佛山韦博英语培训学校
韦博国际英语-高端英语培训品牌 拥有多年成人英语教学经验,根据不同基础和需求专业定制 全程贴身顾问、VIP小班教学、资深老师团队、密集模拟训练、母语浸泡环境。

商务英语对话订房间

1

商务 英语 对话订房间

I think I have a room reservedahead of time .Would you please check for me?我想我已提前预定了一个房间。您能帮我查一下吗?下面介绍商务英语对话订房间,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语对话订房间

A:Hello,Pasadena Inn,this is Sandy.How may I direct your call?

B:I'd like to speak to someone about reservations.

A:I can help you with that.What date would you like to make a reservation for?

B:We'11 be arriving May l2th,but l would like to make reservations for the penthouse.

A:Oh,I'm sorry sir.I only handle bookings for our standard rooms.The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker,he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.Unfortunately,he's not here right now.Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?

B:When do you expect him back in?

A:He'11 be out all afternoon;he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.Will that be alright?

B:Yes,I suppose.My name is Sam Darcy.He can contact me at 660-843-3235.

A:Could you please spell your last name for me?

B:Sure.It's D-A-R-C-Y.

A:Okay,Mr.Darcy,and your phone number is 660-843-32337

B:That's 3235.

A:Sorry ! 3235.Great.I'll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.

A:您好,帕萨迪纳旅馆。我是桑迪,您要转接哪里?

B:我想找负责预订房间的主管。

A:我就能帮您的忙。您想订哪一天的房?

B:我们5月12日到这儿,可是我想预订的是顶层公寓。

A:噢,对不起,先生。我只负责预订标准间。你需要找一下托尼帕克,他负责全面安排高级客户。不巧的是,他现在不在这儿。您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。

B:你估计他什么时候能回来?

A:他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。那样没问题吧?

B:我想,应该没问题。我叫萨姆达西,打电话6604343-3235就能找到我。

A:请拼一下您的姓,好吗?

B:当然可以,D-A-R-C-Y。

A:好的,达西先生,您的电话是660-843-3233,对吧?

B:是3235。

A:对不起,是3235。好了,我会让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。

2

入住旅馆的商务英语对话

Good evening ,sir,Welcome to our hotel.How can Ihelp you?

晚上好,欢迎到我们旅馆。有什么要帮忙的吗?

I am Paul William .I think I have a room reservedahead of time .Would you please check for me?

我叫保罗 威廉。我想我已提前预定了一个房间。您能帮我查一下吗?

Sure,Mr.William.We are expecting you.Please signthe register here.

可以,威廉先生。我们正期待着你的到来,请登记。

Certainly.(the signs)By the way,I wonder of there are any cables for me.I'm expecting somefrom overseas.

可以,(他登记),顺便问一下,有我的电报吗?我正等着海外来电。

Not yet,but I will inform you as soon as I get anything.

还没呢。不过电报一来我就会通知你的。

Thanks.I was hoping you could tell me how to get to the Welsh Company.

谢谢。我希望您能告诉我怎么去威而希公司。

You can get there either by bus or by taxi,but most prefer the bus rather than the taxis becausethe later is a bit expensive.

您可以坐巴士或打的去。但大多数人愿意坐巴士而不愿意打的,因为打的更贵一点。

Great.Would it be possible to change traveler's checks here at the totel?

太好了,旅馆可以换旅客卡吗?

Yes.We accept all of the major types of traveler's checks.

可以。我们接受各种主要的旅客支票。

That makes my life easier.

那我方便多了。

Your room number is 32.Here is your key.

你的房间号是32。这是你的钥匙。

Thank you.

谢谢。

3

预订酒店房间的商务英语对话

A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

我会在巴黎呆几天。我可以预订12月27日的房间吗?

B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

当然,请问您要预定什么样的空间,先生?

商务英语对话订房间

A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

一间有超大号床的双人房,。

B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

请稍等,我帮您查查,嗯,我们还有12月27日的双人房,那请问你会多久住呢,先生?

A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

还不确定,至少有5天,可能还会更长。

B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

没有问题,我们将为您保留12月27日的一间双人房,如果您需要延长您的预订时间,请电话通知我们。

A. Is the room with or without a bath?

请问,房间里有浴室吗?

B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

先生,房间带有淋浴和卫生间,

A. How much will the fee for one night?

住一晚多少钱?

B. About four hundred francs?

约四百法郎

A. What does that include?

包括什么服务

B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

它包括晨报,欧陆式早餐和我们的服务

A. Is there an extra charge for children?

带小孩,会另外收费吗?

B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

如果孩子未满16岁,需要在您的房间多加一张床,收费是七十五法郎。请问要订房间吗?

A. Yes, for December 27th.

是的,12月27日

B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉您的姓名和联系电话,

A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

菲利普,巴特利。我的电话号码是619-930-7185。

B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

请问你是用信用卡付款还是入住的时候再支付呢?

A. Credit card, here it is.

信用卡,给您。

B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

您已成功预定你的酒店,先生

A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

谢谢您的帮忙。

4

酒店入住登记商务英语对话

A. Good morning, Sir and Madam. May I help you?

先生和女士,早上好,请问有什么可以为您效劳吗?

B. Yes, my name is Peter Brown. Have you got any vacant rooms tonight?

是,我的名字是彼得布朗。今晚还有有空置房吗?

A. Have you reserved a room?

请问您有预定过房间吗?

B. No, I am afraid not.

没有

A. How many people are there in your party?

请问几个人住?

B. Two, my wife and I.

两个,我和我妻子

A. What kind of room do you want, Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,请问您想要间什么样的房?

B. A double room, NON-Smoking. Besides, we want to live on the higher floors so that we can enjoy the night scenes of the cities.

一个双人间,不吸烟,另外,我们想住楼层高一点的房间,那样就可以看夜景了。

A. Please wait a moment ... Mr. Brown. I'll have to check the computer records. How about a double room on the eighteen floor?

请稍等...布朗先生,我检查一下电脑记录,十八楼有一个双人房怎么样?

B. Fine. How much is it for one night?

很好,一晚多少钱?

A. Ninety dollars per night.

一晚九十美元

B. What is that include?

包括什么服务

A. Breakfast and one laundry service. May I see your passports?

早餐和洗衣服务,请出示下您的护照吗?

B. Here you are.

给您

A. How would you pay?

请问选择什么付款方式?

B. Cash.

现金

A. These are keys and room cards for room 1806. The lift is at the left corner. The bellman will show you up with your luggage.

给您1806号的钥匙和房卡,电梯在左边,服务生会帮你把行李提上去的。

B. Thanks.

谢谢。

以上是佛山韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语对话订房间全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。