宁波韦博英语培训学校
多元教学法+NLP由浅入深的11个级别课程设置,更加灵活自由的学习方式,韦博国际英语不仅是英语技能的进阶平台,更是开拓职场、生活新天地的精彩舞台。

商务英语关于保险的对话

1

商务 英语 关于保险的对话

If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?下面介绍商务英语关于保险的对话,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语关于保险的对话

A:Mr. Li, I'd like to have a talk with you over the question of insurance you doesn’t mind.

A:李先生,如果你不介意,我想同你谈谈保险的问题。

B: No, not a bit. Go ahead, please.

B:—点也不介意,请说吧。

A:What do your insurance clause cover?

A:你们的保险条款中有哪些险别?

B;There are three basic covers, namely, Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average and All Risks.

B:有三种基本险别,也就是:平安险、水渍险和综合险。

A:If we conclude the business on CIF basis, what coverage will you take out for the goods?

A:如果我们的这批货物以到岸价格的条件成交,你们负责投保哪些险别?

B; Generally speaking, we only insurance the goods with Particular Average.

B:—般说来,我们只投保水溃险。

A: Do your cover risks other than WPA, for instance, TPND, Weight and Fresh and Rainwater Damage?

A:除水溃险以外,你们还投其他险别吗?比如:提货不着 险,重量、保鲜和雨水险。

B:Yes. If the buyers want of have the goods insured against these risks, we shall arrange for them.

B:是的,如果买主想投保此类险别,我们将给他们安排投 保。

A:And It is the buyers who will pay for the extra premium, I think.

A:我想这额外的保险费将由买方支付。

B:That's It. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.

B:是的,按照国际惯例,我们不投保这类险别,除非买主要求投保。

#@#商务英语对话分段保险ze#

句式1:We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.

我们为你们保陆地险。

应用对话:

A: What insurance do you recommend for the goods?

你们推荐什么样的保险?

B: We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf.

我们为你们保陆地险。

A: OK.

好的。

句式2:But you will pay the additional premium.

但是你们要支付其他的保险费用。

应用对话:

A: But you will pay the additional premium.

但是你们要支付其他的保险费用。

B: Oh, our exporters always pay all the premiums.

噢,我们的出口方一向支付所有的保险费用。

A: But we offer you a special price.

但是我们给你们报了特价。

B: We have to think about this term.

我们要考虑一下这个条款。

必选的基本险按重要性排列为FPA.(平安险 Free from Particular Average)、WPA(水渍险 With Particular Average)和AR(一切险 All Risks)。

其他表达法:

We shall insure the goods on your behalf.

我们将为你方的货物保险。

We can insure the procelain vases on your behalf, but at a rather high premium, all the additional premium will be for your account.

我们为你方的瓷器花瓶保险,但是由于保险费用很高,其余的所有保险费用将由你方支付。

2

商务英语分析品质对话

A:I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting A-l quality.

A:我可以保证,如果你购买我们的产品,品质一定是一流 的。

B:I’ve looked at your units, and am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.

B:我已经看了货,也很满意。你们的产品品质都远在标 准之上。

商务英语关于保险的对话

A:We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We won't sacrifice quality for quick profits.

A:我们投入了大笔财力,就是要保证我们的品质胜人一 筹。我们不会为了赚钱而降低品质的。

B:Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.

B:我们很想与贵公司商谈订单的事,只要贵公司方便,我 们随时可以开始。

A : That's great, I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotations ready for you by tomorrow morning.

A:太好了!能一起合作,我真的很高兴。最迟明天早上, 我就会把报价单准备好。

B:Fine. As well,would you mind if I asked to see the Loyd's surveyor report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.

B:好!还有,你可以让我看一下你们的劳依兹鉴定人报 告书吗?我可能还有几个关于品质分析的问题想问问。

3

商务英语折扣佣金对话

A:We do business on commission basis.

A:我公司是按照佣金的规矩做生意的。

B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, well consider it.

B:我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。

A:We usually charge a commission of 10% .

A:我公司通常收取10%的佣金。

B:lt's too high. If calculated into the price, the goods are difficult to sell.

B:太髙了。如打进价格,商品很难销售。

A:Then how many percent commission do you allow us?

A:那么贵公司给多少佣金?

B: If your order for the goods exceeds 10 000 sets, well give you 5% commission.

B:如果贵公司订货超过10 000只,我公司给贵公司5%的 佣金。

A:The season for your goods is over. Well spend a lot of money in pushing the sales.

A:销售季节已过,我公司将花很多钱促销。

B:We’ll give you another 1% to make up for the expenses in pushing the sales

B:我公司再给贵公司1%以补偿贵公司的促销费用。

以上是宁波韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语关于保险的对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。