东莞韦博英语学校
东莞韦博英语专业外教+效果保障=英语轻松学,创立于1998年,是韦博教育旗下的高端英语培训机构,1-4人小班外教,让您在外教的互动下提升英语流利英语脱口而出。

商务英语下单对话

1

商务 英语 下单对话

I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?下面是商务英语下单对话相关内容,希望可以为您带来帮助。

商务英语下单对话

Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论一下你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.

好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。大量订购的话,有折扣吗?

Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。

Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

如果我下六百的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

六百的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul: What about lead time?

交货时间呢?

Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

那么,你们是要提前付款的?

Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

那我想就先下六百的订单。

Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

好极了! 我马上写订购单并请你签名。

2

下单商务英语对话

Mr. Thomas: We want to order some of these products.

托马斯先生:我们想订些这种产品。

Steven: Mr. Thomas, this is a standard size.

史蒂文:托马斯先生,这是标准尺寸。

Mr. Thomas: Can you supply us right away?

托马斯先生:能够立即供货吗?

Steven: Yes, we have plenty on hand right now.

史蒂文:可以,我们目前有不少现货。

Mr. Thomas: Good, we'll take 500 suits.

托马斯先生:好极了,我们要订500套。

Steven: OK, thanks for the order.

史蒂文:好,谢谢你的订货。

3

签约商务英语对话

Steven: Do you think it's time to sign the contract, Mr. Simpson?

史蒂文:辛普森先生,我想该签合同了吧?

Mr. Simpson: I'd like to look it over before I sign it.

辛普森先生:签约之前我想再看一遍。

商务英语下单对话

Steven: OK, no problem. I hope there are no questions about the terms.

史蒂文:可以,没问题的。我希望合同的条款没有问题。

Mr. Simpson: I am fully satisfied with the terms of this contract.

辛普森先生:我非常满意这份合同的条款。

Steven: Shall we sign this contract now?

史蒂文:那我们现在就签约,好吗?

Mr. Simpson: OK. Where do you want me to sign?

辛普森先生:好的。你要我签在哪里?

Steven: Just sign at the bottom.

史蒂文:就请在下面签个名。

Mr. Simpson: OK. ( Sign ) Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

辛普森先生:好的。(签名)合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

Steven: You're right. Thank you for your cooperation.

史蒂文:你说得对。谢谢你的合作。

Mr. Simpson: It's my pleasure.

辛普森先生:这是我的荣幸。

4

谈判商务英语对话

Steven: The negotiation of the price has taken us a long time. I hope the following negotiation about quality will be quicker.

史蒂文:关于价格的谈判已经花了我们很长时间,我希望接下来关于质量的谈判能快一些。

Consumer: I think so, too. Our only request is that the quality is in conformity with the contract stipulations.

顾客:我也这样认为。我们唯一的要求就是质量与合同规定的相符。

Steven: Don't worry. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

史蒂文:不用担心,我们的质量完全以货样为准。

Consumer: But what will you do if the goods we receive are not standard?

顾客:可是如果我们收到的货物未达到标准,你们怎么处理呢?

Steven: We are sure to responsible to replace the defective ones.

史蒂文:我们一定保换质量不合格的产品。

Consumer: That's great.

顾客:那太好了。

以上是东莞韦博英语学校整理的商务英语下单对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。