情景互动
A : What's the price of Dongbei rice today?今天东北米多少钱一斤呀?
B : 3.2 yuan per catty. 3.2元一斤。
A: What can I get for you?你好·想买点什么?
B : I'd like a kilo of beef / mutton. please.我要两斤牛肉/羊肉。
A: Give me a piece of pork. please.请给我来一块猪肉。
B : Flow much do you want?您想要多少呢?
A:How much are these in total?这些一共多少钱呢?
B:That's exactly 15 dollars.刚好15美元。
A : Nancy, help me peel these potatoes, please.南希,帮我把这几个土豆的皮削掉。
B: Sure. I'm coming.好的,我来了。
A: What are you cooking?你在做什么菜呢?
B:Mapo tofu and scrambled eggs with tomatoes.麻婆豆腐和西红柿炒鸡蛋。
常用表达
1.买菜问法
Do you have mushrooms?有蘑菇吗?
► Can I have a kilo of red peppers/garlic?给我来两斤红辣椒/大蒜好吗?
► Are pumpkins in season at this moment?南瓜当季吗?
2.我要买菜
I'd like to buy some Chinese cabbages/ broccoli.我想买点白菜/西兰花。
►I'll take a bunch of celery/spinach.我要一把芹菜/菠菜。
►This lettuce looks so wilted?这生菜看起来都蔫了。
► Could you please weigh this for me?帮我称一下·看有多重?
3.关于菜价
What's the price for the lobsters?龙虾怎么卖的呢?
► How much is the eggplant per half kilogram?茄子多少钱一斤呢?
► The seafood is too expensive.这海鲜也太贵了。
► Will you give me a discount?能打个折扣吗?
4.菜摊主
Look at these cucumbers. They are very fresh.你看这黄瓜·特别新鲜。
► Sorry. all the chicken legs arc sold out.抱歉,鸡腿卖完了。
► How many carrots do you want?您想要多少胡萝卜呢?
5.顾客要求
Could you cut it into pieces for me?能帮我把它切成块吗?
► Could you take off the skin. please?能去下皮吗?