英语介绍中国菜

芜湖
中国是一个餐饮文化大国,长期以来在某一地区由于地理环境、气候物产、文化传统以及民族习俗等因素的影响,形成有一定亲缘承袭关系、菜点风味相近,知名度较高,韦博英语小编为大家整理英语介绍中国菜,我们可以如何正确表达自己的意愿呢?
May I order crispy skin duck, please?来一份香酥鸭吧?
Many Chinese foods have a symbolic meaning, such as longevisty, good luck, or auspiciousness.很多中国食物含有象征意义,比如长寿、好运、吉祥。
The sweet and sour fish is particularly good tonight. Would you like to try?今晚的糖醋鱼特别好吃。你想来点儿吗?
Do you have today's special?您需要点今天的特色菜吗?
The instant-boiled mutton is popular in Beijing. 涮羊肉在北京很受欢迎。
韦博英语精心挑选各种场合对话,即使平常不太有机会接触英语的人,也可一句一句地学习会话,让我们开始进入英语介绍中国菜的情景中吧。
G: Is there any different between Cantonese food and Beijing food?
广东菜和北京菜有什么不同吗?
W: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.
有的,广东菜清淡,而北京菜则口味重也比较辣。
G: How about Sichuan food?
川菜怎么样呢?
W: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. And they taste differently.
川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且他们的味道各异。
G: Oh, really? I like hot food. So what's your recommendation for me?
噢,真的?我喜欢吃辣的食物。那么您给我推荐什么呢?
W: I think Mapo tofu and shredded pork with garlic sauce are quite special. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you go there? It's on the second floor.
我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝比较特别。我们有川菜餐厅。我建议你去那里,就在二楼。
G: Thank you for your kindness.
谢谢你的好意。
W: My pleasure.
乐意效劳。
韦博国际英语怎么样--立即咨询
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章