关于商业的英语对话

作为一名商业人士,你想学习一些简单实用的英语口语吗?那你知道关于商业的英语对话有哪些吗?下面是绵阳美联小编收集整理的一些关于商业的英语对话,大家一起来看看吧!

关于商业的英语对话1:

Grace:We're going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.

葛蕾丝:我们拨给新声卡产品的预算会有问题。

Lester:How much of a problem?

莱司特:问题有多严重?

Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.

葛蕾丝:看样子我们似乎低估了成本。根据制造厂商的说法,成本会比原先计划的还高出百分之八。

Lester:Let me see . . .Looking at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?

莱司特:我看看……看这状况,假如我算得没错,我们大约比预算多出了三千美金。

Grace:That's right. It's going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.

葛蕾丝:是的。大约要多花三千元来完成第一批订单。

Lester:I see...

莱司特:我明白了……

Grace:But if sales go as well as they should, that's still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.

葛蕾丝:不过假如销售状况有应有的表现,那就仍在我们的获利范围之内。第一批定单的营收将会很容易就抵过第二批定单的成本。

Lester:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.

莱司特:换句话说,你只需要增加第一批定单的预算。

Grace:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.

葛蕾丝:完全正确。之后,产品本身就可以获利,不需要再增加预算。

Lester:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

莱司特:好的,你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。

Grace:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.

葛蕾丝:是的,我知道。只是我觉得如果我能先取得你的支持可能会比较容易得到批准。

Lester:Well, you've got my support on this. I'll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.

莱司特:嗯,你已经得到我的支持了。我会看看有什么方法可以让高层主管同意。

关于商业的英语对话

关于商业的英语对话2:

A: Hello, David, good to see you a-gain.

A:您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

B: Hello, Tom. How's business?

B:您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

A: Oh, can't complain.

A:噢,还不错。

B: And the family?

B:家人怎么样?

A: Fine, thanks.

A:很好,谢谢。

B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he served for after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.

B:好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.

C:您好,托马斯先生。

A: Tom , please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.

A:请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look for-ward to working with you.

C:好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

B: I want you to take good care of him , Quentin. He is one of our best customers.

B:昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们比较好的客户之一。

C: I'll do my best.

C:我会尽力的。

B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.

B:昆汀,我想你会的。

C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?

C:那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?

A: You know all my favorite restaurants, David.

A:大卫,你可知道我爱去的饭店。

关于商业的英语对话3:

萨姆: Have you discussed our most recent proposal with your senior management?

你和你的上级管理层讨论过我们的新提议了吗?

弗兰克: Yes, but they are as yet unwilling to agree to each term of the contract.

是的.但是他们迄今不同意各项合同条款.

萨姆: But are they willing to continue negotiations to try and find a mutually beneficial outcome?

但是他们愿意继续谈判以求找到一种双方互利的结果吗?

弗兰克: Yes. But there is another problem.

是的.但是还有一个问题.

萨姆: Which is?

什么?

弗兰克: They have asked to delay the next round of negotiations.

他们已经要求推迟下一轮谈判.

萨姆: Why?

为什么?

弗兰克: Because they feel it is necessary to discuss your proposals in more detail, as well as to assess how far they`re willing to go with these negotiations.

因为他们觉得有必要更详细地讨论你们的提议.及需要考虑他们愿意把 谈判进行到什么程度.

萨姆: Ok, so when can we expect to re-commence negotiations?

好的.那么我们能够预期下一轮谈判什么时候开始?

弗兰克: Is Monday next week good for you?

星期一你们方便吗?

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章