宁波韦博英语培训学校
多元教学法+NLP由浅入深的11个级别课程设置,更加灵活自由的学习方式,韦博国际英语不仅是英语技能的进阶平台,更是开拓职场、生活新天地的精彩舞台。

商务英语谈判两人对话

1

商务 英语 谈判两人对话篇一

I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,这样你就可以会工人的薪水了。下面介绍商务英语谈判两人对话,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语谈判两人对话

Mel:There you go. Everything just like you requested, except the price.

好了,一切都合你的意了,除了价格以外。

Bill:Why not the price?

为什么价格不行?

Mel:Well,your terms require me to carry the cost of everything and wait for my payment until 30 days after the work is completed.

这个嘛,你的条件是要我全额负担开销,直到完工后一个月才能取款。

Bill:That's right.

没错。

I wnat to be sure everything is done right before I pay you off, otherwise you might not response to my call back to complete the punch list.

我想确定全部完善后才付款,不然,一出问题你可能就不会回复了。

Mel:I can understand that, but in the meantime I have to cover the cost of materials and payroll for your job.

我了解你的顾虑,但是我还要负担你的材料费和工人的薪资。

The increase in to cover the cost of a short-term loan I have to get to stay in business while you wait and make sure.

为了等你那一个月,我可能要周转贷款,打平经营费用;所以反应给你的就是涨价。

Bill:How about if I alter the deal to 50% upon substantial completion and 50% within 30 days?

那我改成大致完工后就付一半,完工一个月再付一半呢?

Mel:Still the same.

还是一样。

I'll got to have some front money to buy supplies,and no more than 10% retained pending final inspection.

我一定要有前置费去买原料、补给品,所以在你检查确定前,顶多可以扣押10%的尾款。

Bill:Then,how do I know you'll come back and finish the job?

那我怎么知道你会不会把工作做完?

Mel:You have my word.

我跟你保证。

That's enough for most people.

通常大家听我这么说就够了。

Bill:Okay, then, how's this.

好,这样吧。

I buy the materials and have them delivered here, and I retain 15% for up to 30 days after the punch list.

我负责买材料,并运送到这里;完工后,我会扣百分之十五的尾款,一个月后付清。

I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.

只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,这样你就可以会工人的薪水了。

Mel: All right.

好吧。

I'll do it for nothing up front,but you buy the supplies,and pay me everything except 15% retainage,upon substantial completion.

这样没有前置费,我也可以动工。但你得负责购买材料,在工作大致完成后,你要支付百分之八十五的货款,扣押款不得超过15%。

Bill: Done!

成交!

2

商务英语谈判两人对话篇二

Bob:Well,it's the best I can do.If you want to sell me your DVD players,you need to accept my offer.Do we have a deal?

我已经尽力了,如果你想你们的DVD放影机卖给我,就得接受我们的价格,可以成交吗?

Jane:I'm afraid not,Bob.

恐怕不行,鲍伯。

I really don't have room to maneuver.You're going to have to come up to what we discussed on the phone.

我真的没有办法降。你的价格要跟我们在电话里谈的一样高才行。

Bob:Jane,I told you how it is,the Koreans are dumping units in our market,the bad economy,our decreased market share,we can't compete at your price.

珍,我已经告诉过你了,韩国人倾销DVD放影机到我们的市场上,经济又不景气,市场占有率日渐减少,你们的价格没有竞争性。

Jane:That isn't my problem,Bob.

这不是我的问题,鲍伯。

You said my coming here was just a formality to sign the contract.

你说我这次只是来签个约而已.

We spoke on the phone Friday and you said nothing about this.As far as I'm concerned ,we had a deal.

星期五通电话时,你根本就没有提到这些事,我认为我们那时候就成交了。

Bob:But that wasn't an offer.I'm not authorized to go highter.

但那并不是报价,我没有权限提高价格。

Jane:Then, you should hae said something.

那你应该早点告诉我。

Bob:Well,we really didn't know we had to adjust the offer until this weekend.

这个嘛,到这个周末我们才知道要调价。

Jane:I have a lot of trouble believing that.

我很难再相信你的话了。

Bob:It's the truth.

这是真的。

Jane:I'm not even going to debate that issue.

我不管真的假的.

Now,let's stop this foolishness and do what we agreed to.

不要再说这些没用的话,我们照原先同意的来办吧。

Bob:That price was never an official offer, and it's not on the table now.

那个价格根本不是正式报价,也不在我们的谈价范围内。

Jane:You can't renege on what you represented over the phone.

你不能否决电话上的提议。

I thought you were straight shooters.

亏我还以为你们是有信用的生意人。

3

商务英语谈判两人对话篇三

Mike:Hello,come in , I've been waiting for you.

嗨,请进,我等你好久了。

May:Than you, I'm not late,am I ?

谢谢,我没有迟到吧?

Mike:No,no,no,not at all.It's just that I've been looking forward to meeting you.

没有没有,我只是很期待见到你,才会这么说。

商务英语谈判两人对话

May:Well,thank you,but it's not all that hard to do ,you know.

谢谢,不过你也知道,要见我并不难。

I've been calling your office and sending you proposals for about two years now, and you've never responded before.

我打电话,寄商业提案给你,前前后后也差不多二年了,你从来没有回复过。

Mike:Ha,ha,ha!Yes,I guess I deserved that. Let me explain,okay?

哈!看来我的确不应该。听我解释,好吗?

May:Please,I wish you would.

请,我正希望你这么做。

Mike:Well,as you probably know I buy from a selected group of suppliers and don't ,as a rule, deal with new people.

你应该都知道我一向都和固定的供货商下单,照惯例,我不和不熟的人做生意。

May:Yes, I know that. It's why Ive been trying to become one of those suppliers.

是的,我知道。这也是为什么我一直想打进那些供货商的圈子。

I hear you're a good man to do business with.

我听说和你做生意很不错。

Mike:I'm very old-fashioned. I believe in loyalty.

我是个很传统的人,我相信忠诚度。

Once I start a sales relationship with someone, I stay with him or her, and we so most of our business on the phone.

一旦建立了销售关系,我就会持续下去,且大部分的生意都在电话上谈。

I expect their absolute best price possible and don't haggle.

我希望得到最好的价格,不要讨价还价。

But if I find out they screwed me over, then I find another supplier.

一旦发现有人欺骗我,我会立即换厂商。

May:That's pretty much what I heard.

我也是这么听说。

Mike:Well,those are my terms. As long as you honor them ,we do business.

这些是我的条件。只要你遵守这些规矩,我们就可以做生意。

If you break faith and try to take advantage, I'll find someone else to work with. Can you live with that?

若你背信或相占便宜,我就会找别人。你可以接受这样的条件吗?

May:No problem at all, Mike. Just give me the chance.

没问题,迈克。请给我一个机会。

4

商务英语谈判两人对话篇四

Mel:I'm sorry,but that's my best price.

抱歉,但这是我可以提供的最好的价格。

Bill:Isn't there any way you could sharpen your pencil and get the figure down a bit more?

你难道没有办法再精打细算,多降价一点?

Mel:Well,normally we sell these things for five to ten pencent less,but your volume is so small I can't do that.

通常我们会降个百分之五到百分之十,但你买的数量太少,我没办法这么做。

Bill:Oh!Okay,I can fix that.

喔,好,这点我可以解决。

How about if I promise to order another batch just this one every quarter?We'll use them.

如果我们每季都跟你们下同样数量的订单呢?我们以后的确需要。

Mel:That won't help.We can give the discount if we don't have to retool and set up so often.That's where we save money and we pass that on to you.

没什么用。若可以省掉重新设置、安装的功夫,就能降价。我们通常都是透过这些步骤,来省钱回馈给客户群。

If you double your order,we can give you a 5% discount,and if you double that to four times your order,I can give you a 10% discount.

如果你将订单数量加倍,我们就可以提供百分这五的折扣,如果你将数量增加到四倍,就可以有百分之十的折扣。

Bill:I don't understand.

我不懂。

Mel:We sell a lot of these things but not enough to keep a production line going full time.

我们虽然销量很大,但却还没有到可以全天候开机生产的地步。

We have to set up our shop to make these things and that takes about a day to set up and another half day to tear down when we finish.

这些产品在工厂生产时,光装置就要花一天,在生产完毕后,又要花半天时间拆除。

By saving me three set up days and 1.5 tear down days,that's the salary of three men four and a half days.

如果你的数量多的话,你可以帮我节省三天安装、一天半拆装的时间,这相当于三个工人工作四天半的工资。

I'm willing to let you save that money.

如果是这样,我会很乐意帮你省钱。

Bill:I'd love to but I got no place to put them.

我也想,可是我没地方存货。

Mel:If storage is your only worry,I can help you there.

如果库存是你唯一的顾虑,我可以帮你。

Bill:How?

怎么帮?

Mel:If you sign a contract for a year's supply,I'll make them all in one run.

如果你签署合约,购买一年的供应量,我会一次把它们生产好。

And you qulify for the discount.But ,you have to pay me in full for the whole run as soon as you take delivery of the first of four shipments.

你也可以得到折扣。但你必须在收到第一季的货后,尽快把全额货款付清,总共会有四次出货。

I can store the rest for you for nine months for free.How does that grab you?

我可以免费帮你保管商品九个月,这条件你觉得怎么样?

Bill:You have a deal.Not only do I get the discount, but today's price is locked in for a year.I can't lose.

成交。我不只有了折扣,这一年的价格也会再涨,我一点都不吃亏。

Mel:I'll have the contract ready for your singature tomorrow.

我明天会准备合约,给你签名。

Bill:Great.

太好了。

以上是宁波韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语谈判两人对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。