捉妖记英语怎么写

捉妖记讲述了小伙子天荫阴差阳错地怀上了即将降世的小妖王,他被降妖天师小岚一路保护着躲过各种妖怪。那你想知道捉妖记英语怎么写吗?接下来小编告诉你捉妖记英语怎么写,大家一起来看看吧!

捉妖记英语怎么写1:

中文名 捉妖记

外文名 Monster Hunt

捉妖记英语怎么写

捉妖记剧情简介:

宋天荫意外怀孕生下萌妖胡巴后,为保护“儿子”,与 天师霍小岚一起对抗妖界的故事。很久以前,人与万物共存,当中也包括妖。但人想独占天下,于是人向妖宣战,把他们赶进了深山大泽,从此人和妖划界而治。一天,一对装人样的情侣妖竹高(曾志伟饰)和胖莹(吴君如饰),为了保护怀有小妖王的妖后逃避血妖的追杀,来到了永宁村,遇上了善良的天荫、降妖少女二钱天师小岚以及跟小岚对着干的四钱天师罗刚。

捉妖记角色介绍:

宋天荫,小伙子宋天荫,阴差阳错了怀上了妖怪胡巴。性格温和,待人友善,在家务活上更是一把好手。

霍小岚,捉妖天师小岚。她是个不识字的菜鸟捉妖师,但捉妖技能“神乎其神”。与其他二位天师闻“妖气”而来,为了捉妖,展开了一场激烈的人妖追逐大战。

罗刚,四钱天师,抓妖大师,性格耿直,被菜鸟捉妖师小岚和小妖戏耍过,最后化敌为友。

捉妖记英语翻译:

[Monster] Your Majesty run!

〔妖〕皇后,快走

[Monster] Hands off my baby!

〔妖〕别碰我的孩子

[Monster] Your Majesty we're here to save you!

〔妖〕皇后,我们来救你了

[Monster] Watch out Your Highness!

〔妖〕皇后,小心

[Monster] I can't walk anymore.

〔妖〕我走不动了

[Monster] What are you staring at? She's my wife!

〔妖〕看什么看,你再看试试

Mayor hurry up.

保长,快

Be careful.

你腿不好,小心点

Come on! Faster!

快,快,快点

I picked it first. Give it to me.

是我看见的,给我

It's mine. Let me have it.

是我的,臭婆娘,你给我

Our mayor is coming.

保长来了,保长来了

Stop fighting.

不要再打了

Here's the mayor.

保长来了

Mama Li Auntie Mo

李大妈,莫大娘

we all live in the same village.

大家都同村的嘛

Shut up!

你闭嘴

It's a mayor's job to.

保长是有责任的嘛

Quiet!

再说

- I'm the mayor and. - Have you fixed the clothes?

-保长… -衣服缝好了没有

Have you fixed the clothes?

衣服缝好了没有

Not yet.

还没

He's our mayor!

他是我们的保长

You ladies shouldn't treat him like that.

二位大娘这么做是不对的

Mayor

保长

your leg brace.

你的护腿

Xiaowu

小武

sorry.

对不起啊

Go and fix our clothes.

把衣服给我缝喽

Xiaowu

小武

thanks.

辛苦了

No problem at all.

我们是兄弟嘛

I'll go deliver now.

我给他们送去

Grandma?

奶奶

Grandma?

奶奶

Grand.

奶奶

Who are you?

你是谁

Tianyin.

天荫啊

Who is Tianyin?

天荫是谁

Your grandson.

你孙子啊

Who's grandson?

我孙子是谁

Your son's son.

你儿子的儿子

My son is first-tier palace swordsman Song Daitian.

我儿子是一品御前带刀侍卫宋戴天

Let me tell you.

我告诉你

This is our Song family heritage.

这是我们宋家的家传

monster killing sword!

斩妖去魔宝剑

It's actually more like a toy.

那玩具就别再拿出来了吧

I won't play with you.

我不跟你玩了

You're so dumb.

傻的

You don't understand a thing.

跟你说也说不清楚

Hanging around with nothing to do

整天游手好闲

you really don't act like a man.

一点也不像个大男人

I'm busy every day

我每天也都很忙啊

sewing and cooking.

又缝又煮的

Did you practice our Song family special moves today?

今天练了我们宋家十段锦没有啊

No.

没有啊

You are such a loser.

你看看你这没出息的样子

Grandma will leave home for a few days.

奶奶要离家几天

to look for your dad.

我找你爹去

Grandma

奶奶

you've been searching for that guy for years.

你都找了那个坏蛋这么多年了

Shouldn't you give up?

不用再找了吧

Your dad is the hero of the Monster Hunt Bureau.

你爹是天师堂的大英雄

What kind of hero dumps his wife and son?

抛妻弃子算什么英雄

Coward!

懦夫

Your dad is.

你爹他是

a first-tier palace swordsman.

一品御前带刀侍卫

He left the whole village to you

他既然把整个村子都交给你了

so protecting the villagers is.

那么保护村民是

My duty.

我的责任

Then you shouldn't fall short of your dad's.

那么你不要辜负他对你的

Expectations.

期望

See you.

走了

Monsters are not accepted in the human world.

妖不可容于人间

If any of them crossed the border

偶有越界的

we used to have the Monster Hunt Bureau take care of them.

历朝都由皇上的天师堂秘密处理

And they did such a good job that

让平民百姓都忘了

people nowadays don't know monsters even exist.

有妖的存在

Since the last dynasty

但自前朝开始

almost all monsters crossing the border were caught.

犯境妖物差不多被捉个干净

The Monster Hunt Bureau.

兔死狗烹

became useless and closed.

天师堂被废

Great monster hunters like you turned into normal people.

天师沦为庶民

and served small businessmen like me.

转而像为我这样的小商人服务

You were totally wronged.

太委屈了

Now

现在

your time has come!

你们的时代来了

If one of you.

只要谁

can grab that expected baby monster king

能捉了那龙胎

the monster world will be in chaos.

妖界会因此大乱

and monsters will flee all over.

妖民四处流窜

Then

那时候

the emperor must rely on you all to suppress them.

圣上一定会再倚重各位收拾残局

The Monster Hunt Bureau will be strong again.

天师堂自必重张旗鼓

Come on.

Let's toast to our great fortune.

为各位升官发财

Cheers!

干杯

Cheers!

干杯

I was so awesome.

哇,刚才我多威风啊

I hit his belly with my head.

我一头就把他撞飞了

You didn't see how.

你啊,都不知

Hi how are you?

两位,要去哪里啊

Smells delicious!

好香啊

We can have something to eat.

有吃的罗

Right

是啊

my restaurant is that way.

我家茶楼就在上面

We offer high-quality herbal tea.

那里有上等的花茶

And we have our signature dish duck blood pudding.

还有这里最驰名的鸭血糕

Stop chatting with this limp.

缠着这个瘸子干嘛

We're in a hurry!

赶路啊

Ignore him!

别管他

He's jealous.

听见我跟人家说话

when I pay attention to others.

就吃醋

Because I'm his.

因为我是他的

first love.

初恋

Why do you tell that to everyone you meet?

你不要看到每个人都说一遍

I won't tell you anything anymore!

我以后看见你不敢说话了

:He's blushing!

:脸红了,脸红了

See

你看

he looks so cute when he blushes!

他害羞多好看

You're mean and crazy!

变态,变态

Let's

走啦

He's not going

他不去

but I Will.

我去

Fine fine fine! I'll go.

好好好,去去去

Our Yongning Village.

我们永宁村

hasn't had visitors for ages.

好久都没有外人来过了

Can you tell me.

可以跟我说说

about your adventures?

你们在外面的经历吗

Sure.

I'll tell you.

待会我一边说

while I eat you.

一边吃你

your food.

你的

This way.

这边

Here we are.

到了,到了

Please take a seat.

坐那边吧

Let me.

我来

I will get you some water.

那我帮你们去倒点水

Thanks.

What would you like to order?

请问三位想吃点什么呀

- We. - ls there any human meat.

-我们… -有没有人肉…

or human liver?

人肝之类的

It's only me here.

这里只有我

How about eating me first?

不如先吃我吧

I'll bring you the duck blood pudding.

我去拿鸭血糕

No one is allowed to leave.

谁都不准走

Right

no one.

就不走

Lady what's your problem?

妖孽,你惹事生非

Tell me your names!

报上名来

Song.Song Tianyin.

宋,宋天荫

Not you.

没说你

I'm the gorgeous elegant and

独孤无名

coolest Lily.

冷艳香

When did you make that up?

你什么时候改的

Just now.

刚刚

I like your original name Ying better.

本来叫胖莹不是挺好吗

How dare you hit my wife?

敢打我老婆

Your skills are medio.cre.

雕虫小技

Still mediocre?

现在还是雕虫小技吗

If I wasn't injured earlier

若不是我之前受了一点伤

just a level two monster hunter like you.

区区一个二钱天师

I'll be promoted to level three after I've captured you both.

收了你们刚好升三钱

Little monster what's your name?

小妖,报上名来

Gao.

竹高

Hiding in such a skinny shell.

装在这瘦骨仙里头

is killing me!

辛苦死我了

See we have serious business

早跟你说

and all you can think about is eating!

不办正事就是贪吃

But that limp smells delicious.

那瘸子肉香啊

You never learn.

死性不改

[Monster] Ma ta ta ku la.

〔妖〕玛塔塔库拉

Foul language?

说脏话

[Monster] You say that again and

〔妖〕混蛋,再骂我

[Monster] I'll kick your ass very hard.

〔妖〕我就打你屁股

Oh baby. You're right.

噢,宝贝

It's all my fault.

我错了

Oh no Her Majesty fell out!

哎呀,皇后掉出来了

Save the queen!

救驾

Freeze!

I won't look. I won't look. I won't look.

我不看,我不看,我不看

Freeze!

Ying I'll save you.

胖萤,我救你

Duo lan bu lu ye.

哆兰部噜也

An ya hong.

唵哑吽

Luogang!

罗钢

They are mine.

这明明是我先盯上的

How can you say.

在哪里

they're yours?

刻着是你的呀

Whoever has the monsters.

谁收妖

gets the money.

谁拿钱

Your Highness! Run!

皇后,快走啊

Luogang!

罗钢

This is not fair.

你不讲道义

To me

this is totally fair.

但是不做

Thief!

I'm the mayor in this village.

我是这里的保长

You've just killed people.

你刚才杀人了

What people did I kill?

杀什么人啊

They're all monsters!

都是妖

Monsters?

Of course.

对呀

They're monsters covered with human skin.

披着人皮的妖

Ignorant.

大惊小怪的

Monsters are the most cunning creatures.

这个世界上

in the world.

最狡猾的就是妖

They hide in human skin

穿人皮

dress as humans.

扮人样

and speak human language!

说人话

Then how can I tell.

那我怎么知道

if you're human or monster?

你是人是妖啊

May I ask you something?

那我想问一下

Did you win or lose the fight just now?

你刚才是打赢了还是打输了

I lost?

我输了

If I lost you'd have been eaten by them.

我输了你早被他们吃了

Idiot!

Make dinner!

做饭

I'm hungry!

我饿了

I want something spicy!

要辣的

Question me?

哪壶不开提哪壶

So stupid.

真是

How could someone like me lose?

我怎么会输呢我

Can't stop talking

人罗峻

but can cook quite well.

饭做得还可以

Even though I'm a bit crippled

我虽然有点瘸

I do have great goals.

但我志气高

You know what?

你知道吗

Cooking is my third ideal job.

煮菜是我的第三理想工作

How about the second?

第二呢

Sewing.

缝纫

Want to guess what's the first?

要不要猜猜第一是什么

How about the first?

第一呢

The first is cooking plus sewing.

煮菜加缝纫

I'm a genius right?

猜不到吧

Why would you catch monsters?

你为什么要捉妖啊

To make money.

赚钱啊

Then why are you alone?

那你为什么一个人啊

Want to know?

想知道啊

Yes.

People who know too much about me.

知道我太多事情

I'll have their tongue cut off.

会被割舌头

Where're you going?

干嘛去啊

I'll sleep in my Grandma's room.

我去奶奶房间睡啊

Sleep with me.

跟我睡啊

I stay here.

我留在这儿

so that I can sleep with you.

就是为了跟你睡

You?

Hmm.

I'll go to prepare.

我去准备一下

You like it this way?

你喜欢这样

Will it hurt?

会不会疼啊

What?

看我

What do you expect?

一脸色相

I'll gouge out your eyes!

挖你双眼

That monster spat on you

那妖向你吐了口水

to leave a mark

就是看上你了

which means she will find you again.

一定会再回来的

When she comes back

到时候

she won't be able to escape my trap.

绝逃不出我的天罗地网

Mi gu ba.

米古吧

Nu gu ba ta gu ba.

奴古吧他古吧

Tu gu ba ka gu ba

突古吧卡古吧

yi ya gu ba.

依雅古巴

Mi gu ba.

米古吧

Nu gu ba ta gu ba.

奴古吧他古吧

Tu gu ba let me go!

突古吧放我吧

yi ya gu ba.

依雅古巴

lt can be sweet sour bitter and spicy

甜酸苦辣

while you struggle for life.

委屈挣扎

Living is an ongoing argument with

生活就是彼此不断的吵骂

many complex appearances.

皮相复杂

and cunning souls.

心灵狡猾

So-called living is just a battle of slaughtering.

所谓生活不过是一场厮杀

Who can ask for living in affluence?

谁要丰衣足食算了吧

Earning just enough to survive is not bad.

混得可以就不差

Today you have power

今天千军万马一人之下

but tomorrow you may be at the bottom.

明天就给找茬

Hopeless? No alternatives? So what?

没有希望出路忘了吧

But having an empty stomach is really a problem.

肚子空着才可怕

Wouldn't it be nice to have a small piece of rice cake?

渴望天赐锅巴

lt's all dry.

干巴巴

My tongue is so dry.

我舌头干巴巴

Hard living.

给生活踏踏踏

keeps trampling on us.

不断践踏

Terrible.

不成话

I'm not young anymore.

我年纪都一把

Like a wretch cinders

却像混球煤渣

setting sun.

江河日下

Either humans or monsters have trouble.

做人做妖一样的烦恼

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章