外贸常用的商务英语句子

外贸常用的商务英语句子

1.I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。2.The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.此航班号是9月5号AK708。下面介绍更多外贸常用的商务英语句子,希望对您有所帮助。

外贸常用的商务英语句子

1.We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

2.I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。

3.I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。

4.I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。

5.You have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

6.We have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。

7.Sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部满了。

8.I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。

9.The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.此航班号是9月5号AK708。

10.There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。

11.I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。

12.When can you pick up your ticket?你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

13.Where is immigration?入境处在什么地方?

14.Where can I get my baggage?我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

商务书信写作注意事项

1.切忌主客不分或模糊。例子: Deciding to rescind the earlier estimate,our report was updated to include $40,000 for new equipment.应改为 Deciding to rescind our earlier estimate,we have updated our report to include $40,000 for new equipment. (We决定呀,不是report)

2.句子不要零碎。

例子: He decided not to audit the last ten contracts. Because of our previous objections about compliance. 两个句子应该连在一起:He decided not to audit the last ten contracts because of our previous objections about compliance.

3.结构对称,令人容易理解。例子: The owner questioned the occupant's lease intentions and the fact that the contract had been altered with ink markings. 应改为: The owner questioned the occupant's lease intentions and ink alterations of the contract.

4.单复数不要搞乱,不然会好刺眼,看着不舒服。例如: An authorized person must show that they have security clearance. 应改为 Authorized persons must show that they have security clearance.

5.动词和主语要呼应。想想这两个句子的分别: 1. This is one of the public-relations functions that is under-budgeted. 2. This is one of the public-relations functions,which are under-budgeted.

6.时态和语气不要转换太多。看商务英语已经是苦事,不要浪费人家的精力啊。

7.标点要准确。例如: He did not make repairs,however,he continued to monitor the equipment. 应改为: He did not make repairs; however,he continued to monitor the equipment.

8.选词正确。像affect和effect,operative和operational等等就要弄清楚才好用啦。

9.拼字正确。有电脑拼字检查功能后,就更加不能偷懒。

10.大小写要注意。除非必要不要整个词都大写,除非要骂人。例如: MUST change to OS immediately. 外国人就觉得不礼貌和喝令人一样。要强调的话,用底线,斜字,粗体就可以了。

BEC商务英语句子

1. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.

商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。

2. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。

外贸常用的商务英语句子

3. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.

我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%,因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。

4. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。

5. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,我们现向贵方提出索赔,赔偿我方2000英镑。

6. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。

7. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符,因此我方必须向你方提出索赔,赔偿我方280000英镑。

8. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.

我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。

9. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我方客户抱怨说与样品相比,货物的质量要差得多。

10. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比,要低劣得多。

商务英语必备对话之表达心情

句式1:We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.

我们想知道贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。

A: You are dealing in print shirt.

贵方经营印花衬衫。

B: Yes, we have many years’ experience in this market.

是的,我们在该领域有很多年的经验了。

A: Good. We'd like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.

那很好。我们想知道贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。

B: Four dozens.

四打。

句式2:We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我们很急于获得你方的报价。

A: What price could you quote us on two dozens? As it's the first time for our cooperation, we don't want to import too many.

那么你方两打的价格是多少呢?鉴于这是我们第一次合作,我们不想进口过多货物。

B: Oh, we will give you offer as soon as possible.

噢,我们会尽快给您报价。

A: We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我们很急于获得你方的报价。

您可以在“询价单”中选择“手机短信”进行询价:将您的询价内容发送到对方手机上,或短信留言提醒对方查看您的询价。

其他表达法:

We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for print shirt.

我们想知道你们的印花衬衫到东京的到岸价。

We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

我们很高兴能够得到你方这个牌子收音机的报价。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章