400-800-8975

商务英语售后服务常用句子

商务英语售后服务常用句子

We'll start a claim with the shipping company. 我们会向货运公司着手申请赔偿的。下面介绍更多商务英语售后服务常用句子,希望对各位有所帮助。

商务英语售后服务常用句子

Yes , may I help you? 有什么事吗?

We had a damaged shipment from you. 你们送来的货有损坏。

We'll look into it right away for you. 我们会立刻调查清楚。

Was the damage extensive? 坏得很多、很严重吗?

I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable. 我看大概有一半的货不能用了。

We'll send a man right out to look at it. 我们马上会派个人去查看。

Good ,we'll be expecting him. 好,我们等着他。

How bad was the damage. 损坏情况如何?

One packing case was crushed. 有一个箱子全压坏了。

Was all the material in that case destroyed? 箱里的东西都毁了吗?

We don't think we can use any of it at all. 我看都不能用了。

Did you note the damage on the bill of lading? 你把损坏情形注明在提货凭单上了没?

Yes ,of course. 当然。

We'll start a claim with the shipping company. 我们会向货运公司着手申请赔偿的。

We'll wait and see what they say. 看看他们怎么说吧。

Just whose fault is this damage? 这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?

The order was in good shape when it left out factory. 货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。

It certainly didn't arrive here that way. 送到这儿时可不是那样!

We'll make it right with you ,of course. 真相如何,我们一定会让你知道。

商务英语售后服务句子

How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price? 损坏的那一部分就算便宜一点,如何?

What kind of price did you have in mind? 你说多少呢?

I was thinking of 40% off. 打个6折吧。

That will probably be ok. 应该可以吧。

I'm sorry ,but I don't think this damage is our fault. 抱歉,不过我不认为这次的损坏是我们的错。

What do you mean? 你这话是什么意思?

It looks like the shipping company did this. 应该是货运公司造成的吧。

We'd better take it up with them ,in that case. 如果是那样,我们最好向他们提出来。

We can't process your damage claim. 我们无法办理你的索赔。

Why not? 为什么?

You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading. 你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。

I see. 这样子!

It looks like we have problem with the shipment. 货有问题哦。

What kind of problem. 什么样的问题呢?

We came up about two cases short. 我们发现大概短少了两箱。

实用商务英语句子

◆I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

◆If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

商务英语售后服务常用句子

◆I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

◆If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有问题的话,请提出来。

◆Our product will give you an edge over your competitors.

我们的产品能使你们胜过竞争对手。

◆We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

◆What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

◆All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

◆I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

◆There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

商务英语句子精选

041. We offer after-sale service.

我们提供售后服务。

after-sale service n. 售后服务

042. We offer free repairing service within the period.

我们在这个期间提供免费维修服务。

free 免费的

repairing service 维修服务

period 时期,期间

043. The repairing period is 3 months.

维修期是三个月。

repairing period 维修期

044. Please contact the Service Department if you have any problems with the products.

如果产品有问题,请与服务部联系。

contact

[ˈkɑ:ntækt] v. 接触练习

the Service Department 服务部

045. The Service Department locates on the third floor.

服务部设在第三层。

locate [ˈloʊkeɪt] v. 位于

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章