降价销售 英语

  There's a 10%discount if you order in volume.
  如果量大的话,可以有10%的折扣。

  给予优惠常用的表达:
  On orders for...... we allow a special discount of 1.5%.
  对……的订单,我们可以给1.5%特别折扣。

  A discount of 5%may be allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.
  如果每一种规格的量超过1000套的话,我方可以给5%的折扣。

  You can receive a special 15%discount on orders placed before the end of December.
  贵方能在12月底之前下订单的话,我方可以给15%折扣。

  What discounts will you be able to offer for prompt payment?
  立即付款有多大的折扣?

  If your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.
  如果你们的定货量相当多的话,我们打算降价5%,.

In order to wind up this transaction with you,we are ready to take 3%off this original quotation.
  为了成交,我们准备按原报价减3%.

  To help you sell our product,as an exception,we'll give you a special discount of 2%.
  为了帮助你方销售我们的产品,作为例外,我们给你方2%的特殊折扣。

  We offer a number of discounts.
  我们会提供很多打折方案。

  A 5%discount is our best offer for the quantities you are requsting.
  就您的量来说,5%是我们能给的低折扣。

  If you give us a discount of 6%,we can pay within sixty days.
  如果给我们6%的折扣,我们就在60天内付款。

降价销售 英语
  万用表达金句
  1.We can offer you 5%discount.
  我方可以给贵方5%的折扣。

  2.Your price is rather out of line,much higher than we expected.
  贵公司的价格与行情不符,比我方所预料的要高得多。

  3.We cant buy with your offer.
  我们不能接受这一价格。

  4.If we are to place an order with you,I think a discount of about 15%would be sufficient.
  如果我们要向你们订货,我认为大约15%的折扣倒还差不多。

  5.This price is already a little tight,our profit margin is not that large.
  这个价格已经有点勉强了,我们的利润没有那么高的。

  6.I can settle for that.
  成交吧。

情景对话
  A:We can offer you 5%discount.
  B:Your price is rather out of line,much higher than we expected.We can't buy with your offer.
  A:Well,what do you suggest then?How about 8%?
  B:When we say your prices are much too high,we don't mean they are higher only by 2 or 3 percent.If we are toplace an order with you,I think a discount of about 15%would be sufficient.
  A:What?You want to drive me bankrupt!You can't expect us to make such a large reduction.
  B:Theres no point in making a counter offer because the gap is too great.
  A:How about 10%?This price is already a little tight,our profit margin is not that large.
  B:OK.I can settle for that.

  A:我方可以给贵方5%的折扣。
  B:贵公司的价格与1不符,比我方所预料的要高很多。我们不能接受这一价格。
  A:嗯,那你想减少多少?8%的折扣怎么样?
  B:我们说你们的价格太高,并不是说仅仅高出2%或3%。如果我们要向你们订货,我认为大约15%的折扣倒还差不多。
  A:什么?你想让我们公司破产吗?我们不可能打这么低的折扣。
  B:由于相差太悬殊,讨价还价也没有什么意义。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章