点餐英语该怎么说

点餐

  常用句子:

  Are you ready to order your entree?
  你可以点主菜了吗?

  No, I’m still going through the menu.
  先不点,我还在看菜单呢。

  I need a few more minutes to decide.
  我需要考虑几分钟。

  I‘m not ready to order yet.
  我还没准备好点菜呢。

  Maybe you could recommend somthing for me?
  也许你可以推荐几道菜?

  Why don’t you tell us something goods on the menu?
  为什么不推荐给我们菜单上的一些好菜?

  Certainly. The roast Beijing duck is delicious. Its skin is really crispy.
  当然可以,北京烤鸭味道好极了,烤鸭皮是又脆又香。

  It sounds a good idea. I‘ll order one, then.
  听起来真不错,那我就点一份吧。

  What kind of seafood could you recommend?
  能给我推荐什么海鲜吗?

  How about fried crabs?
  炒螃蟹如何?

  I don’t like crabs because they have hard shells.
  我不喜欢吃螃蟹,因为它的壳硬。

  In this case, you may try shrimps.
  既然这样,你可以尝尝虾仁。

  情景对话

  (1)

  May I take your order1?
  可以点菜了吗?

  What would2 you like, Miss Tang?
  您想吃点什么,唐小姐?

  Well, I'll take this and this.
  嗯,我要这个和这个。

  I'd like a steak3 and some French4 fries. Er... may I see the wine5 list, please?
  我要一份牛排和一些薯条。嗯…可以给我看一下酒单吗?

  Here you are.
  给您。

  A bottle of red wine, please.
  来一瓶红葡萄酒吧。

  Anything else?
  还要点别的吗?

  No, thank you. That's all.
  不要了,谢谢,就这些。

  (2)

  A:How is your appetite today?
  A:今天的胃口怎么样?

  B:I'm rather hungry now. /I'm extremely hungry. /I'm starving.
  B:我饿极了。

  A:What would you like to have?
  A:您想吃点什么?

  B:Please give me a piece of pie first.
  B:请先给我一块馅饼。

  A:Which would you rather have, beef or chicken?
  A:您想吃哪一道菜,牛肉还是鸡?

  B:Beef, please.
  B:请来一道牛肉。

  A:How about drinks? Coffee or tea?
  A:您想喝咖啡还是喝茶?

  B:Coffee, please.
  B:来点咖啡。

  A:Do you want to take milk and sugar?
  A:要加点牛奶和糖吗?

  B:Only black coffee.
  B:清咖啡就行。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章