饭店点菜英语对话

武汉韦博英语
不要以为在餐馆点菜没什么技术,其实点菜的技巧也是一门学问哦,当你和朋友一起去聚餐的时候,该怎么点菜,点什么菜合适,这些都是需要注意的。韦博英语小编为大家整理饭店点菜英语对话,我们可以如何正确表达自己的意愿呢?
Are you allergic to any particular food, sir?先生,请问您对某些食物过敏吗?
It will stimulate the appetite.它能刺激您的胃口。
Are you on a special diet?您对饮食有什么特别要求吗?
Would you like your crabs steamed or fried with ginger and spring onion?您要的蟹是清蒸还是用姜葱炒?
We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai and Beijing cuisines.Which cuisine would you prefer?我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?
韦博英语精心挑选各种场合对话,即使平常不太有机会接触英语的人,也可一句一句地学习会话,让我们开始进入饭店点菜英语对话的情景中吧。

W: Hi. Welcome to Heavenly Pies. May I take your order?
你好。欢迎来到馅饼天堂。我可以为您点菜了吗?
G: Uh…yes. I'd like the chicken fried steak.
嗯……是的。我要一份炸鸡排。
W: Okay. Would you like fries, bread, or rice with your meal?
好的。你喜欢炸薯条、面包还是米饭配你的餐呢?
G: Umm. I'll take the rice.
嗯。我要米饭。
W: Would you care for anything to drink?
你想喝点什么吗?
G: Yeah. I'll take a medium Sprite.
是的。我要一个中雪碧。
W: I'm sorry. We only have large or small.
对不起。我们只有大的或小的。
G: Well, in that case, uh, I'll have a small Sprite.
嗯,这样的话,我就要一个小的雪碧。
W: Okay. A small Sprite. And what kind of dressing would you like with your salad? It comes with the fried steak.
好的。一个小雪碧。那么您的煎牛排想要哪种调料的沙拉?
G: What dressings do you have?
你们有什么酱?
W: We have French, Italian, blue cheese, and ranch.
我们有法式调料,意式调料,蓝奶酪和田园沙拉酱。
G: Oh!Ranch, please.
哦!那就田园沙拉酱吧。
W: Would you like anything else?
您还想要什么吗?
G: Well, I'd like to see your pie menu. That's the main reason why I like to dine here.
嗯,我想看你们的馅饼菜单。这就是为什么我喜欢在这里进餐的原因。
W: Oh, I'm so sorry, but we aren't serving pies today.
哦,我很抱歉,但是我们今天不提供馅饼。
韦博国际英语怎么样--立即咨询

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章