公司福利用英语怎么说

美联英语

新员工入职的时候,通常要向他介绍一下自己的公司情况,比如公司的主要业务、公司组织架构、公司福利、公司的历史、员工人数等等,无锡美联英语分享公司福利用英语怎么说

对话一

How' s your company going?
你们公司的情况怎么样?
Not bad, but at the beginning of the year it didn' t run so well.
还好,但在年初不太好。
What about its future?
将来会怎么样?
I' m very optimistic that things will continue to turn for the better. I' m pretty certain that our output will continue.
我很乐观,情况将会好转。我确信我们的产量会提高。

对话二


Zhang Li, I' ve heard that your company has very generous fringe benefit policies. Is that true?
张莉,我听说你们公司有慷慨的福利政策。是真的吗?
That' s the truth. But you know many foreign invested companies have that, not only our company.
是真的。但你知道许多外企都是这样,并不仅仅是我们公司。
We don' t. Then what specific policies do you have?
我们公司就没有。你们有什么具体的福利呢?
Well, we have health insurance, endowment insurance, transportation allowances, luncheon allowances, and subsidized housing.
我们有健康保险、人寿保险、交通补贴、午餐补贴和住房补贴。
Oh, so many. By subsidized housing, do you mean that the company will assist the employees in purchasing a house?
噢,这么多。说到住房补贴,你的意思是公司将帮助雇员买房子吗?
Yes. In our company, housing allowances take the form of dormitory facilities for single employees and apartment facilities for married employees. Of course, rental fees for such housing are much below the market prices.
是的。在我们公司,住房津贴采取为单身职工提供宿舍以及为已婚职工提供公寓的形式。当然这样的房屋租金比市场价格低得多。
The main fringe benefit is the bonus, isn' t it?
主要的福利是奖金,是吗?
You can see it that way. But nowadays many people regard it as a form of salary. Some companies have made bonuses rather rigid in amounts and terms, so a lot of people say that bonus is a salary extension.
你可以这样看。现在许多人把奖金看成是工资的一种形式。一些公司已经把奖金的数量和条件变得非常固定了,因此许多人认为奖金是增加了的工资。
What about the bonus in your company?
你们公司的奖金怎样?
We always get some bonuses every month.
每个月我们都领一些奖金。
That sounds attractive. I wish I were an employee in your company.
听起来真诱人。我希望是你们公司的一名员工。
不断的练习能快速提高英语听说能力,从实用的角度出来,真正让学英语为生活服务,学以致用才是学习的目的。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章