400-800-8975

商务英语考试常用句子

商务英语考试常用句子

Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。下面是商务英语考试常用句子的内容,希望对各位有所帮助。

商务英语考试常用句子

1. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

15. We hope that this market trend will continue. 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly. 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration. 我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

商务英语之订单常用句子

1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.

我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。

2. Did you get our order for your telephones?

你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单?

3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?

我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗?

4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market.

那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。

5. Is there anything I can book for you now?

目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗?

6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.

现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。

7. Can you let me have the name and quantities?

你可以告诉我货名和数量吗?

8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.

除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。

9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland.

我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。

10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless.

前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。

11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734?

我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗?

12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725.

我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。

商务英语经典句应用

抱怨签证事宜

句式1:Do you realize I have been waiting for nearly six months by now?

到现在我已经等了将近半年了,你知道吗?

应用对话:

A: Do you realize I have been waiting for nearly six months by now?

到现在我已经等了将近半年了,你知道吗?

商务英语考试常用句子

B: That's not very long.

你等的时间不算长。

句式2:This, I suppose, is British efficiency.

这想必就是英国的工作效率。

应用对话:

A: This, I suppose, is British efficiency.

这想必就是英国的工作效率。

B: Let's not put it that way, please!

请你不要这样说。

A: What's your saying?

你怎么说?

B: Shall we say it's the efficiency of the British Immigration Office?

是不是最好说这是英国移民局的效率?

背诵句型:

To put it bluntly, she doesn't like you.

直截了当地说,她不喜欢你。

If I was auditioning for a vocalist, let me put it this way, he wouldn't get to sing in my hand.

这么说吧,如果我来面试歌手,我不会同意他到我的乐队唱歌的。

商务英语基本表达句型

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

商务英语常用句子

1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

6. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

7. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

8. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

9. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

10. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章