商务英语句子大全

商务英语句子1

以下就是商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。

商务英语句子

1. We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我方现在可以确认贵方所订购的500床床单和枕套。

2. We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

很高兴接到贵方订单,并确认予以接受。

3. This is the confirmation of your order place last week.

这是我方对贵方上周订单的确认。

4. This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.

这是我方的销售确认书,确认贵方4/10的第26号订单。

5. We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.

我们接受你方有关光学仪器的第267号订单。

6. We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我方已的接受贵方6/10关于300台打字机的订单。

7. We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.

我方按受贵方5/5关于100台p180摩托车的订单。

8. We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

尽管现在的供应非常紧张,但我方还是接受贵方的订单。

9. We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我方现决定向贵方提供贵方所订购的所有部件并准备向政府有关部门申请出口许可证。

10. We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感谢贵方5/20日的订单,现向贵方提供编号为235号的领带2000条。

商务英语句子2

1. You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

我方会尽力执行贵方的订单,让您满意。

2. We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我们保证认真执行贵方的订单,敬请放心。

3. We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.

由于存货短缺,很遗憾,我方无法供应贵方所需货品。

4. We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.

很抱歉,我们不能向贵方提供所订货品,因为从去年8月起,该产品就已经停止了生产。

5. It is hard for us supply the amount you need.

我方很难提供你们所需的量。

6. It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

目前我方无法向贵方提供3000套。

7. At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

我方无法确定原料供应量是否充足,所以目前我们不能接受贵方的订单。

8. We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.

货物已全部订单,目前我方无法满足贵方的要求。

9. We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很抱歉,这些商品我们暂时不能供应。

10. We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

向我们订货的人实在太多了,我们不能再按受新的订单了。

商务英语句子3

1.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

2.We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

商务英语句子

3.We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

4.If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

5.A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor's report as evidence.

具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

6.However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

7.Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

8.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

9.We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

10.One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

商务英语句子4

1.We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is notadequately reinforced.

很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

2.There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoicedweight of this consignment.

这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

3.It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from thedelay shipment.

当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

4.According to the surveyor's report, the damage was due to rough (careless)handling during transit.

根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

5.Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition ofthe incorrect shipment very soon.

请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

6.We hold the goods at your disposition.

我们保留货物等候你们处置。

7.The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

8.These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

9.On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

10.When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章