们吃了

Idiot!

Make dinner!

做饭

I'm hungry!

我饿了

I want something spicy!

要辣的

Question me?

哪壶不开提哪壶

So stupid.

真是

How could someone like me lose?

我怎么会输呢我

Can't stop talking

人罗峻

but can cook quite well.

饭做得还可以

Even though I'm a bit crippled

我虽然有点瘸

I do have great goals.

但我志气高

You know what?

你知道吗

Cooking is my third ideal job.

煮菜是我的第三理想工作

How about the second?

第二呢

Sewing.

缝纫

Want to guess what's the first?

要不要猜猜第一是什么

How about the first?

第一呢

The first is cooking plus sewing.

煮菜加缝纫

I'm a genius right?

猜不到吧

Why would you catch monsters?

你为什么要捉妖啊

To make money.

赚钱啊

Then why are you alone?

那你为什么一个人啊

Want to know?

想知道啊

Yes.

People who know too much about me.

知道我太多事情

I'll have their tongue cut off.

会被割舌头

Where're you going?

干嘛去啊

I'll sleep in my Grandma's room.

我去奶奶房间睡啊

Sleep with me.

跟我睡啊

I stay here.

我留在这儿

so that I can sleep with you.

就是为了跟你睡

You?

Hmm.

I'll go to prepare.

我去准备一下

You like it this way?

你喜欢这样

Will it hurt?

会不会疼啊

What?

看我

What do you expect?

一脸色相

I'll gouge out your eyes!

挖你双眼

That monster spat on you

那妖向你吐了口水

to leave a mark

就是看上你了

which means she will find you again.

一定会再回来的

When she comes back

到时候

she won't be able to escape my trap.

绝逃不出我的天罗地网

Mi gu ba.

米古吧

Nu gu ba ta gu ba.

奴古吧他古吧

Tu gu ba ka gu ba

突古吧卡古吧

yi ya gu ba.

依雅古巴

Mi gu ba.

米古吧

Nu gu ba ta gu ba.

奴古吧他古吧

Tu gu ba let me go!

突古吧放我吧

yi ya gu ba.

依雅古巴

lt can be sweet sour bitter and spicy

甜酸苦辣

while you struggle for life.

委屈挣扎

.:.Living is an ongoing argument with

.:.生活就是彼此不断的吵骂

many complex appearances.

皮相复杂

and cunning souls.

心灵狡猾

So-called living is just a battle of slaughtering.

所谓生活不过是一场厮杀

Who can ask for living in affluence?

谁要丰衣足食算了吧

Earning just enough to survive is not bad.

混得可以就不差

Today you have power

今天千军万马一人之下

but tomorrow you may be at the bottom.

明天就给找茬

Hopeless? No alternatives? So what?

没有希望出路忘了吧

But having an empty stomach is really a problem.

肚子空着才可怕

Wouldn't it be nice to have a small piece of rice cake?

渴望天赐锅巴

lt's all dry.

干巴巴

My tongue is so dry.

我舌头干巴巴

Hard living.

给生活踏踏踏

keeps trampling on us.

不断践踏

Terrible.

不成话

I'm not young anymore.

我年纪都一把

Like a wretch cinders

却像混球煤渣

setting sun.

江河日下

Either humans or monsters have trouble.

做人做妖一样的烦恼

Even lovers can't survive without food.

无情喝水撑不饱

Play any extra roles just to get by.

为了生活像个跑龙套

But nothing can be done right.

却啥样也做不了

If you can give me a steamed pork dumpling

渴望啃到一个小笼包

I will do anything for you.

情愿脸皮也不要

To live is not easy at all.

生存绝不逍遥

Sweet sour bitter spicy.

甜酸苦辣

Grievance and struggle.

委屈挣扎

Too complicated in the human world.

人间复杂

lt is also not easy in the monster world.

为妖辛辣

Both humans and monsters have a lot to worry about.

人和妖同样,一样的烦恼

Why think too much? Why not be happy?

与其无奈还不如逍遥

Let's laugh and cry together.

一起哭笑来一个拥抱

and give each other a hug.

多好情调来一刻逍遥

We have to look for Her Majesty.

我们快去救皇后

She should've gone back to find that limp.

她应该会回去找那个瘸子

What do you want?

你想干嘛

[Monster] I'm dying.

〔妖〕我不行了

[Monster] I beg you please save my baby.

〔妖〕求求你,救我的孩子

Can you speak.human language?

你可不可以,说人话

[Monster] I'm dying.

〔妖〕我不行了

[Monster] I beg you please save my baby.

〔妖〕求求你,救我的孩子

Duo an bu lu ye

哆兰部噜也

Giant monster I'll capture you.

血妖,我收了你

Freeze.

Freeze.

[Monster] Please. Protect my baby.

〔妖〕拜托,保护他

Run!

走啊

Almost time for dinner.

干完就吃饭了

Great can't wait.

好哟,干完吃饭啊

Xiaowu who are they?

小武,他们是谁啊

What is going on?

现在什么情况

Still alive.

还是活的

Surely costly.

肯定很值钱

Come come come.

来来来来来

Sit sit sit.

坐坐坐坐坐

Two solutions.

两个办法

First

第一呢

be pregnant for nine months.

怀胎九月

You'll give birth.

总有一天

sooner or later.

会生出来的

Impossible!

不可能

A man gives birth?

男人生小孩

Just let me die.

死了算了

Are you sure?

确定

I'm a man!

男子汉大丈夫

I'd rather die than give birth!

宁死不生小孩

What a man!

英雄

Bite this.

咬住

Why?

干嘛呀

Simply make a cut here.

一刀下去

and take it out.

拿出来

This is the second solution.

这就是第二个办法

If you cut it this way

你一刀下去

will it be painful?

我会不会痛死啊

I'll cut fast with my sword.

刀快

- Painless. - No pain.

-不疼 -不疼?

but Will I die?

那我会不会死啊

Hard to tell.

难说

I'll be gentle.

我轻一点

Forget it.

算了

I'd better keep it.

我还是留着吧

Aren't you a man?

不当大丈夫了

I'll be one after giving birth.

生完再当吧

Trade in a monster inside a human.

连人带妖一起交货

Good business.

新鲜

Then don't complain anymore.

那就别再罗峻了

Cripple

小瘸子

put me down.

放我下来

You're trapped.

你中招了

I'll go to find help.

我去找人帮忙

Just wait for me here.

你就慢慢等吧

Don't let me get you

别让我再抓到你

or I'll kill you for sure.

再抓到你必死无疑

Gouge out your eyes

挖你的眼睛

cut off your tongue!

割你的舌头

You cripple!

臭瘸子

Why so quiet?

怎么这么静啊

- Xiaowu. - Who is it?

-小武 -谁?

It's Tianyin.

天荫啊

Open the door.

开门呀

Lots of strangers came today.

外面来了好多怪人

They caught all the villagers.

全村人都被抓了

Only you and me.

现在

are left.

就剩我跟你了

Don't worry.

你别怕

Let me come in first.

先让我进去啊

Mayor.

保长

Who are you?

你是谁啊

It's me. Xiaowu.

是我,小武

I look different.

样子虽然变了

but I'm really Xiaowu.

但我真是小武

Mayor you must save us.

保长,你要救我们

Your dad promised to protect us.

你爹答应过要永远保护我们的

You said.

你说过

I'm your best friend.

我是你比较好的朋友

Are there any others hiding here?

还有躲起来的吗

Weng ba zha hu lu hu lu.

嗡巴扎呼鲁呼鲁

This is ridiculous.

真是太可笑了

The whole village is full of monsters.

整个村子都是妖怪

It seems that Song Daitian.

看来那个宋戴天

tried to secretly protect you.

是想偷偷保住你们

We did nothing wrong.

我们没有犯事

We didn't hurt people.

不伤人

We're all vegetarian.

我们只吃素

It proves that Mr Song is right

证明宋公说的

humans and monsters can live together!

人,妖可以共存是对的

As a former first-tier palace guard from the Monster Hunter Bureau

身为天师堂前任一品侍卫

Song Daitian complied in public but opposed in private

宋戴天阳奉阴违

which is a capital treason offense.

已犯了逆天死罪

We are not the problems.

你才是逆天

We just want to live peacefully.

剑齿虎,长毛象

We're not planning to disturb anyone.

哪一个不被你们人赶到无处容身

Why can't you

你们要活

give us a chance?

就不能给我们一条生路吗

I won't argue with you.

我不跟你吵

What I want is the monster queen.

我要的是妖后

and the baby she carries.

和她肚子里的

Who wants to tell me.

谁告诉我

in exchange for freedom?

谁可以免去一死

Stop asking!

你休想

None of us will be a traitor!

我们这里谁都不会当叛徒

Hold on.

慢点儿

Do you mean it?

你说话算数吗

Mo

臭婆娘

what are you doing?

你干什么

None of your business!

你管我

Master

大爷

I know where they are!

我知道他在哪

Traitor!

叛徒

Say it.

Fire Beetle

火甲虫

Since you disguise as humans

你们装人

why not treat yourself better?

也不装得富贵一点

Such a pity.

实在太可怜了

Get them all.

都带走

Grandma left all the villagers.

奶奶临走前

to me.

把村民都交给了我

Just one evening.

一夜之间

Everything is gone.

什么都没了

Be optimistic.

乐观一点嘛

You still have an egg inside.

你还有肚子里的蛋啊

Follow me to Shuntian City and sell it.

跟我去顺天府交货

I can give you percent of the reward.

赏金分你两成

Money.

钱现在对我来讲

isn't important to me right now.

根本不重要

That's great.

太好了

I admire you.

清高

Then I'll give you percent.

那就分你一成

No more bargaining.

不准反悔噢

Let's go.

走吧

Don't eat any more.

你别吃了吧

Otherwise I'll suffer a loss.

你再吃我都赔了

Just deduct it from my reward.

在我赏金里先扣吧

Your noodles.

来,你的面

I want two more bowls of noodles.

老板,再加两碗面

Add sour sauce.

加酸汁

The crazy-sour type.

变态酸那种

This is already crazy sour!

这已经是变态酸了

I want the super super super super super crazy-sour.

我要超超超超超超变态酸那种

You're super crazy!

真变态

Wait.

别吃了

Stop eating.

别吃了

If Luogang catches you

罗钢抓到你

he'll slice open your belly no question.

肯定开膛破腹,没得商量

Run.

You run.

走啊你

and wait for me at the back door.

后门等我

How have you been

抢了我的东西

after robbing me?

还好意思露脸

Where are the two monsters?

那两只妖呢

Ran away.

跑了

Ran away?

跑了?

Pay me back!

还钱

Lower your voice. Come.

小点声,来

Remember the monster who fled that day?

你还记得那天逃跑的妖吗

The egg inside her.

她肚子里的蛋

is very special.

才是大角色

I think that monster sooner or later.

我看那个妖啊

will go back to the Village to look for that guy.

早晚得回永宁村去找那小子

Let's work together.

咱俩这样

to catch her.

一起合作捉那条鱼

How much is it worth?

值多少钱呀

taels.

二十两

Very special is only worth taels?

哪个大角色只值二十两啊

You really know the market.

我就知道骗不了你

If you find it

如果你找到了

taels.

一百两

Wait till you pay me back the money first.

等你有钱还我了再说吧

Are we still working together?

那合作不合作啊

He's got a big belly.

他肚子很大呀

Eating again?

还吃

Do you have money?

有钱吗你

No.

没有啊

That's why I keep eating.

所以吃着等你

and wait for you to pay.

不敢停啊

Five dollars in total.

总共五文钱

Preserved ginger dried salty plum lemon hawthorn.

酸姜,话梅,柠檬,山楂

Are you crazy?

吃疯了吧你

Go!

走啊

Go!

Go!

This monster egg.

果然

is mine!

这妖蛋是我的了

Luogang

罗钢

You're robbing me again.

你又抢我的

How can we work together?

还谈什么合作

You lied to me.

是你骗我

Cheater.

小骗子

Behind you!

你后面

There's a monster behind you.

你后面有妖

I'm not lying.

没骗你

There's a monster behind you.

你后面有妖

I'm not lying.

没骗你

Stupid Luogang

笨蛋罗钢

If he dies

这小子死了

no one gets any money.

谁都没钱分

Come help!

快来帮忙

I grab it

我拉住

you capture it!

你收它

Thank you very much.

辛苦你啦

Let's

Shouldn't we stay.and help him?

留下他一个人,会不会太残忍了

He's a level four monster hunter.

他是四钱天师

He should be able to handle it. Let's go!

应付得来,走

Huo Xiaolan!

霍小岚

We would like to have a room.

老板,要一间房

Only an expensive room is left.

就剩下最贵的厢房了

Do you want it?

要不要

Yes.

I don't feel like eating.

我不吃了

You go.

你自己去吧

.:.Human and monster.

.:.人跟妖

Would their baby be.

生出来的,会不会是

a mutant baby?

人妖

Crazy!

神经病

Are you coming?

你来不来啊

Just don't search for food in garbage at night.

不来晚上别翻垃圾吃

At least we should give the baby a name.

好歹给他取个名字吧

One bowl of plain noodles.

一碗素面

Yes.

好哟

How old is he?

他几岁

Almost three years old.

他快三岁了

Look at him. So adorable.

看他多可爱啊

It'd be great if I could have one of my own.

要是我的儿子就好了

Isn't he yours?

他不是你的

He's this hotel owner's son.

他是老板娘的儿子

May I have your name?

请问姑娘贵姓啊

Huo Xiaolan.

霍小岚

We're going to Shuntian City.

我们去顺天府

for a very fancy banquet at Heaven Restaurant.

参加登仙楼的百寿宴

But the main reason is for my husband.

最主要是为了给我相公

to boost his health.

调理身子

So that I can have a baby.

让我可以有小孩

Do you understand?

你懂吗

Yingying.

英英啊

Yingying.

英英

Why are you here?

你怎么在这儿啊

This is my husband Zhengtao.

这位就是我相公郑涛

This is Miss Huo.

这位是霍姑娘

Nice to meet you Miss Huo.

霍姑娘你好

Let me tell you.

我告诉你啊

We should hire a bodyguard.

我们应该也像他们那样

like them.

请一个保镖啊

They said.if hiring a bodyguard

他们说,如果要请保镖

we should look for those with coins hanging on them.

那一定要请身上挂着金钱的

for prestige!

那才够体面啊

Fine fine fine.

好了,好了,好了

I'll let you girls chat.

你们聊,你们聊

Hurry hurry.

快点儿,快点儿

Quick!

- Quicker! - Quicker!

-快点 -快一点啊

Freeze!

What's happening? OOPS!

什么事呀,糟糕

Wake up wake up!

醒醒,醒醒

Many monster hunters outside.

外面好多天师

Super dangerous. Let's leave.

特别危险,快走

What's wrong?

怎么了

In labor?

要生了

Probably probably.

应该是,应该是

Be quiet.

别叫啦

Not good.

早不生晚不生

Why are you in labor now?

为什么非要今天生

It's not up to me!

我想啊

What can we do? What to do?

怎么办,怎么办,怎么办,怎么办

Go find a doctor.

去找人帮我接生

Right right.

好,好

Are you crazy?

你疯啦

Who'd help you?

谁会帮你啊

Go find someone!

你去找啊

How do people give birth? How to.

生孩子,生孩子,生孩子

Scissors hot water towels.

剪刀,热水,毛巾

I know what we should do.

我想起来怎么做了

Don't be nervous. Relax relax!

别紧张,别紧张,别紧张

Follow my instructions.

跟着我做

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Out.

In

Out

In

Out

In

Out

In

Out

In

You're an animal!

你这个小泼妇

What are you doing?

你干嘛

Helping!

接生啊

How can you give birth with your pants on?

不脱怎么生啊

Then why are you holding the scissors?

那你拿剪刀干嘛

To cut.

剪啊

How can you cut with your eyes shut?

你闭上眼睛怎么剪啊

You'd better watch out.

你剪归剪

Don't cut it wrong!

千万不要剪错啊

Should I cut it now.

是现在剪

or after you give birth?

还是生出来以后再剪

Of course after!

当然生出来之后剪啦

What's there to cut now?

现在剪什么

Something is already there!

已经有东西突出来

I've grabbed it!

我抓住它了

Should I cut it?

是不是剪它

You.You're got it wrong!

你,你,你,你搞错了啦

Put down your scissors!

快把剪刀放下

Relax.

你放松

- Push! - The harder I push

-用力 -越用力…

the further it comes up!

越往上走

No push it down!

让它下来啊

I feel like my belly is.

这会不会

going to explode.

从肚子里爆出来啊

No no!

不会,不会

I give up.

我不生了

I give up!

我不生了

Push push!

生啊,生啊

Push harder!

使劲儿啊

Is it Miss Huo?

是霍姑娘吗

Are you okay?

你没事吧

I'm fine. Thanks.

我没事

Someone is outside.

有人来了

Let it out now!

马上生出来

Quick!

快点

Something's wrong.

不对劲

Push.

生啊

Now!

快点

Someone's having a baby!

生小孩了

Yes.

那就对了

Stay outside.

出去

Who is she?

她是谁呀

My mother.

我娘

Your mother is giving you a little brother?

你娘要给你生个小弟弟啊

So lucky.

好幸福啊

Where's your father?

你爹呢

He.died.

我爹,死了

I'm so sorry for your mother.

那你的娘她很不幸

But don't worry.

别着急

Childbirth is my area of expertise.

生孩子是我的强项

No. Although I've never given birth

不是,虽然我没有生过孩子

I've read many books.

但是我看过很多书

and heard so much about it.

听过很多事

I've been preparing all along.

时刻准备着

to give birth anytime.

随时可以生小孩

Excuse me

不好意思

I'm just too excited.

我真的是太兴奋了

You gave birth to a white radish!

你生了个萝卜

Let me see!

给我看看

Be careful.

小心

A monster is a monster.

妖天性狡猾

Does it look like me?

像我吗

Sure.

Do you need any help?

要不要我帮忙啊

Wake up wake up.

醒了,醒了

Good this is better darling.

没事了,没事了,夫人

I saw.

我看见

Nightmare?

噩梦

Right?

对吧

Excuse us.

见笑了

We meant to help you

原来想帮忙来着

- but. - Good that Madam is fine now.

-没想到… -夫人没事就好

How's the baby?

孩子呢

The baby is doing good.

母子平安

How is the baby's mother?

孩子的娘呢

I'm fine.

我很好

Thank you.

谢谢

I've never seen someone stand up

我还没有见过刚生完孩子

right after giving birth.

就可以站起来的

Where's the baby's father?

那孩子他爹呢

He died.

他死了

What?

I'm fine too.

我也很好

Thank you very much.

谢谢关心

The baby is so quiet.

婴儿好乖啊

No crying-

都没听到哭

Where's Niuniu?

牛牛呢

Niuniu?

牛牛

Niuniu

牛牛

may have gone to see the baby.

可能去里面看婴儿了吧

Does any of you inside see Niuniu?

里面的人看见牛牛了吗

Don't hit him.

不要打他噢

What's that?

什么声音

Is everything okay?

里面没事吧

All good.

没事

Niuniu you should come out.

玩够了吗,牛牛

Wait.

等一下

Oops Madam faints again.

夫人又晕了

What's wrong with you today?

夫人,你怎么又晕啦

EXCUSE me excuse me.

见笑了,见笑了

Wow really?

真的吗

They are monsters?

这两个人是妖

Definitely.

没错

If you want

你若不信

I can capture them for you.

我收了他俩给你看

Capture? Go capture yourself!

收,收个屁啊

Have you two villagers.

两位村民

seen my son Daitian?

有没有看到我儿子戴天啊

anybody?

有人吗

So hot.

这么烫

It's having a fever!

发烧了

Go get a towel.

快去拿块布

Get some water.

打盆水

Still very hot. Change water change water!

还是这么烫,换水,换水

Change again

再换

Okay Okay.

没事,没事

The fever is gone.

已经退烧了

but it's still weak.

但还是很虚弱

Oh

对啊

it hasn't had any milk.

他从出生到现在

since it was born.

都没有喝过一滴奶

No cows or goats around here.

这里又没有牛没有羊

What can we do?

怎么办

Why are you looking at me?

你看我干嘛

You're its mom!

你是他娘

I don't have milk.

我又没有奶

I.

It'll be sold in two days anyway.

反正过两天也是要卖了他

Then.

Why saved it.

他生病的时候

when it was ill?

干嘛要救他

Because it can't be sold at a good price if it's dead.

死了卖不上好价钱啊

Then what is different now?

那现在还不是一样

Not died of illness.

生病没死

but is starved to death.

活活饿死

Turn around.

转过去啊

Okay.

And you all!

还有你们

Done.

成了

You like blood.

你果然是吃血的

So dangerous just then.

好险啊刚才

What should we do?

那怎么办

What should we do?

怎么办啊

You're the mother!

你是他娘啊

I saw a baby coming out.

我亲眼看见她从嘴巴里面

from her mouth.

吐出来了一个孩子

A baby can be born from below.

孩子可以从下面生出来

and also from above.

也可以从上面生出来

Isn't that right dear?

是这样的吗,相公

What happened honey? What happened?

怎么了,相公,怎么了

What happened?

怎么了

Do you have.some food?

给点给点吃的

I told you before.

早就跟你说过了

A monster is a monster.

他改不了的

Don't drink blood anymore.

以后不能再吸血了

You must learn.

你要记住啊

Otherwise.

不然以后

people will say I didn't teach you well.

别人会说我没有好好管教你

Understand?

知道吗

Your daddy

你爹

he didn't learn well.

就是因为没有人好好管教

That's why he's so dumb.

所以现在出来闯江湖

and knows nothing!

才那么笨

Your mommy

你娘啊

she didn't have a good education.

就是没有好好接受管教

That's why she is always rude.

现在才对人这么凶

What did you say?

说什么呢

From now on

以后呢

you eat fruits and vegetables instead.

你就都吃素

You will learn to like it.

这样不是很好吗

Look at those poor horses.

你看那马儿多可怜

We shouldn't hurt them.

所以我们不应该伤害它们

You carry this all the time.

整天看你挂着

From your lover?

心爱的人送你的

My father gave it to me.

我十二岁的时候

when I was twelve.

我爹送我的

He said whenever I'm scared

他说怕的时候

if I play it

只要吹响它

he'll be there.

他就会出现

Did you try?

试过吗

My father never taught me how to play it.

我爹根本就没教我怎么吹它

That was the last time I saw him.

那也是我最后一次看见他

So.

have you ever looked for him?

你没有找过他吗

My father was a monster hunter.

我爹是天师

But he was killed.

捉妖的时候

by a monster.

被妖杀死了

When I was a child

小时候

my mother suddenly disappeared.

我娘突然失踪

Dad took me to Yongning Village.

爹把我带到永宁村

and left me there.

丢下我

He went away by himself.

然后一个人走了

I don't want you.

我不要你了

Go away. Go.

你走,你走

So the villagers of Yongning Village.

所以永宁村的村民们

are like my family.

就像是我的家人

Your father. He.

那你爹,他

Whoever leaves his son alone.

把孩子扔下的

isn't qualified to be a father.

都不配当爹

See

看见了吧

all monsters are bad?

妖的天性都是一样的

Even this little one will grow up to be an evil monster.

不用教就会干坏事

Let me teach you.

我教你吧

Not sure how we end up hanging together.

到底什么时候我们在一起

and be at the right time to see the beauty of the peach blossom.

就像在桃花源赶上了美丽

Seeing the blossoms fall makes me realize

花开花落转身时光流逝

how time flies.

教我珍惜

How can I describe this feeling?

怎样才可表达这种亲密

lt's almost like we can complete each other.

圆满你我的天地

This connection exists even when we are apart.

这连系不管现实距离

lt is wonderful when you feel understood and comfortable.

心思总是一致感觉称心如意

How can we stretch the time we have together?

天长地久的存在可有秘密

What is the secret behind an everlasting relationship?

桃花源的尽头是多少距离

The falling petals look amazing in the air.

落英缤纷带来一场绚丽

But this beautiful scenery will soon be over.

忘了限期

How to keep this bonding forever.

怎样才可留住这种关系

and not let it get rotten?

别让它成为历史

Today seems ordinary and not special.

这天地尽管称心如意

But one day when you look back

一朝岁月收拾

today would seem unique and memorable.

唯有梦里回忆

Can we come back to today when we are in tomorrow?

明天你会在哪里

Look! Isn't she very pretty today?

你们看,老板娘今天很漂亮

Absolutely!

是不是

Yes yes yes.

是是是

Exactly what I want.

想啥来啥

Hold on. Pong!

等一下,碰

I got it.

给我了

Your turn. Hurry up!

该你了,快快快

Fat choi!

发财

- Win! - What?

-胡了 -嗄?

How come you guys win again?

为什么又是你们胡

Five tiles of Fat Choi instead of four?

五个发财

Show all your hands!

把手全部伸出来

Sell them?

把他们都卖了

Hm!

Get out!

You want to do.some business?

大买卖,做不做

No.

不做

You do look like a radish.

长得还真是像个萝卜

taels.

五十两

Let's go! Not for sale now.

走,不卖了

Just name a price.

你们说多少钱嘛

I know what it's worth.

我都打听过了

At least taels.

至少一百两

Put it in the cage.

把他关到笼子里去

And wait here.

在这儿呆着

Come on.

来吧

You're rude.

你粗暴

Let me.

让我来吧

We haven't named you yet.

连个名字都没有

Should we not sell it?

还是别卖了

Hurry UP-

快点吧

Turn around.

你转过去

Let's play hide and seek.

我们玩捉迷藏

I'll count to three

从一数到三

I'll hide over there.

我躲到那边

and you hide in the cage.

你就躲到笼子里

Then she will look for us.

让她来找我们

Understand?

懂吗

Let's start. One two three!

来,一二三

No

不对

you should hide in the cage.

你就像我一样

like what I do.

躲到笼子里

No

不是

when I count one two three.

当我数到一二三的时候

Why are you so rude?

你干嘛那么粗暴

You want to keep it?

是不是不想卖

Yes. Even few more days would be good.

多留两天吧

Few more days?

多留两天

The result is still the same after few more days.

多留几天结果都是一样的

Look look

你看,你看

it cries.

他都哭了

Nonsense.

胡说

It's a monster.

他是个妖怪

What emotions could it have?

他有什么感情啊

It keeps following us.

他一直跟着我们

Isn't that emotion?

这不是感情吗

You cut your fingers to feed it blood.

你割破了手指喂他血吃

Of course it'll follow you.

他当然跟着你了

You feed grass to cows and goats.

你喂牛啊羊啊吃草

They'd follow you too.

它也跟着你

What kind of emotion do you call that?

你说,这什么感情

Who says cows and goats have no emotions?

谁说牛羊没有感情

Why do you think only humans have emotions?

凭什么你认为只有人才有感情啊

Even if it doesn't have emotions

就算他没有

I have.

我有

Stop now.

别说了

Humans and monsters aren't meant to be together.

反正人妖势不两立

That's why you should sell it!

就是应该卖了他

What is it?

怎么了

Go!

A newbie in the industry?

刚入行的吧你

Do more trading. and you'll get used to it.

多卖几次,慢慢就习惯了

Go. Go.

走吧,走吧

I know.

我知道了

We should name it Wuba.

他就叫胡巴

Can you play mahjong?

会打麻将吗

Let's

Where's our little monster?

我们的小妖在哪儿

Kill me if you can!

有本事杀了我

You will beg for our mercy!

现在就让你死无葬身之地

Pong!

I'll tell you if you win.

赢了我就告诉你们

Your turn!

出牌

- Eight circles. - Pong!

-八筒 -碰

Wait! Can you slow down?

你们慢点慢点

I'm not ready yet.

我还没排好呢

Hurry UP-

快一点儿啊

What should I do?

我该打什么呀

Thirteen orphans?

十三么

Win!

胡了

- Win? - Hm!

-胡了 -嗯

Fooling me?

玩老娘

Where's the little monster?

小妖在哪儿

Heaven Restaurant.

登仙楼

It may be getting ready to be butchered.

应该已经被宰了

Let's go!

Play another round with me.

再再再陪我玩一圈嘛

I still haven't told you the password.

我还没给你们密码

How can you get in?

你们怎么进去啊

Little guy

小朋友

where are you from?

哪里的

How come you're not

出来混

wearing any skin?

皮也不穿一件

No wonder you were caught!

难怪被人抓了

Look at my skin

看我的皮

so real and smooth!

多嫩多滑

Look at mine

看我的

so elastic!

多有弹性

See

it's seamless.

无缝缝合

Do this

puff your cheeks!

鼓口气儿

Didn't I tell you to take off the skin?

怎么还不脱皮啊

No! We won't take it off!

不,死不脱皮

We won't take it off!

死不脱皮

Go!

走,走,走

- Head Chef! - What the.

-大师傅 -哎呀妈呀

You guys are too much.

啥玩意啊

Scared the hell out of me!

吓我一哆嗦

Pay attention.

别整这套虚的了

The monsters we have today.

今儿来的妖啊

are SO awesome.

老厉害了

and delicious.

老美味了

What's happening?

啥动静啊

What's the problem?

吵吵啥呢

Head Chef.

大师傅

Head Chef

大师傅

we can't open this monster.

这只妖打不开啊

Why won't you cooperate?

咋这么想不开呢

No way!

就那么想不开

Listen.

Every monster dies.

妖固有一死

Sooner or later

早死晚死

it's just a matter of time.

都是要死

Open up okay?

听话啊

No way.

宁死不开

You stubborn monster.

小样儿

You've asked for it.

找死

Fine.

Don't cut my buttocks!

别切我的腚啊

Marvelous.

走你

Monster sashimi

生妖片

All ready.

上菜

No wonder she's our Head Chef.

不愧为天师厨神啊

Stand still!

站好了

What's with these two monsters?

这俩儿妖啥情况啊

They refuse to take off their skin.

他们俩死不脱皮

Hey gorgeous

这小姑娘

you look stunning today.

长得贼俊了

Your inner beauty is shining as well.

咱们都是老乡

Please. Let us go!

放了我们呗

My goodness

哎呀妈呀

this kid has a sweet mouth.

这孩子嘴儿那甜呢

If you grow UP

让你长大了

You're gonna hurt a lot of innocent girls.

还不知道祸害多少人家好姑娘

It's better to take care of you now.

不炖你炖谁

Head Chef

大师傅

could you cook me

可不可以把我煮一下

instead of serving me raw?

不要生吃

Oh you poor thing.

哎哟,小可怜了

As you wish!

依了你啊

Then we should.

一会儿啊

soak you in sauces before baking

带皮儿腌了你再烤

okay?

好吗

- Take them away! - Yes.

-带走 -是

Go!

Head Chef

大师傅

make sure you don't undercook.

煮熟一点

No worries.

放心去吧

I'll make you into.

把你俩搁一块

my special recipe pot roast.

煮一锅妖肉炖粉条子啊

My favorite.

我最爱吃了

- Head Chef. - Oh my goodness.

-大师傅 -哎呀妈呀

The little monster king everyone's talking about!

这就是传说中的小妖王啊

I also have something special for you.

我不会亏待你的啊

- Deep fry! - Yes.

-炸了 -是

We can rescue our little king soon.

马上就可以救小妖王了

Sir Zou and Lady Zou

邹员外邹夫人

please come this way.

里边请

Useless!

没用的东西

I told you to eat more.

让你平时多吃点

Why do you have to stay so thin?

长那瘦干啥儿呀

Not even big enough to block me.

挡都挡不住

Madam

夫人

are you here for curing illness.

你来是治病的

or boosting your health?

还是来补身子的呀

You go away.

你走开

I'll use the restroom.

我去方便

You stay.

你别走

Xiaoluo

小罗

bring Huzi over here to show Madam.

把虎子抱过来给夫人瞧一瞧

I'm afraid of dogs.

怕狗啊

You're human. Why would you be afraid of dogs?

你是人还怕狗吗

I prefer cats.

我喜欢猫的

I don't like cats.

我不喜欢猫的

Go! There's a cat over there.

走,那边有猫

Go go go!

走走走

Sorry go that way that way.

对不起,走那边,走那边

He doesn't recognize us.

想起来了

He didn't see us in human form.

他都没见过我们装人的样子

Right!

对啊

Hurry up! The door is closing.

快点快点啊,关门了

Password.

密码

- One two three? - Wrong!

-一二三 -错

- Five two one? - Wrong!

-五二一 -错

Password!

密码

Stop hitting me. Stop hitting me.

别打了,别打了

Our two honorable guests

两位贵宾

this way please.

请进

You are useless as well.

你个废物点心

I told you to eat less.

让你平时少吃点

You being so heavy really hurts.

活活压死老娘了

The first appetizer.

第一道开胃菜

is monster ears in oil.

是油浸蛙蛙妖耳尖

First hang the monsters.

我们先把蛙蛙妖

on the right and upside down for three days and nights

向右斜着倒挂三天三夜

so that all the blood can gather in one point.

将它的血全聚在那一分地方

Slice not too much not too little

不多不少

just that corner of the right ears.

活着割下

Why don't you two eat?

你们二位为什么不吃呀

I have to go to the restroom.

我要去方便

Restroom restroom.

方便,方便

I thought we will have the little monster king.

不是说好多给三百两

since we paid taels more?

有小妖王吃吗

Today you all are lucky!

今天大家有口福了

Little monster king is a newly added dish.

小妖王是新加的

We've been preparing it in the kitchen.

已经在厨房准备

Fantastic!

太好了

That's great.

那就太好了

I also need to go to the restroom.

我也去方便一下

before we try the special dish.

等一下可以吃到真正的大餐

Excuse me.

失陪

Put it in the steamer.

蒸了他吧

We are such a team.

你也去方便

Open it.

起锅

Yes!

Still alive?

没死啊

It's not fair. I already tried my best.

不带这么欺负人的

I want to go home.

我要回家

I want to see mommy!

我要找妈妈

Is my hair messy?

我发型乱不乱啊

Your hair is perfect.

可顺溜了

Really?

真的

Do I look pretty?

我脸美不美啊

You're gorgeous!

老美了

Just need some moisturizing.

给你撒点水保湿

Let's

快走,快走

We could only serve it this way.

只能这么上了

Xiaowu

小武

I'm sorry.

我对不起你

Xiaowu is in the kitchen!

小武在厨房

Xiaowu.

小武

I know

我说过

you will come!

你一定会来的

Mayor

保长

watch out!

小心

Duo Ian bu lu ye!

哆兰部噜也

Run! Run!

走啊,走吧

I abandoned my friend once.

我背弃了朋友一次

I'll never do it again!

不可以有第二次

I can't beat that guy!

我打不过他

See you.

再见

You will get killed.

你去送死啊

You're a monster hunter.

你是天师

How come you help an outsider instead?

你掉转枪头帮外人

He's not an outsider.

他不是外人

He's my husband!

他是我相公

What?

什么

Are you serious about

你刚才说的

what you just said?

是认真的吗

My dad said

我爹说了

A man and a woman should keep a distance.

男女授受不亲

If they kiss they must marry.

亲了就要成亲

- Can we. - Cannot cannot.

-可不可以 -不可以,不可以

- But. - No buts!

-可是 -没有可是

lam the only one left. in the Huo family.

我们霍家,就剩我一个人了

The responsibility to expand my family.

以后传宗接代啊

and have children and grandchildren.

开枝散叶的重任

is now all yours.

就交到你身上了

- Will it be too. - No it won't.

-这会不会 -不会

We are running out of time.

时间紧迫

I know.

我知道

I am under a lot of pressure too.

我也压力很大

We will do our best.

大家尽力而为吧

Leave me alone.

别管我了

Xiaowu take her away.

快带着这死婆娘

from my sight and leave.

离开这个地方

Take care

保重

and don't die.

臭婆娘

I'm not done arguing with you yet.

我还没跟你吵够

Leave!

Mo he qie di!

摩诃伽帝

Run!

Why does it keep chasing me?

它为什么一直追着我呀

Auntie Mo

莫大娘

please set the other villagers free.

其他村民交给你了

Take care!

保重

It's our little king!

是小妖王

Oh mama!

哎呀妈呀

So glad to see you again.

终于又见面了

Master we have something important to do!

大师,我们有要事

Please let us go.

放过我们吧

Impossible!

不可能

He'll get killed.

他会死的

Another monster hunter helps monsters.

又是一个帮妖的天师

Is this food?

这是吃的

This is the main dish of the banquet:

这就是万寿无疆妖王宴的主菜

Raw baby monster king's brain.

生吃妖王脑

This dish brings long life

长生不老

and stops you from ageing.

滋阴补阳的至补

It moves. ls it alive?

他在动,他是活的

Eating it alive offers the most benefits.

活吃才补啊

We feed it with wine and make it half-drunk

我们先灌酒让他半醉

then open a hole.

然后

on the top of its head.

在头顶开个洞

The best way to enjoy this dish is to.

加盐,加滚油

simply eat its brain while it's fresh.

用勺子挖脑汁吃比较好

Why are you here?

你怎么在这儿啊

You know her?

你认识啊

Is this a human.or a monster?

这个女人,是人是妖

Want to find out?

试试

Sure.

来啊

Grandma

奶奶

she just helped pulling you out.

刚才是人家扶你下来的

Grandma?

奶奶

Why are you here?

你在这干嘛呀

Two villagers.

有两个村民

:bought me here so I can look for my son.

:带我来找我的儿子啊

Who are you?

你是谁啊

Tianyin.

天荫啊

Who is she?

那她谁啊

I'm your.granddaughter-in-law.

我是您的,孙媳妇

Grandma.

奶奶

Come this way.

来来来来来

Tianyin.

天荫啊

Your dad.

这把宝剑

left this sword for you.

是你爹留给你的

It has enormous power!

威力无穷

Let me tell you.

告诉你

It's best for chopping vegetables.

它用来切菜比较好

You see.

你看

It doesn't matter.

没关系

After some sharpening

它开锋之后呢

it can chop monsters easily.

就能够斩妖除魔

Grandma how do you sharpen it?

怎么开锋呢,奶奶

You use some kind of blood but.

用什么血呢

anyway-

不重要啦

You see

我告诉你啊

that guy over there.

那个人啊

Fine. Fine. Grandma you stay put.

好了,好了,奶奶你不要乱跑

Wait for me here!

在这里等我吧

See you later Grandma!

走了,奶奶

This fire beetle

这火甲虫

is an expert in opening the skulls.

遇到再硬的妖骨

of monsters.

也能把它咬开

And.

还有

drinking the blood of this little monster.

喝了这小妖王的血

will bring amazing results.

会有奇效

Miss Huo!

霍姑娘

Who dares to make trouble here?

谁敢在这里捣乱

Darling let's go.

快走,夫人

You two leave first.

相公,你先走

I can't.

我不可以

Leave. You can't help me here.

走啊你,你会拖累我的

Darling.

夫人

I thought you're someone more powerful.

我还以为是什么高手呢

But you're just a mediocre level two monster hunter.

原来是个二钱天师

Hold on!

住手

Another one?

又来一个

Level ten!

十钱

What does that mean?

什么是十钱

Level ten is the top level of monster hunters.

这是天师中的至高无上级别

All these years

数百年来

only three persons have reached that level.

只有三个能达到此级别

Excuse me may I have your name?

敢问阁下是

My husband.

我的夫君

is the Head of former Monster Hunt Bureau Song Zhenjiang.

是前天师堂的都督宋镇江

My son.

儿子

is palace swordsman Song Daitian.

是御前带刀侍卫宋戴天

My grandson Tianyin is.

我的孙子天荫是

nobody.

是闲人

You let my granddaughter-in-law down first.

你先把我孙媳妇放下了再说

Didn't you say you're a level ten?

你不是说你是十钱天师吗

Why don't you save her yourself?

自己把她救下来啊

Fine!

Weng ba ya!

嗡吧呀

The coins are not yours!

原来铜钱不是你的

Who says they aren't mine?

谁说不是啊

My husband had six

我的夫君有六个

my son had five.

儿子有五个

All together I have ten.

加在一起不就十个了吗

Six plus five is eleven!

六加五是十一

It's ten!

是十

Song Tianyin

宋天荫

if you hand in the little monster

把小妖交出来

I'll release them.

我就放了她们

If you don't show up

再不露面

I'll kill your grandma first.

我就先杀了你奶奶

and then your wife.

再杀你媳妇

Can you.can you switch the order?

可不可以,可不可以对调一下

Wife first.

先杀了媳妇儿

and then grandma?

再杀奶奶啊

Good idea.

好主意

Five

four

three

two

One.

Hold on!

慢着

It's too late.

太晚了

Grandma or wife

奶奶,媳妇

either one must die.

怎么也得死一个

You choose.

自己挑吧

I've chosen!

我挑好了

No more tricks?

没招了

Lord Ge is. a monster?

原来葛老板是妖

He has so many layers of skin.

那么多层人皮

No wonder we couldn't tell he's a monster!

难怪没被我们发现

I put on the skin to disguise as human

我穿上这臭皮囊装人

in order to get rid of the surviving supporters

只为除掉旧妖王

of the old Monster King in the human world.

在人间的残臣余孽

Now you've forced me to reveal myself.

可你们人现在逼我现身

You all have to die!

你们都得死

Grandma!

奶奶

Granddaughter-in-law

孙媳妇

Your father-in-law

这宝剑

left you this sword!

是你公公给你留下来的

Best for chopping vegetables.

切菜比较好

Tianyin!

天荫

Tianyin!

天荫

Tianyin!

小瘸子

Song Tianyin

宋天荫

Wake up!

你醒一醒啊

My dad has left me already.

我爹已经离开我了

Please don't leave me alone.

你别丢下我

I order you to wake up now.

谁让你死的

Otherwise I'll gouge out your eyes

挖你的眼睛

cut off your tongue

割你的舌头

pull out your tendons. and tear off your skin.

抽你的筋,扒你的皮了

You're my husband.

你是我的相公

Without my permission

我没同意你死

you can't die.

你不可以死

Please.

小瘸子

Tianyin

天荫啊

use the Song family special moves.

用宋家十段锦

Monsters.

will soon conquer the human world.

很快就会统治人间

Thank you.

谢谢

Tianyin.

天荫

You truly met your dad's expectations.

你果然没有辜负你爹

He?

Tianyin.

天荫

This first coin.

这第一个铜钱

was left to you by your dad.

是你爹给你留下的

Others.

以后的

You will have to earn on your own.

要靠你自己赚回来啊

Six plus five

六个加五个

equals ten!

十个

The extra one.is for me.

多的一个,是我的

Are you sure?

想好了

Once you take this coin

收下这个铜钱

you are a monster hunter.

你就是天师了

Yes!

Good!

Don't go!

别走

Grandma.

奶奶

Come back!

你给我回来

Come back!

你给我回来

They ate our baby king already?

他们把他给吃了

We are too late.

好像是

Follow them to a remote place.

跟他们去一个没有人的地方吧

to rebuild a Yongning Village.

重建一个永宁村

You'll only be safe.

只有在那里

with them.

你才安全

I really want you to be with me.

我也想把你留在身边

But that would only hurt you.

但那样会害了你

Even if I dress you up as a human

就算我把你打扮得再像人

sooner or later

到头来

people will find out.

还是会像登仙楼那个老妖一样

And that would be very dangerous for you.

被揭穿

Humans still can't accept you.

人间还不能接受你

Understand?

明白吗

Don't let others call you a radish anymore.

以后别再让人家叫你萝卜了

Even though you do look like one.

虽然你真的有点像

Remember

记住

you've got a name.

你有你自己的名字

It's Wuba.

叫胡巴

Go.

走啊

Leave.

走啊

Go away!

走啊

I don't want you!

我不要你了

Go!

I don't want you!

我不要你了

Don't follow me!

别跟着我

Just go.

走啊

Go!

你走

You let a monster go.

妖都放走

How can you be a monster hunter?

还当什么天师啊

There are good monsters and bad monsters.

妖有好有坏

I only catch the bad ones.

我只捉坏妖

Come to think of it

别说这些了

you're my man now.

以后你就我的人了

From now on just do what I tell you.

我说什么,你依我就成

Where are we going?

我们去哪儿啊

I want to look for my dad.

我要去找我爹

I would like to know more about him.

我想了解他更多一点

Let's go.

走吧

Let me carry it.

我背,我背

I'll carry.

我来吧

I'm starving.

好饿啊

Waiter

小二

do you have any human meat or human liver?

有没有人肉啊人肝之类的

It's just me here.

这里只有我

How about

不然的话

eating me first?

你先吃我吧

Where do you think.Wuba would live?

你说,胡巴以后住哪儿啊

I don't know.

我不知道啊

Then how can we go to visit him?

那我们怎么去看他呀

His one month old party his birthday mid-autumn festival

满月啊,周岁啊,中秋啊,春节啊

new year and many many other festivals.

还有好多好多节

Life is a special book.

生命就是一部奇书

You have to read it with your heart.

期待你细心的阅读

The beginning chapter can be confusing.

迷乱时起步

But it will become clear and interesting when you keep reading.

勇敢的向前追逐

Life is also a strange road.

生命也是脚下的路

You have to keep going even though it's bumpy.

起落迂回都要继续

Once you stop relying on others

失去了保护

then you will start to grow.

才可以迈向成熟

I won't forget the caring and love.

不会忘记靠倚过的大树

from the ones who brought me up.

曾拥有的祝福

I will remember all the laughs and all the tears.

铭心也刻骨

The road is long and bright in front of me.

走上明天在生命的路途

I am blessed to have you.

每一笔的领悟

show me this road.

也是种幸福

Mi gu ba someone good looking or a monster.

米谷吧,帅哥还是怪咖

: Nu gu ba we all should have fun.

: 奴古吧,来世界就要开趴

Ta gu ba let's rock together.

他古吧,爽快摇一下

Right now just listen to me.

要立马立马立马听我吧

No bottom line. Qia qia.

无底线恰恰

Unlimited. Pa pa.

无极限趴趴

If you can turn into a durian no one can hurt you.

就像变了榴梿侬就甭害怕

No bottom line. Qia qia.

无底线恰恰

Unlimited. Pa pa.

无极限趴趴

Relax and let yourself shine.

不管什么尽管燃烧吧

Ka chad.

哢嚓

lt doesn't matter whether you're from Shangri-la.

哥哥哥不在香格里拉

lt is also fine if you have or not have boundaries.

姐姐姐也没有什么关卡

You you and you

啥啥啥

can all enjoy the rhythm.

给节奏融化

I hug you you you you and you together.

来熊熊熊熊熊抱一个吧

No bottom line. Qia qia.

无底线恰恰

Unlimited. Pa pa.

无极限趴趴

If you can turn into a durian no one can hurt you.

就像变了榴梿侬就甭害怕

No bottom line. Qia qia.

无底线恰恰

Unlimited. Pa pa.

无极限趴趴

Relax and let yourself shine.

不管什么尽管燃烧吧

Ka chad.

哢嚓

Mi gu ba whether you are tough or aggressive.

米谷吧,谁抢不到沙发

Ka ka gu ba.

卡卡古吧

whether you are shy or passive.

不咬牙也不尴尬

Ta gu ba.

他古吧

Don't worry about what others think.

矫情不拉搭

Come on let's dance let's dance let's dance!

来,舞吧舞吧舞吧舞吧

Dance dance dance dance

舞吧舞吧舞吧舞吧舞吧

We all dance!

舞~吧

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章