商务对话之佣金

佣金

常用句子:


  What price would you quote me for that painting?
  对于那个绘画,你向我提出什么价格?。

  What price, the customer pays, the enterprise also has a fair share of profits and a few will win, so why not.
  试想,价格公道,客户不吃亏,企业也有应得的利润,几方都赢,何乐而不为。

  Files cannot be moved to a folder on the same volume. Select a folder on another volume as the destination.
  不能将文件移到同一个卷上的文件夹。请选择另一个卷上的文件夹作为目标

  Can you tell us how much commission you want?
  你能告诉我们要多少佣金吗?

  How much commission is included?
  佣金是多少?

  We would launch with only three percent of our total plans.
  我们只实现了总体规划的百分之三。

  Usually the commission is three percent of the net invoice amount after deduction of discounts.
  佣金为扣除折扣后发票上净额的3%。

  you need to make a deduction for wear and tear on all your belongings.
  你需要扣除你所有的财产的损耗。

  They state that all earnings, after the deduction of costs, should go to good causes.
  他们声称扣除成本后所有的收入应捐给公益事业。

  How much is the room charge?
  这间房间收费多少?

  How much do you charge for Library Links and Library Search?
  图书馆链接和图书馆搜索如何收费?

  Calculated risk taking is a way of life for bold people.
  对于勇敢的人来说,有计划地去冒险是生活的一种方式。

  It was a careless action rather than a calculated one.
  这是一次轻率的而不是有计划的行动。

  I'm in charge of the new sales promotion campaign.
  我负责新的促销活动。

  As such, any promotional activities that do not fall under the other three activities of the promotion mix are considered sales promotion.
  因此,不属于以上三种推销活动的推销活动都被认为是促销。

情景对话:

  (一)

  A:What price do you suggest for 300,000 sets of Article No.2323 with London as the destination port?
  请问三十万套2323号商品以伦敦为目的港的价钱如何?

  B:Let me see. It's £800 per set CIF London.
  让我看看,伦敦到岸价每套八百英镑。

  A:What commission terms can you offer?
  你们能提供什么样的佣金条件?

  B:Usually the commission is three percent of the net invoice amount after deduction of discounts.
  佣金为扣除折扣后,发票上净额的3%。

  A:Couldn't you raise the commission to five percent?
  你们能不能把佣金提高到5%呢?

  B:Considering our good relationship and our future business, we give you four percent. That's the best we can do. We can't go any further. What would you say to it?
  考虑到我们的友好业务关系,我们给4%的佣金。我们 多只能给这个数,不能更多,你认为如何?

  A:Then I'll accept it with thanks.
  那就这样定了,谢谢你。

  (二)

  A:We do business on commission basis.
  我公司是按照佣金的规矩做生意的。

  B:We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, we'll consider it.
  我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。

  A:We usually charge a commission of 10% .
  我公司通常收取10%的佣金。

  B:It's too high. If calculated into the price, the goods are difficult to sell.
  太高了。如打进价格,商品很难销售。

  A:Then how many percent commission do you allow us?
  那么贵公司给多少佣金?

  B: If your order for the goods exceeds 10,000 sets, we'll give you 5% commission.
  如果贵公司订货超过10 000只,我公司给贵公司5%的佣金。

  A:The season for your goods is over. We'll spend a lot of money in pushing the sales.
  销售季节已过,我公司将花很多钱促销。

  B:We'll give you another 1% to make up for the expenses in your sales promotion.
  我公司再给贵公司1%以补偿贵公司的促销费用。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章