400-800-8975

预订宴席的酒店前台英语对话

  日常生活中,结婚、祝寿、过年过节和同学同事聚会,老百姓都习惯三五成群地到餐厅或酒店一起吃顿饭。由于人数比较多,这顿饭的规模也比较大,一张或几张大桌子围满了人,俗称宴席或酒席。为了减少客人入座后等待上菜的时间,餐厅或酒店提供了订宴席服务。通常吃饭的人预先到餐厅或酒店确定宴席的菜谱或选择酒店的套菜菜单,这样也方便厨师准备好酒席的原材料,在客人来到后很快就能上菜。对于大规模的宴席,通常由餐厅或酒店经理或领班人员提供服务,要确定客人选择中餐还是西餐“What kind of dishes…?”,多少人和每个人的标准“How many persons…?”和“How much do you want to pay for eachperson?”,还要选订菜单和酒水,后请客人交付一定的订金“Will you please pay the deposit?”韦博英语小编为您整理:预订宴席的酒店前台英语对话。

【对话句子】
  I'm the manager,sir.Can I help you?
  我就是经理,先生,我能为您做些什么?
  How many people will be coming tomorrow?
  明天会有多少人来?
  How many people of you?
  你们有多少人?
  And what kind of dishes would you like,Chinese food or Western food?
  您要中餐还是西餐?
  What kind of dishes do you want,Sichuan flavor or Cantonese flavor?
  您要川菜还是粤菜?
  How much would you like to pay for each table?
  每桌标准多少钱?
  How much do you want to pay for each person?
  每位的标准是多少?
  What kind of drinks do you like?
  要什么样的酒?
  Will you please pay the deposit?
  请您付些仃金,好吗?
  Thanks.Here's the receipt.
  谢谢。收据请拿好。
  Would you like anything else?
  您还需要其他什么吗?
  Is there any ting else you want us to do for you?
  您还有什么事让我们办吗?
  We will make all the arrangements.
  我们会安排好一切的。

【情景对话】
  G:Excuse me,I want to find the manager here?
  对不起,我要找这里的经理。
  M:I'm the manager here,sir.Can I help you?
  我就是经理,先生,我能为您做些什么?
  G:I'm inviting some friends to dinner in the evening the day after tomorrow.Where should I order the meal,please?
  后天晚上我要请一些朋友过来吃饭,请问,在哪儿可以订宴席?
  M:Here it is,sir.And what kind of dishes would you like,Chinese food or Western food?
  就在这儿,先生。您要中餐还是西餐?
  G:Two tables of Chinese dishes·please.
  请仃两桌中餐。
  M:How many persons of you and how much do you wantto pay for each person?
  请几位客人来吃饭?每位的标准是多少?
  G:Twelve,I'll pay up to 60 yuan for each person.
  12位。每位标准多60元。
  M:Yes,sir.
  好的,先生。
  G:I would like shark'fin and sea cucumber to beserved.
  请安排鱼翅和海参。
  M:What kind of drinks do you like?
  要什么样的酒?
  G:If don't mind,I will leave the choice to you.
  如果可以的话,我想请你代为选择。
  M:Yes,sir.1will show you the menu tomorrow.Willyou please pay the deposit?
  是,先生。我明天给您看莱单,请您付些仃金,好吗?
  G:How much should I pay now?
  现在要付多少?
  M:You may pay either the whole mount or half of it.
  全付或付一半都可以。
  G:Here's 360 yuan,half of it.
  我先付一半作为仃金,这是360元。
  M:Thanks .Here's the receipt.Is there anyting elseyou want us to do for you?
  谢谢。收据请拿好。还有什么事让我们办吗?
  G:Nothing else,thank you.
  没有了,谢谢。
  G:Excuse me,I want to order a banquet,who is incharge of it?
  对不起,我要仃一个宴席,谁负责此事?
  M:It's me,sir.What can I do for you?
  是我,先生,我能为您做些什么?
  G:I want to hold a wedding party in your restaurant onSunday evening,will you do it?
  周日晚上我想在此举行婚宴,行吗?
  M:Yes,sir. It's our pleasure.How many tables do youwant to order?
  可以,先生。我们很荣幸。您需要订多少桌?
  G:About 10 tables.
  大约十桌。
  M:How much would you like to pay for each table?
  每桌的标准是多少钱?
  G:I'II pay up to 600 yuan for each table.
  每桌标准多600元。
  M:Yes,sir.We have three kinds of menus for thisprice.You can choose one of them and also you candecide the menu by yourself.
  好的,先生。这个价格标准我们有三种菜单,您可以从中选其一,当然也可以自己来决定菜单。
  G:What is the difference?
  有什么不同?
  M:Our menus have made a discount and have Beijing,Sichuan and Cantonese flavors.This is the memu.
  我们的菜单有优惠的,有北京、四川和广东三种风味。这是具体的菜单。
  G:OK,I'll choose Beijing flavor.
  好的,我选北京风味的。
  M:Yes,sir. Will you please pay the deposit?
  是,先生。请您付些订金,好吗?
  G:How much should I pay now?
  现在要付多少?
  M:1000 yuan,please.
  请付1000元。
  G:Here is 1000 yuan.
  这是1000元。
  M:Thanks.Here's the invoice.Would you like anything else?
  谢谢。发票请拿好。还有什么事让我们办吗?
  G:No,thank you.
  没有了,谢谢。
  M:Bye-bye.
  再见。

  以上就是韦博英语小编为您整理:预订宴席的酒店前台英语对话,无论您是要预订酒店还是接受预订,一定要记牢以上句子,海外婚宴用得上。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章