商务英语对话网上求职

简历

  常用句子:

  College graduates today seem to care a lot about the form of the resume.
  当今的毕业生似乎非常注意个人简历的形式。

  She had a very impressive resume, but she seemed to lack the confidence that I think a good manager needs.
  她的简历令人印象深刻,但是她似乎缺乏我认为的一个好经理需要的自信。

  The interviewer even did not trouble to look at my resume.
  给我面试的那个人甚至不屑看一下我的简历。

  Ronda is going to help Stella find a new IT position, but first she wants to get some more information about her current job.
  Ronda
  将要帮助Stella寻找新的IT职员,但首先她想了解关于目前工作的更多信息

  It'll save us a lot of time if we can just get the information off the Internet.
  这是个条件句。如果你能把这方面的情况从网上找到,将省我们很多的时间

  He had a very poor performance at the interview, and therefore lost the chance of getting the job.
  他面试时表现很差,所以失去了得到那份工作的机会。

  To be very frank, I think you have very little chance of getting the job.
  坦白地说,我认为你获得这项工作的机会微乎其微。

  The web page designers, for example, are more equipped to work with the presentation layer on the web server.
  以网页设计师为例,他们就更适合在网页服务器上进行表现层的开发;

  Good attitude will naturally less trouble, more trouble the other hand, oh!
  心态好了烦恼自然就会少些,反之烦恼多多哦!

  He believed the application to be as complete and thorough as any ever submitted by the company.
  他相信,在本公司提交的申请中,再没有这么面面俱到、无可挑剔的了。

  To help talents to stand out, we must break the permanent-employment system and implement two-way choice between enterprises and labors.
  要帮助人才脱颖而出,就必须打破铁饭碗,实现企业与人才双向选择。

  In theory the process should be a two-way choice between universities and students.
  理论上,这一过程应该是大学和学生之间的双向选择。

  It's completely the employing firms that choose the talents they need, far from the so-called "two-way choice" .
  可以说完全是用人单位在挑选自己需要的人才,而远不是所谓的“双向选择”。

  情景对话:

  (1)

  A:What are you typing there?
  你在那里打些什么东西?

  B:I'm working on my resume.
  我正在做一份简历。

  A:Really? Did you find any information about a new job?
  真的?你找到了新工作的信息吗?

  B:Yeah, I just got some good information off the internet.
  是的,我刚刚从互联网上找到了一些很 有用的信息。

  A:Great! Do you think you have a chance at getting the job?
  太好了!你认为你有机会得到那份工作吗?

  B:I didn’t just find out about one job. There were several ones that looked good.
  我不止找到了关于一份工作的情况。有几份工作看起来都不错。

  A:Maybe I should try looking on the web for work.
  也许我也应该试一试在网上找工作。

  B:Sure you have to be patient. But I think it’s much less trouble to sit in front of a computer than to go door to door or to make a lot of phone calls.
  当然你必须耐心点。但是,我觉得坐在电脑前浏览信息比挨家挨户或不停地打电话去找工作要容易多了

  A:But there must be so many people who also see the advertisement for that job on the net. You might have no chance.
  可是在互联网上一定会有很多人也看到这份工作的广告。你可能没什么机会。

  (2)

  A:Taylor, can you tell me how to apply for a job on the Internet?
  泰勒,你能告诉我怎样在网上求职吗?

  B:Just fill out an application.
  发布一个求职信不就行了嘛。

  A:Do I have to send an E-mail?
  用E-mail发送吗?

  B:You are expected to know the E-mail address of the unit.
  那你必须知道用人单位的电子邮箱地址。

  A:But I still don't know which unit is in need of staff.
  可我还不知道哪个单位需要员工。

  B:Send out an application through Job-wanted on the website.
  那你就在网站的‘求职’频道发布求职信 息。

  A:Can any unit see my information?
  用人单位能看到我的信息吗?

  B:It's a two-way choice. And your application will be read.
  双向选择嘛,你的求职信会有人看到的。

  A:Which websites offer this service?
  告诉我哪些网站提供这项服务?

  B:Sina, 21st Century Talent Net, and a few others.
  新浪、21世纪人才网,还有其他一些网站。

  A:Thank you.
谢谢
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章