日常商务英语句子

日常商务英语句子(一)

以下就是日常商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

日常商务英语句子

1.I'd like to check out.

我想退房。

2.I'd like to pay my bill, now.

我想现在结账。

3.I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结账。请给我账单,好吗?

4.This is Mr.Sim in room 1205. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning. So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.

我是1205房间的Sim先生。我准备明天一早离开这里,所以我想今天下楼结账。

5.We will work until 9:00 pm. We will cut off your international telephone line at 5:30 pm. If you still need to have any overseas calls today, please check out after 6:30 more convenient.

我们将一直工作到晚上9:00。我们将在下午 6:30分时切断您房间的国际长途电话线。如果您今天还需要打越洋电话,请在 5:30分以后再来结账更方便一些。

6.Have you used your min-bar since breakfast?

早餐过后您用过小冰箱吗?

7.No, I haven't.

不,没用过。

8.Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.

很好,先生。这是您的账单,请核对一下并在这里签名。

9.What's this charge here?

这里的这笔费用是什么意思?

10.That's for the breakfast you ordered from the room service.

是用来支付您从房间服务部要的那次早餐的费用。

日常商务英语句子(二)

1.We can be competent to act as your company's exclusive, because we have the advantage of localization and extensive relationship.

我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势。

2.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我们可以是一个很好的代理人,因为我们有一群训练有素的推销员。

3.If we can act as an exclusive agent for your company's handicrafts in our region, there is no doubt that such ties are helpful in expanding our trade.

如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,毫无疑问这样的纽带对拓展我们双方的贸易很有帮助。

4.If you can sign a sole agency agreement with us, we'll double our turnover.

如果您可以与我们签署独家代理协议,我们的营业额将翻番。

5.If your company let us be your agent in China, we will do our best to promote your company's products.

如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品

6.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.

在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势

7.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.

我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理

8.We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.

我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理

9.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.

我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任

10.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求

日常商务英语句子(三)

1.I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

2.I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

日常商务英语句子

3.I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

4.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚希望这次交易能够令双方满意。

5.We hope that this market trend will continue.

我们希望这个市场趋势会保持下去。

6.It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你认真考虑这个问题,让我们尽快答复你。

7.We hope that you will seriously consider our request.

我们希望您能认真考虑我们的请求。

8.We hope to get your immediate reply.

我们希望得到您的即时答复。

9.We look forward to receiving your early reply to this matter.

我们期待您早日回复此事。

10.We hope that this dispute will be settled through friendly negotiations without being submitted to arbitration.

我们希望这个争议能够通过友好的谈判解决,而不被提交仲裁。

日常商务英语句子(四)

1.I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.

我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。

2.It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。

3.I guess Mr. Smith forgot to meet you. He left the office this morning and was expected to come back after four o'clock in the afternoon. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. Please sit down, okay?

我猜史密斯先生忘记与您见面的事。他今天早上就离开办公室了,估计下午四点以后才能回来。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。请坐一下,好吗?

4.I’m planning our company’s hospitality event.

我正在筹划我们公司今年的接待活动。

5.We’ve invited a couple of professional basketball player. We’re going to do a basketball game.

我们邀请了一些专业的篮球运动员,打算举行一场篮球赛。

6.What if no one accepts the invitation.

如果没人接受邀请怎么办?

7.Then I am in big trouble!

那我就有大麻烦了。

8.Right this way, Mr.Mark. We can start with our front office. When Ms. Terry is ready, you may take the elevator at the front to the 6th floor.There is a conference room already prepared.

这边请,Mark先生,我们可以去前面的办公室谈会,terry到了,您可以成电梯到六楼。那儿已经安排好了会议室。

9.I find it is difficult to remember the names of things in another language. Have you ever tried Peking duck?

我觉得很难记住另一种语言表达的事物的名字语言的东西的名字,你有没有试过北京鸭?

10.I can’t say that I have eaten it before. I have heard of it, of course, it’s quite famous now, isn’t it?

没有吃过。我听说过,现在很有名,不是吗?

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章