酒店点菜英语

武汉韦博英语
逢年过节,亲朋好友一起到饭店聚会,关键就是点菜。 一位餐厅经理说,许多前来就餐的客人根本就不会点菜。韦博英语小编为大家整理酒店点菜英语,我们可以如何正确表达自己的意愿呢?
Here is the menu, sir. The waiter will be here to take your order.这是我们的菜单,先生。我们的服务员等会过来给您点菜。
Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.请慢慢选择,我一会儿来为您点菜。
Excuse me, sir. May I take your order now?打扰一下先生,请问现在可以给您点菜了吗?
Are you ready to order, sir?您准备好点菜了吗,先生?
Are you ready to order or you need another minute?请问您是准备好点菜了还是需要再等一会儿呢?
韦博英语精心挑选各种场合对话,即使平常不太有机会接触英语的人,也可一句一句地学习会话,让我们开始进入酒店点菜英语的情景中吧。
W: Good evening, madam and sir. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生,女士,请问有预订吗?
G: Yes, I'm Mr. Johnson.
是的,我是约翰逊。
W: This way, please, Mr. Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?
这边请,约翰逊先生。这是你的座位,这里可以吗?
G: Thank you. It's nice, indeed.
谢谢,非常好。
W: My pleasure. Here's the menu.(After a while) Are you ready to order now, madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)先生,女士,你们准备好点菜了吗?
G: No, we are still looking at the menu. You see, this is our first trip to China. Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?
G: I don't care about money. I'd like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好吃的有中国特色的菜。
W: Yes, sir. Would you like shrimps with tomato, fried prawns, Peking Duck, sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup? Six dishes and one soup. Is that all right?
好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京烤鸭,咕噜肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?
G: It sounds very nice, thank you. We'll take them all.
听起来不错,谢谢。我们全要了。
韦博国际英语怎么样--立即咨询
韦博国际英语联系方式
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章