转账支票英语

韦博英语培训收费

韦博英语归纳了生活中会遇到的一些场景,并告诉你如何用地道的英语来表达,掌握流利、轻松、自如的情景口语,让你的英语脱口而出!今天大家一起来学习下:转账支票英语

David: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
大卫:先生,早上好。我能为你做些什么吗?
Customer: Can you cash this check for me?
顾客:你能为我兑现这张支票吗?
David: Let me see. I'm afraid we can't cash it immediately.
大卫:让我看看。恐怕我们不能马上兑现。
Customer: Could you tell me why?
顾客:你能告诉我为什么吗?
David: This is a personal check. If it were a bank's check, we could cash it right now. For personal check, we must send it to the paying bank for collection first.
大卫:这是张个人支票。如果是银行支票,我们马上就可以兑现。如果是个人支票,我们就得首先把它寄付给付款行托管。
Customer:Why is that?
顾客:为什么?
David:Because we're not sure whether the check issuer has enough balance with the bank or not.
大卫:因为我们不能肯定出票人是否有足够的余额。
Customer:The issuer is my good friend. He is a man worthy of trust.
顾客:出票人是我的好朋友,他是个信得过的人。
David:1agree with you. But we can't credit your account until the balance is verified.
大卫:我相信你。但是我们要得到证实后才能付款。
Customer:How long will it take to collect this check?
顾客:那这张支票的托收需要多长时间呢?
David:It might take about a month.
大卫:那可能需要一个月的时间。
Customer:A month?Are you kidding me?l can't wait that long. Would you please do me a favor to cash this check?
顾客:一个月?你是开玩笑的吧?我不能等那么久。不能照顾一下,帮我兑现吗?
David:I'm sorry, sir. Please understand us if there is any inconvenience we brought to you.
大卫:先生,对不起。请你谅解我们给你带来的不便。
Customer:Is there any method that I can cash it earlier?
顾客:那有没有什么办法我可以早点兑换呢?
David:Well, we can instruct your bank to send the money by cable after the check's collection. However, in that case,the charge will be higher.
大卫:是的,我们可以指示你的开户行在办好支票的托收后用电报方式把款汇过来。但是这样的话,费用会高一点。
Customer:I don't mind. How long will it take then?
顾客:我不介意。那这样的话要多长时间?
David: Three to five days.
大卫:3到5天。
Customer: Right.
顾客:好的。
David: I will inform you as soon as we receive the money.
大卫:款一收妥我就打电话告诉你。
广州韦博英语联系方式

相关地区:越秀区、海珠区、天河区、白云区、黄埔区、荔湾区、罗岗区、南沙区、花都区、番禺区

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章