慈溪韦博英语培训
慈溪韦博贴身的双语课程顾问随时解答你学习过程中的任何问题,创造了一个如同置身海外、受所有学习英语成功者推崇的真实的英语母语环境。

商务英语机场迎宾对话

1

商务 英语 机场迎宾对话

I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?下面是商务英语机场迎宾对话相关内容,希望可以为您带来帮助。

商务英语机场迎宾对话

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go.

好,走吧!

2

办理登机手续英语对话

Next, please.

麻烦下一位。

BHere are our passports and tickets.

这是我们的护照和机票。

ALet's see. Yes, here are your passports back. Did you pack your luggage yourselves?

我看看。没错,护照还给你们。你们自己打点的行李吗?

BYes, we did. Just this morning.

是的,我们自己整理的。就在今天早上。

ADid anyone approach you to ask you to carry anything for them?

有没有人到你们面前要求帮忙带任何东西

BNo, sir. We left directly from the hostel.

没有,先生,我们直接从旅社出发的。

AAre these four pieces all your luggage?

这四件行李都是你们的吗?

BYes. Oh! And these two carry-ons.

是的。哦!还有这两件随身行李

AYou'd better attach these stickers to your carry-ons.

你们最好把这些卷标贴在你们的随身行李上。

BRight. Thanks.

你说的对。谢谢。

AHere are your baggage claim stubs, miss. And here are your boarding passes. Your seats are 29K and 29J. Your flight leaves at Gate 7, and we'll be boarding in about an hour and a half.

这里是你们的行李提领存根。还有你们的登机证。你们的座位是29K和29J。你们的班机在七号登机门停靠,约在一个半小时后登机

BThanks.

谢谢。

AHave a nice flight.

祝你们旅途愉快。

3

机场送别英语对话

It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

BOh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

商务英语机场迎宾对话

AOf course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

BIt's a deal.

一言为定。

ABy the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

BOh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?

AWell,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。

BYou have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

AWell,that's very nice of you.

啊!那太好了。

BIt sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.

好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

4

有关机场的英语对话

好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

我们现在住在假日酒店,到机场怎么走?

BWe have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

我们在市区每20分钟有班车开往机场。班车会在假日酒店停。请您7:30之前一定要乘上我们的班车。

AWhat is the earliest one?

最早的一班是什么时候?

BAt 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

早上7点。到机场一小时左右,正好赶上你们的航班。

AOK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

好的,谢谢您。请问,万一我想推迟我的航班怎么办?

BYour tickets are valid for one year.If you want to change flight, you just go to the airline's ticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

你们的机票一年之内有效。如果您想改变航班日期,您只需到售票处再次确定您的航班就行了。不过您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班机。

AOK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

好的。如果想取消这个航班呢?

BIn that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deducted as the service charge.

那样的话,您仍然可以拿回您的机票费用,不过将会扣除原价一定比例的服务费。

AThat's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

这很合理,非常感谢。

以上是慈溪韦博英语培训整理的商务英语机场迎宾对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。