400-609-4309

餐桌礼仪常用英语

  Table manners are the rules of etiquette used while eating, which may also include the appropriate use of utensils. Different cultures observe different rules for table manners. In the UK, the host or hostess takes the first bite unless he or she instructs otherwise. The host begins after all food is served and everyone is seated. In Chinese dining etiquette, seating and serving customs play important roles. For example, the diners should not sit down or begin to eat before the host(or guest of honor) has done so. When everyone is seated, the host offers to pour tea, beginning with the cup of the eldest person. They oungest person is served last as a gesture of respect for the elders.

  餐桌礼仪是进食时应遵循的规则,这也包括适当地使用餐具。不同的文化应遵守不同的餐桌礼仪。在英国,除非男女主人有别的安排,否则应该他们先吃。待所有的食物上桌后.每个人也都就座后,主人才开始。在中国的餐饮礼仪中,座次和上菜都扮演.重要的角色。例如,主人(或主宾)不坐下,不开始吃.客人也不能坐下或动筷子。当大家都坐定后.主人开始倒茶给年长的人。后,再给年轻人倒茶.以示尊重年长的人。

餐桌礼仪常用英语
  Topic 1:询问餐桌礼仪Asking about table manners
询问餐桌礼仪
  Can you teach me some traditional Chinese/ western table manners?
  你可以教我一些传统的中国/西方餐桌礼仪吗?

  对话范例
  Wei: Hello, Julia. Are you used to the life here?
  您好,朱莉娅。你习惯这里的生活吗?
  Julia: Fine. Wei, can you teach me some traditional Chinese table manners? I will attend a welcome banquet tonight.
  不错。伟,你可以教我一些传统的中国餐桌礼仪吗?我今晚要参加一个欢迎宴会。

  Wei: Sure. Unlike the West, the dishes are placed on the table and everyone shares.
  当然可以。与西方不同的是,所有的菜都会放在桌上,大家一起吃。
  Julia: Can I take all I want to my plate and begin to eat?
  我可以挑我想吃的放在盘子里吃吗?

  Wei: No. In the banquet, you have to wait for the host. When he proposes to start, you can take what you like to your plate. Do you know how to use chopsticks?
  不行。在宴会上,你必须等待主人开餐。当他提议开始后,你就可以把你喜欢吃的放在你的盘子里了。你知道怎么用筷子吗?
  Julia: No, I can't.
  我不会。
  Wei: It doesn't matter. You can ask the waiter to bring your knife and forks.
  没关系。你可以要求服务员给你刀叉。

餐桌礼仪常用英语
  Topic 2如何使用刀叉How to use fork and knife
询问怎样使用餐具:
  How do I use the chopsticks/knife and fork?
  我怎样使用筷子/刀叉?

  对话范例
  (At the table在餐桌上)
  Nathan: What would you like, Lee? (shows him the menu).
你想吃什么,李?(给他看菜单)。
Lee: Thank you, Nathan. Can you recommend some local food?
  谢谢你,内森。你能推荐一些当地的食物吗?

  Nathan: Ok. The steak and lobster here are well-known.
  好的。这里的牛排和龙虾很有名。
  Lee: That's good. But you must teach me to use the knife and fork.
  挺好的。但你一定要教我用刀叉。

  Nathan: My pleasure. Take the knife with your right hand and fork with yourleft. Easy, right?
  我很乐意。右手拿刀,左手拿叉。很简单,对吧?
  Lee: Practice makes perfect. I have to practice cutting the steak.
  熟能生巧。我要练习切牛排。

  以上是由上海英语学校为您整理的餐桌礼仪常用英语的全部内容。
12 12 分享:

相关课程

发表评论

登录后才能评论,请登录后发表评论...
提交评论

最新文章