石家庄韦博英语培训
石家庄韦博中外教结合的授课模式,个性化培训,让学员多元多维的浸入式学习,顾问式的全程指导,创造自由的学习环境。

酒店前台接待常用商务英语

1

酒店前台接待常用商务 英语

当我们想要与客人确认房间预订情况的时候,可以这样说:What kind of room would you be prefer?下面介绍酒店前台接待常用商务英语,希望可以帮助到各位。

酒店前台接待常用商务英语

一、接待服务

1.当我们想要与客人确认房间预订情况的时候,可以这样说:

(1)What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

(2)Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

(3)A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

2.确认好房间后,为了了解客人的个人信息,我们可以这样问:

(1)May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

(2)Could you fill in this form, please?

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

(3)Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

3.最后,若还要向客人询问其他问题,可以这样说:

(1)How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

(2)Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

(3)Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

二、收银服务

1.要与客人核对账单情况,可以这样说:

(1)Here is your bill. It‘s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单。总共2000元。

(2)Please check it and sign here.

请核对一下,在这里签个字。

(3)May I check the details for you , please?

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

(4)We''ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元。

2.若在收款时遇到问题,我们可以这样说:

(1)I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

(2)Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

(3)Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

2

酒店前台接待常用的商务英语

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚 140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人 房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 P>

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible. 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.你先请。

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

3

酒店前台总机服务常用英语

1、XXX International hotel. May I help you?

XXX国际大酒店,我可以帮你吗?

2、I’m putting you through,sir. I’m sorry,there’s no answer. Would you like to leave a message or to call back?

我给您接过去,先生。对不起,没有人听电话,您是留言还是再打过来?

3、Hold on,please. I’ll put you through to the information.

请别挂,我帮你转到前台问询。

酒店前台接待常用商务英语

4、I’m sorry,sir. But the manager’s line is busy. I’ll call you back when it is free.

对不起,先生。经理电话占线,线路通时我给您打过来。

5、This is the operator,may I help you?

这是总机,我可以帮您吗?

6、We have a computer wake-up service,please dial first and then the wake-up time.

我们有电脑叫醒服务,请先拨5,然后拨叫醒时间。

7、Our computer will record the time and your room number.

电脑将记录下您的叫醒时间和房号。

8、Excuse me for asking but which country are you calling?

对不起,请问您要往哪个国家打电话?

9、Which city,please?do you know the city area code?

请问时哪个城市?您知道区号吗?

10、Could you please tell me the telephone number?

请您告诉我电话号码。

11、Could you please tell me the party’s full name and telephone number,please?

请告诉我您要通话的对方的全名和号码,好吗?

12、What’s your name and room number,please?

请问您的姓名和房号?

13、Could you repeat the number,please?

请您重复一下电话号码,好吗?

14、Would you like me to place the call for you?

您要我帮您接通电话吗?

15、May I remind you there is still a handling charge?

我还要提醒您一下,另外还有手续费。

16、I’m sorry,madam. I’m afraid the credit card can not be used.

女士,对不起,恐怕您不能使用信用卡。

17、Just a moment,please. I’ll put you through.

请稍等,我给您接过去。

18、I’ll switch you to room 333#.

我马上为您接333号房。

19、I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room right away.

我马上为您接Smith先生房间。

20、Please hold the line a moment,I’m putting you through to his office.

请不要放电话,我这就给您接待他办公室去。

21、You’re through,sir.

先生,给您接通了。

22、I’m sorry,the line is busy. Would you like to hold on or call back?

对不起,占线。您是等一会,还是过会再打过来?

23、Would you like me to page him?

您需要我为您呼叫一下吗?

24、Sir,there is no answer. Would you like to leave a message?

先生,没有人接电话,您是不是要留言?

25、I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly,please?

抱歉,我这里无法为您转电话,请您直接拨那个电话号码,好吗?

4

怎样在商务酒店预订房间

第一句:Advance Reservation. Can I help you?

房间预定。我能为您做点什么?

A: Advance Reservation. Can I help you?

房间预定。我能为您做点什么?

B: Yes, I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.

是的,我想订一个10月4日下午到10月10日上午的带浴室的单人间。

A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.

好的,我们这几天有单人间。

第二句:I'll take it.

我订了。

A: What is the rate, please?

请问多少钱?

B: The current rate is $ 50 per night.

现价每晚50美元。

A: What service come with that?

还有其他的服务吗?

B: For $ 50 you'll have a television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

有电视机、电话,每天还给您送国际报纸。

A: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

听上去不错。我订了。

其他表达法:

I'd like to book a double room for next Tuesday.

下周二我想订一个双人房间。

What's the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

以上是石家庄韦博英语培训整理的酒店前台接待常用商务英语全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。