餐馆英语口语对话

经常和同事、朋友聚餐,免不了去餐馆吃饭的时刻,要是去外国的餐厅,知道怎么用英语来进行对话吗?下面是餐馆英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【餐馆英语口语对话】

餐馆英语口语对话

Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生: 你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?

Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.

男: 我们已经准备好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。

Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?

服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?

Woman: Salad, please.

女: 沙拉。

Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?

服务生: 综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?

Woman: Caesar Salad, please.

女: 凯撒沙拉。

Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?

服务生: 好极了。先生你呢?

Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.

男: 麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。

Waiter: Soup or salad?

服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?

Man: Mixed Green Salad.

男: 综合绿叶沙拉。

Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?

服务生: 好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?

Man: No. Thank you.

男: 不要了。谢谢!

【餐馆点餐英语口语对话】

A: Hi! May I help you?

A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?

B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?

B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。

A: What kind of drinks?

A: 什么饮料呢?

B: Coke, please.

B: 请给我可乐!

A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?

A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?

B: Hot Mustard, please.

B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。

A: Anything else?

A: 还有别的吗?

B: No. That's it.

B: 没有! 就这样了。

A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away?

A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢?

B: It's for here. / Sit in.

B: 这里用。

A: Ten twenty four

A: 一共是十镑二十四便士。

B: Here is eleven.

B: 这里是十一块。

A: Seventy-six pences is your change.

A: 这是你的零钱 - 七十六便士。

B: Enjoy your meal!

B: 请慢慢享用!

A: I will.

A: 谢谢,我会的。

【餐馆投诉英语口语对话】

餐馆投诉英语口语对话

A:Good evening,ma'am.Did you ring for service?What can I do for you?

B:Yes.The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one.

A:Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away…Do you mind if I move your things?

B:Oh,no.Go ahead.

A:Thank you…How is the light now?

B:It's much better now.Thank you.

A:You're welcome.And if you need any other things,please let us know.

B:Ah,yes,the room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.Can you turn off theair-conditioning?

A:(Checks)The air-conditioning is already off,ma'am.

B:Maybe I'm getting a cold.

A:Would you like an extra blanket?

B:OK.And would you please get me some hot water,too?I think I need to take somemedicine.

A: Certainly,ma'am.I'll be right back…here is a blanket,and hot water for you.Anythingelse?

B:No,thanks.

A:Good night,ma,am.

【餐馆结账英语口语对话】

A: Hello, can I have my bill?

甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

B: Sure, just a moment.

乙:好的,请稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards?

甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.

甲:那我就付现金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)

(他们饭后要走了。)

Jack: Could we have our bill, please?

杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?

服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

杰克:合起来结。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.

服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?

杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?

Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?

杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

杰克:很遗憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.

服务员:但我们接受支票。

Jack: Good.

杰克:好吧。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章