简单英语口语招聘对话

面试是每个毕业生求职过程中必然要经历的过程,掌握面试中的技巧,会使求职者更容易赢得主考官(Boss)的认可,顺利通过第一关,从而完成从学生向劳动者角色的转变。下面是简单英语口语招聘对话,一起来了解下吧:

【简单英语口语招聘对话】

简单英语口语招聘对话

A: I’m Brown, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?

A:我是布朗,人事部主管。我能为你做什么?

B: I’m coming for a job interview at nine o'clock.

B:我是来参加9点钟的面试的。

A: You would like to become a stewardess, wouldn’t you?

A:你想成为一名空中小姐,是吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to very much.

是的,我非常想。

A: How old are you?

你多大了?

B: I am twenty-three years old.

我23岁。

A: What made you decide on this type of occupation?

是什么使你决定从事这种职业的?

B: I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.

B:我喜爱蓝天。当我还是个孩子的时候, 就想象将来某一天能飞上蓝天。现在, 我觉得这一天终于来了。我的梦想会实. 现了。

A: Do you know it’s not an easy job?

A:你知道这不是一件容易的工作吗?

B: Yes.

B:是的。’

A: What’s your height?

A:你有多高?

B: 168 centimeters.

B: 168厘米。

A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?

A:你认为对空中服务人员来说友好服务很 重要吗?

B: Yes. This is one of the most important aspects when dealing with the public in any way.

B:是的,无论如何与公众打交道这点很重要的

【谈论工作的英语对话】

R: how was your job at the state-owned enterprise?

你在那家国企工作怎么样?

A: oh, I no longer work there. I'm working with a multi-national corporation.

我已经不在那了,现在我在一家跨国公司工作。

R: you changed jobs again? Why do you move so frequently?

你又换工作了?怎么跳的这么频繁啊?

A: I want to try different things before I find the one I really like.

我想试试不同的工作,然后看看到底喜欢哪一个。

R: why don't you stick with one job for a bit longer?

你怎么不在一个岗位上多做一些时间呢?

A: I could handle everything pretty well in the old position, so I decided to move around and learn something new.

原来的工作我都能处理的很好,所以我想换换环境,学点新东西。

R: how's your current job going?

现在这工作怎么样?

A: I'm pretty satisfied with it. I can broaden my experience, learn lots of new things, and have more development opportunities.

挺满意的。我可以拓宽视野,学到很多新东西,还能得到更多的发展机会。

R: sounds good,but I still think perhaps you should first have a clear career path to follow and then decide whether to change your job or not.

不错。但我还是认为你该先找个明确的职业发展道路,然后再决定要不要换工作。

A: yes, you're right. When I graduated, I didn't know what I really wanted to do or what I could do. Now things are growing much clearer.

没错。刚毕业的时候,我不知道自己想做什么,也不知道自己能做什么。现在清楚多了。

R: do you have a definite career path yet?

现在又明确的职业发展道路了吗?

A: I'm not sure. I just like the job I'm doing now.

还是不太清楚,不过我挺喜欢现在的工作的。

【找工作的英语口语对话】

谈论工作的英语对话

A: Have you find any job that you are interested in?:有没有你感兴趣的工作?

B: I’ve only find a few openings in my field.:我只找到几个职位与我的专业对口。

A: There’s not a very high demand for that kind of job, isn’t there?:这个领域的人才需求好像不大吧?

B: Unfortunately not. If I can’t find anything in that field, then I could also work in the marketing field.:的确是。如果我找不到这个专业的工作.我就找销售行业的工作。

A: That’s a good idea. You have plenty of experience in marketing, don’t you?:这主意好,你有很多销售经验不是吗?

B: Yes.:是的。

A: By the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.:对了,我今天早上看报纸,上面有一条招聘信息,你可能感兴趣。

B: Really? What is it?:真的吗?是什么工作?

A: It is a job at an advertisement company.:是一家广告公司招聘。

B: Do you think they'd hire me?:你觉得他们会雇我吗?

A: Anyway, it is worth trying.:无论怎么样,这值得一试。

【求职面试的英语口语对话】

A: May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

B: Please come in.

请进!

A: Good afternoon, sir.

下午好,先生。

B: Good afternoon. And you are...

下午好,你是……

A: Barbara Ireton.

芭芭拉艾尔顿。

B: Nice to see you, Miss Ireton. I’m the personnel manager here, Dirk Hull. Would you like to sit down over here, Miss lreton?Would you like to have a cup of coffee?

见到你真愉快,艾尔顿小姐,我是这儿的 人事经理,德克赫尔。请在这儿坐下, 好吗,艾尔顿小姐?你要来杯咖啡吗?

A: No, thank you.

A:谢谢,不用。

B: Well, now, let,s see. You seem to have done very well in your courses. You're very good at languages, too.

B:好吧,我们谈谈。你的课程似乎学得不 错,而且也颇具语言才能。

A: I can read, write and speak English and German in addition to my mother tongue, French.

A:除我的母语法语外,我能读、写和说英语 和德语

B: Wonderful. Do you have any work experience?

B:太好了,你有工作经验吗?

A: A little. I served a six-year apprenticeship at Dream Hotel, spending time in all departments of this 5-star hotel.

A:有一点儿,我在梦想酒店当了 6年学徒, 在这家五星级酒店的各个部门都待过。

B: Oh, I see. Why do you want to join us?

B:噢,那么,你为什么要到我们这里来呢?

A: I'm very interested in the tourist business and I know your firm has a very good reputation in the travel line. I think it would be exciting and challenging to work for your company.

A:我对旅游业很感兴趣,我知道贵公司在 旅游这一行业里享有盛誉,而且我想为 贵公司工作不但令人振奋而且能鞭策自己。

B: Well, in this line, you know, one would have to travel now and then.

B:嗯,做我们这一行的人,你知道,常常需 要出差。

A: Yes, I like travelling, sir.

A:是的,我喜欢出差,先生。

B: Yes, do you know what the responsibilities of a tour guide are?

B:嗯,你知道一个导游的职责吗?

A: A tour guide must be responsible for arranging and coordinating tour activities, and offering service of transportation, accommodations, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment.

A:导游必须负责安排和协调旅游活动,以 及为游客提供交通、住宿、观光、购物和 娱乐等各项服务。

B: Then you may know that it’s hard work.

B:你可知道这是个艰苦的工作?

A: Yes, I know. But I don’t mind working hard.

A:是的,我知道,但我不介意工作艰辛。

B: You’re right. Now I’d like to ask you a few more questions about yourself. How old are you?

B:说得好,现在我想问几个关于你本身的 问题。你多大了?

A: I’m twenty-eight.

A:我28岁。

B: Are you married?

B:你结婚了吗?

A: No, I’m not.

A:不,没有。

B: Do you think you are quite extroverted or introverted?

B:你觉得你是个性格外向还是内向的人?

A: I’m quite outspoken. I enjoy calling a spade a spade and hate talking in a roundabout way. So I’d call myself outgoing.

A:我说话很坦率,喜欢有什么说什么,讨厌 说话转弯抹角。所以我称得上是外向。

B: Well, do you have any questions?

喚,你有什么其他问题吗?

A: Oh, um... How much is the pay?

嗯……薪水是多少?

B: Well, provide you with a monthly salary of 700 Franc.

我们每个月付你700法郎。

A: If I get the job, when can I start?

A:如果我被聘用,我何时上班?

B: Next week. Do you have other questions?

B:下周,还有别的问题吗?

A: No, thafs all.

A:没有就这独。

B: Well, thank you very much for coming to see us, Miss Ireton. You’ll be hearing from us within the next few days.

B:好,非常感谢你来和我们见面,艾尔顿小 姐,几天内我们会通知你的。

A: Thank you. Good-bye, sir.

A:谢谢,再见,先生。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章