坐火车英语口语对话

出国旅游,订票是必不可少的环节。不论是订火车、飞机票,还是买长途大巴、轮船票,要用英语说清楚买什么票,确实不易。下面是坐火车英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【坐火车英语口语对话】

坐火车英语口语对话

Conductor: Excuse me, madam. May I see your ticket. please?

列车员:打扰一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的车票吗?

Mrs. Green: I'm afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?

格林夫人:我的票恐怕丢了。现在我可以再买一张吗?

Conductor: Where are you going?

列车员:您要到哪儿去呢?

Mrs. Green: I'm going to Guangzhou.

格林夫人:我要去广州。

Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?

列车员:您是从哪里上车的?

Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.

格林夫人:郑州。

Conductor: OK, Here you are. That'll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train, madam.

列车员:好的,给您票。票价是250块钱。火车上只收现金,夫人,

Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?

格林夫人:给你,先生。谢谢你。顺便问一下,我们什么时候到广州?

Conductor: We'll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very expensive.

列车员:下午五点。有人来接您吗?一般在那个时候交通特别拥挤,如果您打车的话,会很贵的。

Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?

格林夫人:我丈夫来接我。谢谢。餐车在哪个方向?

Conductor: Two cars forward.

列车员:往前走两个车厢。

Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.

格林夫人:好的。谢谢你。

【买火车票英语口语对话】

经典句型:I want to buy a ticket to Shanghai. 我要买一张到上海的票。

A:I want to buy a ticket to Shanghai.

甲:我要买一张到上海的票。

B:Do you want a sleeper?

乙:要卧铺吗?

A:How much does a sleeper cost?

甲:卧铺多少钱?

A:The lower berth costs 285 yuan,the middle 279 yuan and the upper berth costs 273 yuan.

甲:下铺285元,中铺279元,上铺273元。

B:I'd like a lower one.

乙:我要一张下铺。

经典句型:I'd like an upper berth. 我要上铺。

A:Do you have a lower one?

甲:有下铺吗?

B:No,there're only middle ones and upper ones left.

乙:没有了,只剩中铺和上铺了。

A:I'd like an upper one.

甲:我要一张上铺。

句型讲解:

火车上的sleeper是“卧铺”的意思,也可以用berth来表示。上中下铺分别是upper berth,middle berth和lower berth。

【坐火车买票的英语对话】

买火车票英语口语对话

A: What time's the next train to Washington?

下一趟去华盛顿的车几点开?

B: That's 9:26 on Track 14.

9点26,14轨道。

A: When does it get there?

什么时候到?

B: It's scheduled to arrive at 10:50.

列车时刻表是10点50到。

A: How much is it?

多少钱?

B: It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.

单程票30,返程票55。

这是一段在美国买火车票的对话。下面再看一段中国火车站的买票对话:

PART 2

A: What's the next train from Beijing to Tianjin?

去天津,最近的一趟是哪个?

B: T548 at 15:01.

T548,3点01。

A: What time does it get there?

什么时候到?

B: It gets there around 16:26.

大约4点26分到。

A: What's the fare?

多少钱?

B: Hard seat is RMB 30.00.

硬座30。

【坐火车询问车次的英语对话】

经典句型:Which train shall I take to Beijing? 我要坐哪辆火车到北京?

A:Which train shall I take to Beijing?

甲:我要坐哪辆火车到北京?

B:There are many.When do you want to leave?

乙:很多。你打算什么时候出发?

A:In the evening.

甲:晚上。

B:K54.Leave at 9:25 in the evening.

乙:K54次。晚上9点25分出发。

A:I'll buy a ticket.

甲:我买一张票。

经典句型:What time does the train for Tibet leave? 去西藏的火车什么时候开?

A:What time does the train for Tibet leave?

甲:去西藏的火车什么时候开?

B:At 9 p.m.

乙:晚上9点。

A:Thank you.

甲:谢谢。

句型讲解:

在售票处咨询车次信息,可以说Which train shall I take to…?我要坐哪辆火车到…买火车票时可以说I'd like to buy a ticket to…我想买一张去…的票。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章