忍耐用英语怎么说

  I've run out of patience.
  我的忍耐已近到了极限。
  run out of...“用光……,耗尽……”。patience“忍耐,耐性”。耐力耗尽了,也就是忍耐到了极限。

情景对话
  Sally:Calm down.
  萨拉:冷静点儿。
  Simon:I can't. I've run out of patience.
  西蒙:我做不到。我已经忍到极限了。

  ☆I lost my temper.我发脾气了。
  ☆I am pushed to the limit of my patience.我的忍耐已经到了极限。
  ☆I have stood as much as I can.我受够了,☆This is too much.太过分了。
  ☆That's it.够了。
  ☆This's more than I can take/stand.这让我受不了了。

忍耐用英语怎么说
经典美句
  1、I can't put up with you any longer.
  我不能再忍耐了。

  2、He is a patient man, but not even he could sit down under that kind of provocation.
  他是一个能忍耐的人,但就连他也没法忍受那种挑衅了。

  3、We begged him to forbear.
  我们恳求他忍耐。

  4、Isabel always felt an impulse to pull out the pins.
  伊莎贝尔总是忍耐不住,要把这些讽刺予以驳斥。

  5、Patience provoked turns to fury.
  忍耐超过限度就会盛怒。

  6、Manis history is waiting in pduringience for the triumph of the insulted man.
  人类的历史在很忍耐地等待着被凌辱者的胜利。

以上是由深圳学校小编为您整理的忍耐用英语怎么说的全部内容。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章