慈溪韦博英语培训
慈溪韦博贴身的双语课程顾问随时解答你学习过程中的任何问题,创造了一个如同置身海外、受所有学习英语成功者推崇的真实的英语母语环境。

商务英语过安检对话

1

商务 英语 过安检对话

If you have any metal objectives and cigarettes with you, please put them in the tray.如果您身上带有金属物品和香烟,请放在这个托盘上。下面是商务英语过安检对话相关内容,希望可以为您带来帮助。

商务英语过安检对话

A:Good morning, sir.

A:早上好,先生。

B:Good morning. Is this for JA:L?

B:早上好,从这里可以上日航的飞机吗?

A:Yes, this way please. Please put your handbag and suitcase upright on the belt for easy moving. If you have any metal objectives and cigarettes with you, please put them in the tray.

A:是的,请这边走。请您将手提包和手提箱竖着放在传送带上,以便传动。如果您身上带有金属物品和香烟,请放在这个托盘上。

B:Metals? What metals?

B:金属物品?什么金属物品?

A:Oh, such as keys, coins, ball pen, cigarette lighters, calculator and so on.

A:噢,像钥匙、硬币、圆珠笔、打火机、计算器等。

B:What about my watch?

B:手表呢?

A:No, it's not included.

A:不包括在内。

B:Then, everything is here.

B:其他的我都拿出来了。

A:OK. Go through the gate please.

A:好的,请通过安全门。

2

商务英语对话过安检

A:May I see your passport?

我可以看一下你的护照吗?

B:Here it is.

在这里。

A:How long are you going to stay?

你将呆多久?

B:For one week.

一个星期。

A:What is the purpose for your visit?

你此行的目的是什么?

B:For sightseeing.

观光。

A:Where are you going to stay?

你将住在哪里?

B:A:t the Hilton hotel.

希尔顿酒店。

A:Do you have anything to declare?

你有没有什么东西要申报?

B:No, nothing.

不,没有。

3

在飞机上用餐是英语对话

Excuse me, sir. What would you like to eat, Chinese food or western food?

打扰一下,先生您要点什么,中餐还是西餐?

B:I'd like to have Chinese food.

我要中餐。

A:Please put down the table in front of you. It's more comfortable that way.

商务英语过安检对话

请放下身前的桌子,那样比较舒适。

B:Oh, thank you. So nice you are.

噢,谢谢。服务真周到。

A:It's my pleasure. What would you like to drink, milk, tea, coffee, orange juice or iced water?

乐意效劳。您要喝点什么呢,牛奶、茶、咖啡、橙汁,还是冰水?

B:I want a cup of bean milk. Do you have any?

我要一杯豆奶,有吗?

A:Yes, here you are. Enjoy your meal.

好的,给您。用餐愉快。

B:Thanks a lot. Oh, excuse me. Can I take two value meals? A:nd I want some chili paste.

非常感谢。噢,打扰一下,我可以要双份吗?我还想要点辣椒酱。

A:OK, enjoy yourself, sir.

好的,请慢用,先生。

B:Oh, sorry to bother you. I want to know what kind of meat it is.

噢,给你添麻烦了。我想问一下这是什么肉。

A:It is beef. Do you like it?

是牛肉。您爱吃吗?

B:That's OK. Thanks very much.

还可以。非常感谢。

A:You are welcome. Please press that button if you need any help.

不客气。如果需要任何服务请按那个钮。

4

晕机的英语对话

A:Excuse me, but I'm not feeling too well. I think I'm going to throw up.

对不起,我不太舒服。我想我快吐了。

B:There's an airsickness bag behind the seat that's in front of you.

在你前方的座位后面有一个晕机呕吐袋。

A:I must've missed it.

我之前一定是没看到。

B:Is this your first time flying?

这是你第一次搭飞机吗?

A:Yes. I'm going to San Francisco.

是的。我要到旧金山去。

B:Oh, it's a beautiful city. I think you'll like it.

哦,它是一个很美丽的城市。我想你会喜欢它的。

A:Hey, I'm feeling much better already.

嘿,我现在已经觉得舒服多了。

B:Sometimes if you don't think about it, that sick feeling will go away on its own.

有时候如果你不去想它,那种恶心不舒服的感觉会自己消失的。

A:Thanks. B:y the way, my name is Mary.

谢谢你。哦,对了,我叫玛丽。

B:I'm Frank. Nice to meet you.

我是弗兰克。很高兴认识你。

以上是慈溪韦博英语培训整理的商务英语过安检对话全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。