4008008975

商务英语谈判对话

商务英语谈判对话

I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。下面是更多有关商务英语谈判对话的内容,希望可以帮助到各位。

商务英语谈判对话

A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。

B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧?

B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。

A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。

B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯

A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。

B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。

A: I'm our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗?

B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。

A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。

B:I want to know more about your company's products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China's consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲

A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货?

B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?

A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you'll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?

A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年.

B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

A: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。

B: Really?That's impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。

A: of couse.our product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元

B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?

A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。

B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?

A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

B: I can't allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。

A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。

B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?

A:I'm afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。

A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。

B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .

A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。

B:If you can send goods in this month,I'll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。

A:All right 好吧

B:And,I'd like to know your usual way of packing

并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装方法。

A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。

B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。

A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we'll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。

B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输?

A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。

A:that is great,太好了

B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

A: of couse.It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

商务英语会话之建立贸易关系

良好的贸易关系可以使得双方的贸易进行得通畅顺利,从而形成双赢的局面。那么,如何"开口"建立贸易关系呢?下面这两则对话可以给你一些启示。

Dialogue 1

Tom: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate with in this field. I wish to do business with you.

Tom: 我认为你我双方在这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

Lin: It appears we want the same things.

林: 您的愿望和我们完全一致。

Tom: Regarding our financial position, credit standing and trade reputations, please refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

Tom: 关于我们的财政状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,请向我们的开户银行或我地商会了解。

Lin: Thank you for the information.

林: 谢谢您提供的信息。

Dialogue 2

Liu: I understand this is your first visit to our company.

刘:这好像是您第一次来我们公司访问。

Bob: Yes, and my first visit to your country. I've wanted to visit China for a long time and now I'm lucky to have the chance to do so.

鲍伯:是的,也是第一次来你们国家。我一直想亲眼看看中国,现在我很幸运有了这么一个机会。

Liu: I'm glad to hear that.

刘:您这么说,我感到很高兴。

Bob: I think you must have some idea of our company. We've been importing arts and crafts for many years. The purpose of my coming here is to do business with you.

鲍伯:我想您对我们公司一定有所了解。我公司经营工艺品已有多年。我这次来是想和你们开展业务往来。

Liu: I can assure you of our best intentions and closest cooperation. We're always willing to develop trade with friends from all over the world.

刘:请相信我们一定会竭尽全力密切合作的。我们一向愿意和世界各国朋友开展贸易往来。

商务英语对话之取消酒店预订

A:Room reservations. May I help you?

订房服务,有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to cancel a reservation, because the travel schedule has been changed.

由于旅行行程的改变我想取消预订的房间。

商务英语谈判对话

A:That's OK. Could you tell me in whose name was the reservation made?

好的,请告诉我预订者的姓名。

B:White.

怀特。

A:Can you spell it?

您能拼写一下吗?

B:Yes. W-H-I-T-E.

好的。W-H-I-T-E。

A:And what was the date of the reservation?

您预订的时间?

B:From October 18th for 4 nights.

从10月18日开始,4个晚上。

A:Excuse me, but is the reservation for yourself or for another party?

麻烦问一下,预订者是您本人还是其他人呢?

B:It's for my boss.

是我的老板。

A:Well, may I have your name and phone number, please?

好的,可以留下您的姓名和电话号码吗?

B:Yes, it's Ellen Smith, and my number is (0211) 232-3982.

好的,艾伦·史密斯,电话是(0211) 232-3982。

A:Thank you, ma'am. I will cancel Mr. White's reservation from October 18th for 4 nights. My name is Liu Lin and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

谢谢您,女士。我将帮您取消怀特先生从10月18日开始4个晚上的预订。我的名字是刘琳,希望今后有机会再次为您服务。

B:Thank you the same, Miss Liu.

也谢谢你,刘小姐。

A: It's my pleasure. Goodbye.

不客气,再见。

在商务英语价格谈判中的英语技巧

(一) It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.

译文:本函有一个条件,即在把我们的报告转交你们的客户时,请勿泄露本行的名称。

这段话是出自银行对某项咨询的回复信函。此类复信一般包括三部分:

1陈述实事;2)表示意见;3)提醒对方所提供的资料是绝密及不负责任的。上面的句子属于第三部分。

本句中的it是形式主语,其主语是that……从句。

pass onhand or give sth to sb else to others传递;转交ExampleWe will pass on your decision to the buyer.

其他表达方式:

1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.

2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.

3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.

(二) Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms.

译文:如果你方愿意减价,譬如说减10%,也许能达成交易。

这句话是在讨价还价中常用到的句子。在双方的谈判中,价格是一个很重要的环节,婉转地提出自己的意见可以使自己处于主动地位。

say 10%是let us say 10%的简化。

be prepared to……准备做……事ExampleWe are not prepared to change the terms.

limit n.限度(在外贸业务中有时用来指价格,即价格限度)Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.

come to terms达成交易。类似说法有come to business close a bargain close a deal等等。

12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章