400-800-8975

失望的英语

  1.What a disappointment!真让人失望!
  What a disappointment!That's too bad./What a letdown!
  I'm disappointed with it./This is disappointing.

  2.What a pity!太遗憾了!
  What a pity!/What a shame!/What a bummer!/Bummer!
  口语中用来表示事情的进展不像自己所想象的那样。
  Too bad!/That's too bad!

  短对话
  A:What a shame!多倒霉!
  B:Isn't it though?就是呀!太糟糕了。

  3.It was a waste of effort.白费力了。
  It was a waste of effort.
  waste浪费,白搭;effort表示努力,费尽力气。
  It was a waste of my effort./My effort was wasted.
  All my effort went down the drain.

  短对话
  A:Did you find him?你找到他了吗?
  B:No, he led me on a wild-goose chase.没有,白费了半天劲。

失望的英语
  4.All that for nothing.前功尽弃。
  All that for nothing.
  事情进展得不那么顺利时,表示“我费了那么大的劲儿,我做出了那么多的努力”。
  It was all a waste. It was all for nothing.

  5.You let me down称真让我失望。
  You let me down./You disappointed me.

  短对话
  A:I'm sorry I didnt come to your wedding.对不起,我没能出席你的婚礼。
  B:Yeah, you let me down.是啊,你让我失望。

  6.I blew it.我真失策。
  I blew it.
  常用理语,表示“失败”“失策”“干了一件蠢事”。
  I screwed up./I messed up./It's my entire fault.

  短对话
  A:I blew it. I lost the custome。我真失策,失去了那个客户。
  B:Make sure it doesn't happen again.再也不要发生这样的事了.

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章