400-800-8975

酒店前台收银英语对话-东莞韦博英语


  酒店前台收银英语对话

  A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?
  先生您早,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
  B:I'd like to check out, please.
  我想退宿。
  A:Certainly, sir. May I have your room card, please?
  好的,请把房卡给我好吗?
  B:Sure. Here it is.
  好的,给你。
  A:Just a moment, please. I'll draw up your bill.
  请等一下,我帮您结算账单。
  ( While preparing the bill准备账单的时候)
  B:Excuse me, did you use any hotel services this morning?
  不好意思,请问您今早是否用过旅馆内的服务?
  A:No.
  没有。
  B:I'm sorry, but did you use the minibar this morning?
  不好意思.请问您今早是否使用过迷你吧?
  A:No.
  没有。
  (The bill is ready账单准备好T)
  B:Mr. Tuber, here is your bill. It totals US$1,564.84. Would you like to check it.
  都伯先生,这是您的账单,总计是1564.84关元。您要核对一下吗?
  A:Let me see... It's alright.
  让我看看……是对的。
  B:How would you like to pay?
  您打算如何付款?
  A:By credit card. Here is my Visa Card.
  用信用卡。这是我的维萨信用卡。
  B:Thank you. (Print the card) Could you please sign here?
  谢谢。(划印了信用卡)请您在这里签名,好吗?
  A:Sure.
  好的。
  B:Thank you, Mr. Tuber. Here's your card and receipt. Have a nice trip.
  谢谢您,都伯先生,这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快!
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章