检查身体英语怎么说

检查身体

常用句子:

  She said how the test results were used was an issue of medical practice and a patient's choice.
  她说怎样利用这项测试结果是医学实践和病人选择的问题。

  The test results will determine whether or not the mercury was "injected into the container, " the report says.
  报道说,检测结果将决定水银是不是被注进容器的。

  Smoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.
  你知道的,抽烟是肺癌和心脏病的主要诱因。你真的应该戒了它。

  The state public health officials said the test results had no effect on the supply of drinking water.
  该州公共卫生部门官员说,这个检测结果对饮用水的供应没有影响。

  Is there something wrong with me?
  我有什么问题吗?

  Look, is there something wrong with me?
  我是不是出什么毛病了?

  I found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.
  我觉得来做个身体检查好点。

  Well, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.
  额,避免严重的疾病的比较好方法是尽早发现它们。所以,为了你自己好,争取每年来检查一次。

Let me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?
  让我看看这里。你的眼睛和耳朵看起来都很好。请深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽烟吗?
情景对话:

  (一)

  A: Hi, I was wondering if I could get my test results from the other day.
  嗨,我想知道我能不能拿前几天做的测试的结果。
 
 B: Yes, I would like to schedule an appointment for you to come in and talk with me.
  可以的,我得安排个时间让你来和我谈谈?

  A: Is something wrong with me?
  我有什么问题吗?

  B: No, sometimes the test results aren’t clear and we need to do more to get a clearer picture.
  没有。有的时候测试结果不清楚,我们需要更进一步得出更清晰的图片。

  A: Can we talk about it now?
  我们现在能谈一谈吗?

  B: I would if I knew anything for sure, but I want to take a second look.
  要是我能确定的话我就会现在说的,但我还是想再仔细看看。

  A: When can I come and see you?
  那我什么时间来见你?

  B: You can come in this afternoon. If you would feel better, bring your husband with you.
  你可以今天下午过来。如果你想更放心,请让你丈夫和你一起来。

  A: Now I know that something bad is up!
  现在我确信一定有些不好的事情。

  B: Just relax. We will talk about it this afternoon.
  放松些。我们今天下午再谈。
  (二)

  A: Hi, I was wondering if you have my test results in.
  您好,我想知道您这里有没有我的检查结果。

  B: I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary, but I want you to log onto our website for a printout of all of the details.
  我看检查结果一切正常,但我觉得你还是登陆下我们的网站,打印下所有检查的详情。

  A: So, basically, I am OK?
  那么,基本上来说我没什么问题?

  B: If there were any major problems, I would always notify you by phone to come in.
  如果有任何严重的问题,我通常都会打电话叫你过来的。

  A: What will I learn when I see the results on the website?
  我在网站上看到检查结果能了解些什么呢?

  B: A de锝擄絻锝掞綁锝愶綌ion of each test is given on the site.
  网站上列出了每一项检查的详情描述。

  A: What will the numbers tell me?
  那这些数字掉膘什么意思?

  B: The website will give you a normal range and then tell you what your results are.
  网站会列出一个正常值范围,然后告知你的结果是多少。

  A: Are all of my test results on that site?
  我所有的检查结果都在网站上吧。

  B: Your entire test history is on the site. You can compare your results from other years.
  你历年来所有的测试结果都在网站上。你可以与往年的结果做比对。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章