沈阳韦博英语培训
沈阳韦博英语课程量身订制,实力派欧美外教,真实母语环境,互动式教学模式,在自信流利说英语的同时提高学员职场能力、开阔学员国际化视野,学习更有效。

常用商务英语对话

1

常用商务 英语 对话篇一

They way I see it, a joint venture means, primarily, less taxation and more benefits for the investors.依我看,搞合资企业,对投资者来说,首先可以少上税,多收益。下面介绍常用商务英语对话,希望可以帮助到您。

常用商务英语对话

A:Is it possible to have our trade mark “Panda” transferee!?

A:是否有可能转让我公司的“熊猫”商标?

B:Yes,but the transferee need to make the application to the Trade Mark Bureau, too.

B:可以转让,但受让方也要向商标局申请。

A: What else is required?

A:还有什么要求?

B:The transferee must also see to it that the quality of the product be maintained.

B:受让方还必须负责保持产品的品质。

A: What shall we do if an imitation of our brand is found?

A:如果发现有人仿冒我公司的商标,我公司该怎么办?

B:lf so, you ought to lodge an appeal to the law firm?

B:如果是这样,贵公司应向法律事务所申诉。

A:What about our loss?

A:损失怎么办?

B:The counterfeiter ought to compensate for the loss thus suffered.

B:仿冒者应赔偿由此造成的损失。

2

常用商务英语对话篇二

A:You know, I'm thinking of establishing a carpet factory as a joint venture.

A:你知道,我正在考虑建立一家生产地毯的合资企业。

B: That's great. We have so many favorable conditions to run a joint venture in China.

B:太棒了。在中国经营合资企业有许多良好的条件。

A:Yes,China is a big country with a large population, rich resources and a comparatively low level of wages and salary. However, the problem is that we're still doubtful of investment in China.

A:是的。中国是一个大国,人口众多,资源丰富,而且工 资水平低。然而,问题是我们仍然对在中国投资表示 怀疑。 .

B:l know what’s on your mind. Let me put your mind at ease. They way I see it, a joint venture means, primarily, less taxation and more benefits for the investors.

B:我知道您担心什么。让我来解除您的顾虑吧。依我看,搞合资企业,对投资者来说,首先可以少上税,多收益。

A:In what ways?

A:这话怎么讲?

B:Well, a joint venture means preferred treatment for the investors. A joint venture pays less income tax, or even no income tax at all under certain conditions in the first five profit-making years.

B:搞合资企业,投资者可以享受到优惠的待遇。合资企 业头5个获利年度可以少缴所得税,在某种条件下,甚 至完全不缴所得税。

A: Profit-making years? You mean the years of production?

A:获利年度?你是指生产年度吗?

B: No, I mean the years when you make a profit.

B:不。我指的是企业开始产生利润的头5年。

A:Oh, I see.

A:噢,我明白了。

B:What’s more, all lawful rights and interests of foreign investors are protected by Chinese law.

B:而且,外国投资者的一切合法权益都受到中国法律保 护。

A: Good.

A:好。

3

常用商务英语对话篇三

A:May I see the manager?

A:我可以见一见经理吗?

B:I'm afraid he isn't in. Is there anything I can do for you?

B:恐怕他不在。我可以为你效劳吗?

常用商务英语对话

A: Yes. I have brought some catalogues of machine tools. I wonder if your manager would like to have a look at them.

A:是的。我带来一些机床的产品目录。我想你们经理可 能想看一看它们。

B:He certainly would. Would you leave them with me?

B:他肯定会的。你把它们留给我好吗?

A: We are suppliers of machine tools of various types. I think you will be interested in some of our new products.

A:我们可以供应各种机型的机床。我认为我们的一些新 产品会使你们感兴趣的。

B : We're thinking of ordering some special kinds of machine tools. We would be interested In your products If they are of the types we want.

B:我们正在考虑订购一些专用机床。如果它们是我们想 要的类型,我们会对你们的产品感兴趣的。

A:As you probably know, we also take orders for machine tools made according to specifications.

A:你可能知道,我们也可以根据客户的具体要求生产机 床。

B:How long would It take you to deliver the orders?

B:对于那种订单,你们多长时间可以交货?

A:Three months at most.

A:最多3个月。

B:Very well. I'll send your catalogues to those who are interested in. Meanwhile, may I have an indication of price? Can I have your price-sheet?

B:很好。我会把你们的产品目录转交给相关人员的。另 外,我可以问一下价格吗?你能给我一份价目表吗?

A:Yes, of course, here you are. The prices are subject to our confirmation.

A:当然可以。给你。这些价格以我们的最后确认为准。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

4

常用商务英语对话篇四

A:Let's have a talk on assembling recorders.

A:我们来谈一下装配录音机。

B:Because of the cheap land and labour, assembling in China will greatly reduce the costs.

B:由于低廉的地价和劳动力,在中国装配可大大降低成本。

A:That's why I came to China. Is there any tax exemption or reduction?

A:这就是我来中国的原因。有免税或减税吗?

B:Yes. The tax exemption or reduction will allow you at least 5% more profit.

B:有的。免税或减税至少可使你们多获得5%的利润。

A:That's very attractive, are you interested in the assembling business?

A:这很有吸引力。你们对装配业务有兴趣吗?

B:Yes, we're very interested in your proposal that you supply us with assembly line, technical information, testing instruments and complete sets of component parts for us to assemble them into finished products.

B:对,我们对由你们提供装配线、技术资料、测试仪器和 全套部件给我们装配为成品的建议非常感兴趣。

A:That's fine. Let's come to the technical matters. We provide you with materials, components, necessary equipments and tools as well as the relevant technical data and blueprint needed for the assembling, and you should assemble strictly finished products according to the design specified by us without making any alteration.

A:这太好了,让我们来谈谈技术问题。我们给你们提供 原料、零部件、必需的设备和工具以及装配所必需的有 关技术资料和图纸,而你们则严格按照我们的设计要 求进行组装,不得作任何变更。

B : We'll accept it.

B:我们愿意接受。

A:And how long would you like to make a contract with us?

A:你们打算同我们签几年合同呢?

B : Five years.

B:5 年。

A:That's all right.

A:可以。

以上是沈阳韦博英语培训整理的常用商务英语对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。