精彩的商务英语句子

精彩的商务英语句子

以下就是精彩的商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

精彩的商务英语句子

We’ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.

我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.

如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.

已经有大批红茶出口。

They are not interested in small quantities.

他们对小数量不感兴趣。

Useful quantities have changed hands.

较大的数量已经转手。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?

您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?

500 pieces in total.

总共有500件。

They always buy in large quantities.

他们总是大量购买。

商务英语拒绝订单的句子

句式1:Mr. Brown, we feel greatly regretful that we can't supply the goods you order.

布朗先生,很遗憾我们无法提供订单上的货物。

应用对话:

A: Mr. Brown, we feel greatly regretful that we can't supply the goods you order.

布朗先生,很遗憾我们无法提供订单上的货物。

B: Oh, why?

噢,为什么呢?

A: It is impossible for us to supply 3000 sets for the time being.

我们不能在既定的时间内给您发3000台。

句式2:We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾,由于库存不足我们无法满足您的订单。

应用对话:

A: We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾,由于库存不足我们无法满足您的订单。

B: How about we reduce the quantity?

我们减少数量怎么样?

A: 1500 is OK.

1500台还可以。

B: Can you send 1500 now and the other 1500 sets later?

那你方可否先发1500台,其余的1500台日后再发?

其他表达法:

如果卖方无法提供买方所需的货物,可以考虑向买方推荐其他代替品,而不要让客源轻易流走。

It is hard for us to supply the amount you need.

我们很难提供您要求的数量。

商务英语解决纠纷的句子

句式1:Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.

王先生,我们没有得到发言的任何消息。

应用对话:

精彩的商务英语句子

A: Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.

王先生,我们没有得到发言的任何消息。

B: We are sorry. There's something going wrong.

很抱歉。出了点麻烦。

A: You know our goods are seasonal. The delay will bring us great losses.

您知道我们的货物是应季的。延误会给我们带来很大损失。

B: Yes, we know that.

是的,我们知道。

句式2:We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.

我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷而不是诉诸法律。

应用对话:

A: So we will cancel the order.

所以我们要取消订单。

B: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.

我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷而不是诉诸法律。

A: We will think about it.

我们会考虑的。

其他表达法:

当事人申请仲裁应当符合下列条件:(一)有仲裁协议;(二)有具体的仲裁请求和事实、理由;(三)属于仲裁委员会的受理范围。

We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.

我们愿意通过友善的和谈来解决双方的争端。

As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.

事实上大多数争端是可以通过友好的方式来解决的。

商务英语经典句子分享

1 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

2 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

3 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

4 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

5 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

6 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

7 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部满了。

8 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

9 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班机号码是9月5日AK708

10 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

11 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

12 My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章