关于医院的英语对话

朋友生病了,去医院探望朋友,朋友病得比较厉害,心理负担重,如何用英语鼓励她呢?那你知道关于医院的英语对话有哪些吗?下面是东莞美联小编收集整理的一些关于医院的英语对话,大家一起来看看吧!

关于医院的英语对话1:

Lily:Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

安,谢谢你来看我。

Ann:Don’t say that, we are good friends.

别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。

Lily:(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

Ann:Don’t say this, you will be better off.

别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。

Lily:Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。

Ann:No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?

Lily:The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。

Ann:How many tablets should you take each day?

你一天得吃几片啊?

Lily:20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

每天20片,而且很苦。

Ann:Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

良药苦口利于病嘛。

关于医院的英语对话

关于医院的英语对话2:

Steven: Where shall I register, please?

史蒂文:请问在哪儿挂号?

Nurse: Here. Do you have a registration card?

护士:这里,你有挂号卡吗?

Steven: Yes. Here you are.

史蒂文:有,给你。

Nurse: Please register your information here and pay for rt. And I’ll make a medical record for you.

护士:请在这儿注册信息并交费,我要给你写一份病历。

Steven: OK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?

史蒂文:好的,我需要付多少钱挂号费?

Nurse: Please pay ten yuan for the registration.

护士:请交1O元钱挂号费。

Steven: Here is my money.

史蒂文:给你钱。

Nurse: This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

护士:这是你的挂号卡。请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

Steven: Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?

史蒂文:好的,我会带的。请问到诊疗室如何走?

Nurse: Go down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left tum and it's just there.

护士:沿这条路走到药房,再向左拐就到了。

关于医院的英语对话3:

Doctor: Good morning. What's the matter with you?

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Steven: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

史蒂文:早上好,医生。我头疼得厉害。

Doctor: All right, young man Tell me how it got started.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事?

Steven: Yesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

史蒂文:昨天我老流鼻,现在有点鼻塞。我喉咙很痛,恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Doctor: Don't worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say"ah" .

医生:小伙子,别担心,让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙,张开嘴说“啊”。

Steven: Ah.

史蒂文:啊。

Doctor: Your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

医生:你的喉咙发炎了,舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Steven: What am I supposed to do then?

史蒂文:那我该怎么做呢?

Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a pre锝擄絻锝掞綁锝愶綌ion.

医生:你需要好好休息,多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:谢谢。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章