无锡韦博英语培训
无锡韦博纯正口语教学,个性化英语课程,外教小班授课,多元化学习法,学习跟踪,提高英语更可靠,学好英语改变一生。

商务英语公司介绍对话

1

商务 英语 公司介绍对话

Many of our agents are former athletes themselves, so we relate more with our customers than other firms.我们的很多代理都是退役的运动员,因此跟其他公司相比,我们更能理解客户。下面介绍商务英语公司介绍对话,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语公司介绍对话

Client: Could you please tell me more about the company?

客户:能告诉我贵公司的更多信息吗?

Jeff: Of course. We have been handling the marketing and advertisements of major sports teams and well-known athletes for over twelve years now.

杰夫:当然可以。我们负责一些大型的运动队伍和知名运动员们的营销和广告业务已长达12年。

Client: Who are some of the big clients you've had?

客户:贵公司的大客户都有哪些呢?

Jeff: We have worked with Kobe Bryant, Michael Phelps, and Hope Solo, to name a few.

杰夫:我们同科比 布莱恩特、迈克尔?菲尔普斯 以及霍普?索罗都有合作,就列举这几例吧。

Client: Wow, I am impressed. But how familiar are your agents with the interests of a real athlete? Not many people can relate to us.

客户:哇,很棒啊。但你们的代理人员对一名真正运动员的切身利益能了解多少呢?没有多少人能理解我们。

Jeff: Many of our agents are former athletes themselves, so we relate more with our customers than other firms.

杰夫:我们的很多代理都是退役的运动员,因此跟其他公司相比,我们更能理解客户。

Client: Really? Your company has a great advantage then.

客户:真的吗?那贵公司就拥有了极大的优势。

Jeff: That's our goal.

杰夫:那是我们的目标。

2

保险业务合作商务英语对话

Helen: I just started up a boat and jet ski rental company in town, and I was told your insurance agency was the place to come.

海伦:我刚在城里成立了一家租赁船和水上摩托车的公司,听人说要投保应该来你们这家保险代理公司。

Ryan: Yes, we have many clients in the area, both individual and commercial. So I assume you want to insure all of your water vehicles.

赖安:是的,在这一领域我们有很多客户,有个人,也有公司。我猜您是要为所有的水上交通工具投保。

Helen: Yes, but what about the company itself? Being an entrepreneur isn't easy these days.

海伦:是的,不过能为公司本身投保吗?现在当一位企业家可不容易。

Ryan: I understand. You can purchase liability insurance, or casualty and property insurance.

赖安:我明白。您可以购买责任保险或者意外事故险及财产保险。

Helen: I am interested in several different types, and also I need to take care of my employees.

海伦:我对几种不同种类的保险非常感兴趣,而且我也要照顾好我的员工。

Ryan: Why don't we set up a meeting later this week to discuss the possibilities?

赖安:这周晚些时候我们开个会来讨论一下这几种保险怎么样?

Helen: Sure, sounds good.

海伦:好的,听上去不错。

3

保险报价商务英语对话

Ryan: So you want property, casualty, liability and workers' compensation insurance?

赖安:那么你想要财产险、意外事故险、责任险,以及工伤保险?

Helen: Yes, what are the price quotes?

商务英语公司介绍对话

海伦:是的,报价是多少?

Ryan: We have a package of property and casualty for $25,000 every six months, or $45,000 annually.

赖安:我们有财产险和意外事故险的套餐,价格是半年25,000美元,或者是一年45,000 美元。

Helen: Okay, that sounds reasonable. What about the other types? Can't you throw in liability with that?

海伦:好的,听起来很合理。其他险种的呢?责任险不能算到里面吗?

Ryan: I can give you a 20% discount on the liability.

赖安:责任险我可以给你20%的折扣。

Helen: How about 30%? I'll be purchasing workers' compensation and business interruption as well since this is a risky venture.

海伦:30%怎么样?我还会买工伤保险和营业中断险,因为这是一项富有风险的事业。

Ryan: True. Okay, I can do 25% off the liability, and the same for business interruption since you'll be paying full price for worker's comp.

赖安:确实是。好吧,责任险我可以给你25%的折扣,营业中断险也是,但工伤保险要付全价。

Helen: Oh, I'll have to think about it.

海伦:哦,我得考虑一下。

4

介绍产品及服务的商务英语对话

Annie: Tell me more about the services you offer.

安妮:跟我多说一下你们提供的服务吧。

Ryan: Our "products" or services encompass a wide range of things. As a comprehensive insurance agency, we offer not only housing and car insurance, but health and life insurance among others.

赖安:我们的“产品”和服务涵盖范围十分广泛。作为一家综合性保险代理公司,我们不仅提供住宅和汽车保险,而且提供健康及人寿保险等。

Annie: Well, I was only looking to switch my car insurance, but I also recently purchased a small fishing boat. Do you cover that, and have flood insurance?

安妮:好吧,我只是想换一下车险,但最近我也刚买了一艘小渔船。你们能给它上保险吗,有没有洪水保险?

Ryan: Of course. We can always come out and give you a quote.

赖安:当然。我们随时都能过去,并提供给您一份报价。

Annie: Great. We live right on the beach, and I know each summer is a hurricane season.

安妮:太好了。我们就住在海边,我知道每年夏天都是飓风季。

Ryan: Yes, it is. You want to be insured in case of a storm.

赖安:对,是这样的。您想要投保以防暴风雨。

Annie: Thanks for the information.

安妮:谢谢你给我提供的信息。

以上是无锡韦博英语培训整理的商务英语公司介绍对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。