合肥韦博英语培训
合肥韦博英语采用独特的教学方法、专业的师资力量、科学的教学软件等,让你快速掌握专业英语,练就一口流利的口语。

外贸英语句子翻译

1

外贸 英语 句子翻译

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?下面整理了更多外贸英语句子翻译,希望对您有帮助。

外贸英语句子翻译

1.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

2.You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

3.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

4.What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

5.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

6.I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

7.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

8.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

9.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

10.You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

13.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

11.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

12.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

2

外贸英语句子翻译2

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

We’ll be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

We’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

We’re sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

We’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

We’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

3

外贸英语句子翻译3

They mainly trade withJapanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past fiveyears, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

外贸英语句子翻译

Our trade is conductedon the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been aslowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade iscontinuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather hasgone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general isimproving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainlytrades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known intrade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with peoplein all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the localcustom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreignpolicy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is toexplore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

4

外贸英语句子翻译4

Can we do a bartertrade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a directbarter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you agree to ourproposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for yourtimber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign atriangle trade agreement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

A triangle trade canbe carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is,in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may agree to do processingtrade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interestedin leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether youdo counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

以上是合肥韦博英语培训整理的外贸英语句子翻译全部内容,更多精选文章请访问商务英语学习专栏。