无锡韦博英语培训
无锡韦博纯正口语教学,个性化英语课程,外教小班授课,多元化学习法,学习跟踪,提高英语更可靠,学好英语改变一生。

日常商务英语对话

1

日常商务 英语 对话篇一

Well, thanks you very much but I thought l’d try and chair the meeting by the rule—at least for a while.那真是谢谢你了。但是我想我该尽力依照规矩来主持 这个会议,即使时间很短。下面介绍商务英语对话,希望可以帮助到您。

常商务英语对话

A:Good morning, everyone. Let me introduce myself to you...

A:早安,各位,下面我自我介绍一下……

B:You don't need to introduce yourself, Yang. You’re famous.

B:杨先生,您不需要自我介绍,因为您很有名气。

A:Well, thanks you very much but I thought l’d try and chair the meeting by the rule—at least for a while.

A:那真是谢谢你了。但是我想我该尽力依照规矩来主持 这个会议,即使时间很短。

B:OK, OK!

B:好!好!

A:Now, I'd like to get things under way. The main topic on today's agenda is the development of a U. S. sales strategy for the new EBP. I'd like to hear all of your ideas,Mr. Wall, you seem in top form today. Could you start the ball rolling?

A:那么,我现在就开始,今天主要的议题是有关新型EBP 在美国的销售策略。我想听听你们大家的意见。沃尔 先生,你今天看起来很有精神,你先开始发言怎么样?

B:Uh, oh, sure. Well, I think we should keep in mind that the key to good sales is advertising.

B:嗯,好的。我想我们销路好坏的关键是把广告搞好。

A:Well, that’s kind of obvious.

A:那是显而易见的事吧!

B:Give me a break, Mr Yang.

B:不要打岔了。

A:Uh, let’s keep this going, shall we?

A:啊,请继续说下去吧。

2

日常商务英语对话篇二

A:Good morning, sir. Yesterday,l got a call from you, asking me to come today to check and fetch the computer I ordered the other day.

A:早上好,先生。昨天我接到你们的电话,叫我今天来取 我几天前订购的电脑。 ,

B:Well,your name, please?

B:请问先生姓名?

A:John Brown.

A:约翰布朗。

B:Oh,yes,Mr. Brown. Step this way, please. Here we are. This is the one you ordered. We have been testing it for three days and It works well. And now, you may have a look yourself. Take your time.

B:好的,布朗先生,请这边来。到了。这是您订的那台电脑,我们连续三天对它进行了测试,性能良好。现在您 自己再慢慢看看。

A:Thank you. It's really excellent. However, nobody can guarantee everything. What if there should occur some mechanical problems?

A:谢谢你。很好,但是谁也不能保证一切,万一出了问题怎么办呢?

B:If it doesn't work properly within two months, you may bring it back. If there is any repair work needed within this time,our service department will see to it free of charge. And we guarantee it for two years. After the expiration of the guarantee, we charge for the parts only.

B:两个月内如果运转不灵,您可以退货。在这段时间内, 如果需要修理,我们的服务部门会免费为您服务;我们 保修两年,保修期过了以后,我们只收取零件费。

A:It sounds very attractive. I think I am quite satisfied. By the way, could you have it delivered?

A:听上去很有吸引力,我很满意。顺便问问,你们送货 吗?

B : Yes, of course. All goods purchased here can be delivered free.

B:送的,凡在本店购买的商品一律免费送货。

A:That's good. Where should I pay,please?

A:不错。请问在哪里付款?

B : Please pay the cashier over there. Here's the receipt. And this is your warranty certificate. Please keep it.

B:那边的收银台。这是收据,这是保修单,请保存好。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

3

日常商务英语对话篇三

A:Mr. Bell, we've carefully considered your proposal, but we think the compensation trade arrangement suits us better.

A:比尔先生,我们仔细考虑了你们的建议,但我们认为补 偿贸易更适合我方。

B : it suits us fine as well.

B:对我方也很合适。

A:Is it possible to compensate by other products under a compensation trade arrangement?

A:在补偿贸易安排下,可以用其他产品偿付吗?

常商务英语对话

B:Are you suggesting that you’ll supply us the computer software production line according to our price and take your compensation by counter purchase?

B:你是说你们准备以我们的要价提供给我们电脑软件生 产线,并以回购方式接受贷款补偿吗?

A:Yes,we don't need any computer software right now.

A:是的,但我们目前不需要电脑软件。

B:What kind of products would you prefer?

B:你们想要什么产品呢?

A : We'd like the payment by some raw materials such as cotton ,coal or oil.

A:我们希望能以诸如棉花、煤或石油这样的原材料偿还 货款。

B : Coal and oil are also badly needed in this country. I think we can compensate with cotton.

B:煤和石油也是我们国家的急需商品,我想我们能以棉 花偿还货款。

A:That's fine.

A:那不错。

B:How long do you expect completion of payment to take?

B:你们打算让我们多久还清货款呢?

A:How about 2 years?

A:两年怎么样?

B : I'm afraid Ifs too difficult for us. How about 5 years?

B:对我们来说,这恐怕太困难了,5年怎么样?

A:All right. But you need to pay interest.

A:好吧,但你们要支付利息。

B:That is no problem.

B:这没问题。

4

日常商务英语对话篇四

A:Mr. Johnson,we've been having a little trouble with your surfacing and polishing machine.

A:约翰逊先生,我们对于贵公司的削面打光机,一直感到 有些麻烦呀!

B:l know. Your Import Division wrote to us about defective work.

B:我知道,贵公司进口部已写信告诉我们其不良之处。

A:Have you looked into the three cases they reported?

A:你有没有仔细研究过他们报告的三种状况呢?

B:We have and they seem to be three cases of mishandling.

B:研究过了,那三种状况可能属于处理失当。

A:Mishandling? Do you mean careless handling by the machine operators?

A:处理失当?你的意思是由于机械操作者的不慎操作?

B: That's what it looks tike.

B:看来如此。

A:Have you had similar complaints from other users?

A:贵公司有没有其他的用户有过同样的抱怨呢?

B:No,none at all.

B:没有,完全没有。

A: Have you replied to the report our head office sent to you?

A:我们总公司寄去的报告,你回复了没有?

B:No,we've asked our representative to call and explain,and if necessary,to go along to see the machines.

B:没有,我们已要求我方业务代表打电话并说明。如有 必要,还可过去察看一下机器。

A:That will help,thank you.

A:那将会有帮助的,谢谢你。

B : Perhaps their own maintenance engineers have spotted the trouble and fixed it.

B:或许他们的维修工程师查出了缺点,并且自行修理了 呢!

A:I hope so.

A:我希望如此。

以上是无锡韦博英语培训整理的日常商务英语对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。