佛山韦博英语培训学校
韦博国际英语-高端英语培训品牌 拥有多年成人英语教学经验,根据不同基础和需求专业定制 全程贴身顾问、VIP小班教学、资深老师团队、密集模拟训练、母语浸泡环境。

商务英语对话点菜

1

商务 英语 对话点菜

-It's typical Cantonese dish. In English it means mixed vegetable.罗汉斋是一种典型的粤菜。在英语中它的意思是素什锦。-Hm, I'll have it.嗯,我要这道菜。下面介绍商务英语对话点菜,希望可以帮助到您。

商务英语对话点菜

Can I take your order now, Madam?

想好点什么了吗,女士?

BYes, what would you recommond?

是,你们有什么推荐的吗?

AI'm happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is today's special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so I'm sure it is a

我推荐您点鱼,吃起来很棒,并且是今天的特供。主厨来自沿海,喜欢吃海鲜。今天的特供实际上是他最喜欢的菜。所以我确定会很棒。

BIt does sound wonderful, maybe I'll try it.

听上去不错,我要试一下。

AIs there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot.

还要其他的吗?或许我可以给你上点开胃菜,像是食用蜗牛。

BNot today, thanks. But I'd like to know any of the vegetarian dishes.

今天先不要了,谢谢。有什么素菜吗?

AYes, here's the menu. What would you think of your order.

有,这是菜单。你想点什么。

BMaybe I don't want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead.

我不想要鱼了,我想要毛豆。

AWhat kind of soup would you like?

您想要什么汤?

BI'd like the egg drop soup.

鸡蛋汤。

AOk, is that all?

好的,就这些吗?

BYes.

就这些。

Awhat would you like anything to drink or you wait?

你想要点儿喝的,还是先等等?

BJust nice water, thanks.

一杯水就好,谢谢。

2

在餐厅的商务英语对话

A: Excuse me, sir. Are you ready to order?

A:对不起,先生。您准备好点菜了吗?

B: Yes, I am. But there're so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?

B:准备好了。只是菜单上有好些菜看起来都很好。能给我推荐些特色菜吗?

A: Yes, sir. We have a very nice vegetable today , wine flavored bamboo shoots. It's our chefs recommendation. The bamboo shoots is local, so it's a little bit different from others. It's delicious and worth a try.

A:好的。今天我们有很好的蔬菜,酒醉冬笋是我们主厨的拿手菜,冬笋是本地的,有些不同于其他的笋,味道好,值得一尝。

B: OK. I'll take it, I know little about Chinese food. What do you mean by Luo Han Zhai?

B:好吧。我就要这个菜。对中国菜我所知甚少。你说罗汉斋是什么?

A: It's typical Cantonese dish. In English it means mixed vegetable.

A:罗汉斋是一种典型的粤菜。在英语中它的意思是素什锦。

B: Hm, I'll have it.

B:嗯,我要这道菜。

A: What about jasmine with white Fungi?

A:莱莉银耳怎么样?

B: What a nice name! I'd like this dish, too.

B:多好昕的菜名!我也点这个了。

A: Sir, you'd like wine flavored bamboo shoots, mixed vegetable and jasmine with white Fungi. Am I right?

A:先生,您点了酒醉冬笋、素什锦和莱莉银耳,对吗?

B: Yes, exactly.

B:对,没错。

A: Sir, your dishes will take about 15 minutes to prepare. While waiting, would you have something to drink?

A:先生,您的菜要15分钟才能做好。等菜时,要喝点什么吗?

B: OK. I'll have whiskey.

B:好吧。喝点威士忌。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

3

真诚道歉商务英语对话

A: Hi, Li Ming. Good morning.

A:嗨,李明。上午好。

B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...

B:南茜、鲍比,你们好。(对鲍比)我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响……

商务英语对话点菜

A: What's the matter?

A:怎么啦?

B: You were playing it very late last night.

B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。

A: Really?

A:真的吗?

B: It kept me awake.

B:吵得我睡不着。

A: Oh , I'm sorry.

A:噢,对不起。

B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.

B:吵得我几个小时都没睡着。

A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.

A:对不起,我……我没有意识到声音竟有那么大。

B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.

B:还真的有那么大声呢,况且又很晚了。你不信的话,可以问问南茜。

C: It's true. It was a bit loud.

C:是的,声音是稍微大了一点。

A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.

A:很对不起,我当时确实没意识到会有那么大。我保证以后把声音开小些。

B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.

B:噢,没什么大不了的,才这一次嘛。

C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.

C:我很高兴,大家把事情说清楚了就好了。

4

签订合同的商务英语对话点菜

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is in order?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timely delivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turn elsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to the terms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen, shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

以上是佛山韦博英语培训学校整理的商务英语对话点菜全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。